PDA

View Full Version : Infinity bun pic

heidihug
April 7th, 2008, 10:33 AM
So, I was trying - again - to get my hair into an infinity bun this morning, and it was being relatively cooperative for once. This pic is what happened - I got it all twisted around the hair stick - three twists total. And I still had a 4" end to deal with. It had a curl in it from being in a topknot bun all night, so I pulled it behind the bun, and pinned it once on top, and left it. I kind of like it. Next time I will try to get it tucked and pinned, I think, but it gives me an alternative, anyway. (Sorry for the picture quality, I only have my camera phone with me.)
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=7855

Lamb
April 7th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Wow, Heidihug - first thing that came to my mind: are you sure you are an i in thickness? YOur hair looks so thicker in the picture!

heidihug
April 7th, 2008, 11:35 AM
YOur hair looks so thicker in the picture!
Hee, thanks. That's a thickness illusion. It's a very loose bun. My ponytail measures just over 2.5"! Also, my hair was up all night last night, so it was kind of "fluffy". AND, I did a clarifying shampoo this weekend and used only a mix of oils on it afterwards, instead of my leave-in conditioner, which weighs it down a bit more.

lora410
April 7th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Woow thats tons better then the tiny one I can manage :lol:

Anje
April 7th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Hee, thanks. That's a thickness illusion. It's a very loose bun. My ponytail measures just over 2.5"! Also, my hair was up all night last night, so it was kind of "fluffy". AND, I did a clarifying shampoo this weekend and used only a mix of oils on it afterwards, instead of my leave-in conditioner, which weighs it down a bit more.

That puts you pretty solidly as a ii, or else I have to change my designation.....

The infinity looks really nice. I may have to mess with mine some more, see if I can get something like that.

eadwine
April 7th, 2008, 12:22 PM
You must be an ii. I am an ii, my circumference is in my siggie.

That is one nifty looking bun you've got going there!!