PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm back!!

xsadiemamx
May 22nd, 2009, 10:07 PM
Hi I dont think anyone remembers me here, but I was a part of these forums YEARS ago. Right up until you red-did the website. Anyways, I'm glad to be back. I cut my hair and got it thinned out like two years ago and they riuned my hair. I have extremely thick hair and when they thinned it I was devestated!! So anyways, I have grown my hair back out since then, but it REALLY needs a trim. I want to start getting back into the way I used to trea my hair. I went and got blonde highlights and thats was a total disaster, I only wanted a few and they butchered me. Then I let that grow out and I wanted to do like a two toned look just a couple shades darker of my natural red and I told the girl this...low and behold she turned the bottom half of my hair PURPLE it was like purple black actually. I cried for weeks. So its been about a year since that incident and shes growing out. But I still got a LONG way to go. Well anyways I am having some major problems with split ends. I only wash my hair like twice a week maybe even once, and I have been using samy escencia. I just switched to carold daughter black vanilla line and I IMMEDIATLY saw a difference!!! MY hair feels like silk now! Well thats all for now, hope to talk to someone soon!!

Teacherbear
May 24th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Hi xsadiemamx, welcome back. May I ask what your name was before?

xsadiemamx
May 26th, 2009, 06:23 PM
oh ok I gotcha teacherbear! You know, I am not sure! I tried to sign in with a few of my old screenames and passwords and I coudlnt get in. I think it was something with red in it. Like Redhair, or somthing you know what I mean?

Teacherbear
May 26th, 2009, 06:50 PM
I figured you'd see this. :flowers: Do you know how long ago you were a member or last posted?