PDA

View Full Version : I just cut out my V shape using Feye's guidelines!

neon-dream
May 15th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I had to cut around 2.5 inches, but I haven't been brave enough to look to see if I've done it right yet :bigeyes:

Furiana
May 15th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Uh-oh! :bigeyes: It should look beautiful, though: wavy hair is pretty forgiving when it comes to trims.

neon-dream
May 15th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Thankyou :D
That's what I thought, it's fine if I didn't get it perfect but still, it's a long time since that much of my hair has been cut off!
Eek!

Pixna
May 15th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Kudos to you for your bravery! I agree that wavy hair is forgiving when it comes to trims. Be careful when you look in the mirror, because how you hold the mirror (and in which hand) can make your hemline look lopsided. So, don't let that scare you! I'm sure you did a good job.

neon-dream
May 15th, 2009, 03:46 PM
I'm guna take a pic and compare it to my old V shape and see what it looks like, hopefully not wonky! :)

Anje
May 15th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Depending on how you did it, it might be that you cut off about 2.5 inches in the front, but the back is about the same length. Which means you haven't lost much, you've just changed the shape a bit.

Unfortunately, going back to blunt from a V or U takes more length. :-P

neon-dream
May 15th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Depending on how you did it, it might be that you cut off about 2.5 inches in the front, but the back is about the same length. Which means you haven't lost much, you've just changed the shape a bit.

Unfortunately, going back to blunt from a V or U takes more length. :-P

Oh I don't want it blunt! I was going from a V to a U so it's fine, I don't think I could have messed it up too much but it's still creeped me out seeing that much hair haha

rach
May 15th, 2009, 04:20 PM
i used Feye' technique on my daughter and was surprised how easily and nice it looked.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?pictureid=36452&albumid=2698&dl=1239490563&thumb=1

i doubt you have anything to worry about.

Redheaded Raven
May 15th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I'm guna take a pic and compare it to my old V shape and see what it looks like, hopefully not wonky! :)

I am sure it will look fine :)