PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again

MandaMom2Three
May 16th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Hi all :), ug, sorry I went MIA there for a while! My hair went totally nuts on me and I ended up having to do a HUGE trim. I was 25" when I first found LHC, now I'm 24" :(. Even then my hair was a mess, dry split and yukky! It's finally beginning to behave again and I'm encouraged to keep working at it again! I'm sad to lose the inches, but we'll just start again.

I've found that my hair really likes Yes to Carrots conditioner, it's the only thing that made my hair soft again! I just bought some more henna, I have to do that soon, it's the only thing that stops my itchy scalp!! I have about 2 inches of roots to cover. I got a different kind of henna this time and I'm hoping it wont get as dark as the last stuff. I'll leave it on the scalp for a lot longer than the length, and I'm going to try some sun in to try and lighten the length a little.

I've also discovered that even minor tangles do permenant damage to my hair :mad:, so I'm being very careful to keep it tangle free. But hubby and I are hoping to start a symphonic metal band eventually, hair flinging tends to get tangly :rockerdud so I'll have to find something that helps with that :D

Well, glad to be back!!:cool:

Lamb
May 16th, 2009, 11:54 AM
One inch is not huge! :) I had to trim back the same amount, darn layers.
Welcome back, and happy growing!

Akiko
May 16th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Hi MandaMom. I was wondering how you are doing. Glad to see you back. Do you still make those wonderful bentos?

Well, my hair has not gotten so long either. I trimmed off ragged ends, but feel so much better! It is nice you found a great conditioner that works. I still don't know what works. I guess everything works??? LoL. My hair seems to be the same no matter what I use.

Good to have you back. See you around!

jera
May 16th, 2009, 02:57 PM
It's good to have you back again. :p

littlemiss
May 16th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Welcome back :flowers:

MandaMom2Three
May 17th, 2009, 06:44 AM
One inch is not huge! :)

It was a 5 inch trim, my hair grew a bit after finding LHC :D. Glad to be back!

JamieLeigh
May 18th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Hey! I remember you, welcome back! :flower: LOL

Garnet66
May 18th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Welcome back!

GlassEyes
May 18th, 2009, 10:36 AM
I REMEMBER YOU!

Also, I've only heard bad things about Yes to Carrots, so I'm glad it works for you. xD;

Wait, did you say symphonic metal band? YAAAAAY!.

MandaMom2Three
May 19th, 2009, 02:26 PM
I REMEMBER YOU!

Also, I've only heard bad things about Yes to Carrots, so I'm glad it works for you. xD;

Wait, did you say symphonic metal band? YAAAAAY!.

Bad things??? About carrots??? Well, just don't tell my hair, it's been so crazy fussy lately if it decides not to like YTC anymore I'm in trouble!

And yes, I DID say symphonic metal band :cheese:w00t w00t :D