PDA

View Full Version : I can't seem to upload flies

GlennaGirl
May 21st, 2009, 08:14 PM
I've uploaded tons of pics before, but yesterday and today, I haven't been able to upload my new siggie pic.

I tried putting it in my album to see if it was to do with the siggie page, but the album wouldn't take my pic either (it said "upload failed").

Does anybody know what the problem might be?

getoffmyskittle
May 21st, 2009, 08:20 PM
I dunno, I can't upload flies either! :lol:

No, seriously, are your photos too big? Have you tried resizing them before you upload?

GlennaGirl
May 21st, 2009, 08:27 PM
Skitts, that was it. My file was too big. With all the pics I've uploaded on here, I can't believe I never thought of that. But you did, anyway...so thank you!!

getoffmyskittle
May 21st, 2009, 08:53 PM
Oh, hey, and it looks great! :D

GlennaGirl
May 21st, 2009, 08:59 PM
Oh, hey, and it looks great! :D

Thank 'ee. I just changed it. LOL. Schizophrennaglenna.

CaraLynn
May 22nd, 2009, 09:28 PM
I haven't ever tried to upload a fly.. :D

your hair is looking great!! Glad you got it figured out. :)

Pegasus Marsters
May 23rd, 2009, 01:30 AM
I have a hard time uploading flies too. They always get away. :( Maybe I need to stun them first.

CaraLynn
May 23rd, 2009, 07:18 AM
I see how that could be a problem, Pegs!

You could do like my brother and I used to do and trap them under a paper cup with small holes punched in the bottom...we weren't completely sure whether/how flies breathe so we decided to put the holes in just to be safe. ;)

Pegasus Marsters
May 25th, 2009, 05:04 AM
I see how that could be a problem, Pegs!

You could do like my brother and I used to do and trap them under a paper cup with small holes punched in the bottom...we weren't completely sure whether/how flies breathe so we decided to put the holes in just to be safe. ;)

That's hilariously adorable!