PDA

View Full Version : You guys are good!

Bunnyhare
May 22nd, 2009, 08:08 AM
WOW!! I just tried to take some pics of my tresses my self in the mirror and it is HARD!:D you guys are good ,are you all taking your own hair pics? what is the trick here!?and how do i put them in my post?thanks!

amaiaisabella
May 22nd, 2009, 08:16 AM
I stand with my back to the mirror and pose, or I lift my arms over my head. Sometimes I get a lucky shot, like my signature :)

Bunnyhare
May 22nd, 2009, 08:22 AM
And how do you get it into your post? i may not be allowed to yet...?

Aisha25
May 22nd, 2009, 08:22 AM
I do my own too no one in my family believes women should take pics of there hair:lol:

To put them in posts you have to make a album here or go to photobucket,or imagshak and then copy the IMG code and paste here:)

Arctic
May 22nd, 2009, 08:26 AM
I use self timer of the camera.

Garnet66
May 22nd, 2009, 08:36 AM
When dh is away I use my self timer too. But it takes me many shots to get the right one. Usually though dh takes me pics for me.

GoddesJourney
May 22nd, 2009, 11:47 AM
The better pictures come from other people, but I have a self-timer too. You can add a picture to your signature, but I think it requires 25 posts to have access to your own account. Then you can click the User CP button right next to Home and edit all your stuff.

GeoJ
May 22nd, 2009, 12:15 PM
I have my husband or MIL take any pictures with my hair down, and for buns I stretch my arm behind my head and take them myself.

creativehoney
May 22nd, 2009, 12:25 PM
I can take close ups, and my dh takes the full shots of the back of my hair...........
But I think I'm going to start taking them in a mirror because he is SO over my hair obsession. He takes pretty crappy pictures anyways. Lol His lighting is bad. :p

I'm new at taking pictures of my own hair, too. (that's why I do the close ups)

creativehoney
May 22nd, 2009, 12:27 PM
Sorry I posted twice my thing froze on my first one so I didn't think it went through.

mira-chan
May 22nd, 2009, 02:09 PM
Self timer or if I want a really good picture, I ask mum's help.

viking_quest
May 22nd, 2009, 04:18 PM
I do trial and error in the bathroom. My siggie pic was trial and error too but I stretched out my arm as far as I could and then took multiple pictures. I had my mother take a picture once and it was a failure. I'd ask my dad but he'd think I'm more insane than he thinks I already am.

spidermom
May 22nd, 2009, 04:27 PM
It's easier to get a decent picture in the bathroom mirror if you use a hand mirror to see the display on the digital camera. And I think it's preferable to clean the mirror first than to apologize for the blotches on the glass.