PDA

View Full Version : Where do you see your hair in 2 years?

Pages : [1] 2

Heavenly Locks
May 13th, 2009, 08:47 AM
I have this fascination with imagining what my hair will be like when I get ready to move back to the U.S. :) Just today I fantasized that my oblong scrub cloth was my hair in the shower and it dangled just at classic and I was like "ooh! I can't wait until I can feel my hair all the way down there!" I bet I will be at least at TB by then depending on trims and such...

Where will your hair be in 2 years?

goodluckcharm
May 13th, 2009, 08:54 AM
I see mine at waist length, wavy and coppery... sigh.

JamieLeigh
May 13th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Hopefully either at or sneaking up on knee-length, if I haven't hit terminal by then. :)

DarkChocolate
May 13th, 2009, 08:56 AM
I see mine at classic length with the same dark chocolate color:)

viking_quest
May 13th, 2009, 09:03 AM
I think it'll be around waist to hip.

Heidi_234
May 13th, 2009, 09:08 AM
With hair long enough that it would feel long to me! Wow 2 years is long long time... I'm scared to think where will I be two year from now :scared:

Forever_Sophie
May 13th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Restored to what it was prior to the V hemline. My dream hair, layered sides, straight as possible along the back, falling to my waist... *sigh*

Monsterkitti
May 13th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Id love to be at a nice healthy TBL in a couple of years :D

wintersun99
May 13th, 2009, 09:15 AM
I am growing out from 2" pixie so hair should be BSL/MBL with some layers, primarily virgin hair (but will still be using cassia) and perhaps some leftover henna/indigo on the ends... unless I cut them along the way, which would then mean my hair would be around APL and virgin with cassia.

I haven't thought that far ahead (to decide on what to do about the remaining henna/indigo. Really, once everything gets to about collarbone+ I may just cut that all out.

janeytilllie
May 13th, 2009, 09:19 AM
I think mine will be about thigh length :cheese: in 2 years. I can't wait! :D

helen2806
May 13th, 2009, 09:22 AM
hopefully I'll have got to waist and will be maintaining by then as I don't want to go much longer than that - I also hope the condition keeps improving as much as it has since I joined here! :D

Garnet66
May 13th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Since my hair grows so slowly I only see myself a little past shoulder length. Still, it'll be nice to be there.

Bloodflower
May 13th, 2009, 09:48 AM
2 years is such a long time ... I see my hair either at classic length with a fuller hemline or at knee with fairytale ends. Or maybe I will have given in to my desire to wear my hair down and cut it back to BSL or shorter.

florenonite
May 13th, 2009, 09:52 AM
At hip length, with a full hemline (either blunt or slight-U), with a lovely red colour from henna.

GeoJ
May 13th, 2009, 10:11 AM
I see my self at my goal length (mid-thigh) with a thicker hemline than I had the last time I was at mid-thigh length.

:)

ArumiKusari
May 13th, 2009, 10:13 AM
My hair should by at waist, with no layers or ugly broken hairs sticking out, and a lovely, dark henna red :D
Right now its at BSL, lotsa layers, and broken hairs sticking out all over -_- And still too bright ;]

Fencai
May 13th, 2009, 10:16 AM
If I go by the current rate that Im growing, then I would have to say hopefully mid-thigh to knee!

And I fantasize all the time about it!! Once my hair gets long enough, I want to do a Lady Godiva type photoshoot!

AJoifulNoise
May 13th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Somewhere between mid-butt and classic would be nice. :D

spidermom
May 13th, 2009, 10:25 AM
With any luck at all, I'll still have hair on my head.

MsBubbles
May 13th, 2009, 10:27 AM
- calculator tapping noises -

Hopefully blunt hemline at tailbone. This is allowing for losing 5" to trims, and not counting any eventual stalls.

But 2 years!! Gosh. I don't want to sound cheesey but at my age I'm just gonna be thankful to have my health, if I still have it.

Roseate
May 13th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Where my hair will be in two years: right where I want it! It should be back to waist by then, and I can maintain and grow out layers there for a while.

If things go well, I will be nearly done with grad school at that time!:pray:

hippiechick1976
May 13th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Hopefully Classic...it's 13 inches away....

eyesofsummer
May 13th, 2009, 10:47 AM
All one color! I plan on growing until I finish up college (2 more years) and then getting rid of the worst of my bleached hair. By then I should have enough that it isn't so short, and I really want to get rid of all the damage! I have less than 5 inches of natural hair right now, but the thought of cutting back to just that, at this point, is unthinkable!

jivete
May 13th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Hovering around waist, hopefully with a thicker hem line and few to no layers. I've technically only got 4 inches to go to get to waist, so it should be totally doable.

Oberon88
May 13th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Maybe just past TBL? I'm hoping to hit TB by the end of this year. I guess in two years I would be creeping along to classic!!

Gutterfayrie
May 13th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I hope to be at my goal length of classic.

HairyCarrie
May 13th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Nearing waist...

I hope to be BSL by June of next year and then get a trim to even out the hemline. So after that it will take another year to get to my *final destination* (at this time in my mind) of waist.

Bianca
May 13th, 2009, 11:12 AM
I'm growing out my natural color. It seems like it's taking forever :( i'll probably cut off the colored damaged hair and have APL lenght virgin hair in 2 years time. With no broken hair sticking out (due to mayor hairloss) and all natural soft hair.

Having colored it since I was 14, that's pretty exciting... :p

utdesertrunner
May 13th, 2009, 11:17 AM
I imagine it all the time! Hopefully maintaining around waist to hip with long layers and highlights.

HairColoredHair
May 13th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Theoretically, my hair could be mid-calf, but I guess I see it at just past knee (hopefully) and henna-red...

Julesn
May 13th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Down past my chest & blonde :)

Pixna
May 13th, 2009, 11:38 AM
I would LOVE to be at waist length within 2 years, with a not-to-deep V hem. Maybe I'm dreaming, but I hope not!!!

Samitra
May 13th, 2009, 11:40 AM
I think my hair will be somewhere between BSL and waist. I don't think I can reach waist in 2 years though, but I know I can make it past BSL. (if my terminal lenght will allow it. It will be interesting to find out!)

LittleOrca
May 13th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Hopefully my hair will be at least classic in 2 years. My hair grows a little slower, I think, but if not and it was just a stall and breakage keeping me at this length for now, then I hope to be at thigh or close to knee. :D

Dreamernz
May 13th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Hopefully at classic?.....:D Though I don't know whether I'll have fairytale ends as I've never looked out for that but I'd like it to be blunt so we'll see....lol or at TBL with all the stupid layers and damage cut off! :D:D:D

Rohele
May 13th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Hopefully to my waist, but it has a little more than a foot to grow to get there, and my hair is wavy so I lose some length, so I'm not holding my breath. Failing that, at least it will be healthier and happier.

Finoriel
May 13th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Hopefully still on my head :silly: :lol: sorry that was just too tempting :wink:
Mmh maybe at knee or maybe still maintaining at fingertip. I´m quite happy where I am now - but still curious about how knee would be, so maybe I´m just trying. Not sure.

itsMEowKat
May 13th, 2009, 12:14 PM
With any luck my hair will be at classic by then. :pray:

Brianna
May 13th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I imagine I'll be maintaining my hair at a little past tailbone and trying to grow out the henna. :)

Fethenwen
May 13th, 2009, 12:19 PM
According to my calculations it would be about waist... My God. That would be so awesome, I have never had hair that long! And it would be red as usual and also slightly wavy. And hopefully in a good condition :D

Eden Iris
May 13th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I don't think I'll have another foot of hair. I'm just now getting up the nerve to take off an inch (or four) of sad, thin ends after no cuts for 18 months. Where would I like to see it? Waist or below with a reasonably thick, U-shaped hemline.

eshta
May 13th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Healthy, hopefully some where between waist and hip sans layers and a nice coppery henna red. My hair reaches the top of my bra strap now, I don't plan to cut until I'm a few inches past waist. Then I will cut out the rest of my layers.

Unnamed
May 13th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Well, length-wise if it unstalls sometime soon and I get really, really good growth it could get to mid-calf (12.5" away).

More conservatively (and likely) would be calf/60" (8.5" away), which allows for some stalls.

And even that assumes it grows more than it stalls, which the last 6 months I've gained no length. Oh, and that I don't reach terminal length by then, which could happen.

I do hope/expect I should know my actual hair thickness by then (it should be thicker then), as by then health things should be fixed better.

HotRag
May 13th, 2009, 01:10 PM
I will have 12 inches more, minus trimming.

joyellen
May 13th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Hopefully I'll be at hip with healthy ends.

ecologystudent
May 13th, 2009, 01:34 PM
I'm guesstimating that it will be below BSL, but not quite to waist. I'll be very happy :)

melrose1985
May 13th, 2009, 01:35 PM
I'm hoping at the very least to be BSL, I have some trim that needs to be done.
My wish is to be close to waist though.

Nevermore
May 13th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Somewhere around knee, hopefully. I tend to get more than 6 inches a year, so figuring I get 10 per year, it will definitely be just about knee. If I only get 6 inches each year, it'll be past classic. The color will be the same or a bit more copper from henna.

jel
May 13th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Hmmm, I'm very close to my goal now (tailbone when wavy), and I know I don't want to grow longer than that. I'm thinking of maintaining there for a year or so, or even cutting back to waist length. Waist seems to me more manageable and easier to wear down, which is my preferred style :).

So, in two years' time, I'll probably be at waist, with hair still brightly hennaed :D

(Or at classic and growing out henna, if I change my mind!;))

chelssix
May 13th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I'm hoping for maybe the small of my back:)

Tap Dancer
May 13th, 2009, 02:47 PM
In 2 years, with no trimming, I should be at waist length. :grin:

Flynn
May 13th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Same colour and hopefully antithermodynamic (i.e tangle-free). Lengthwise? I haven't a clue.

Peter
May 13th, 2009, 02:54 PM
I'll have reached waist for sure. Despite my current thoughts that I'll stay at waist, I think LHC will convince me otherwise. :D

Elphie
May 13th, 2009, 03:13 PM
I'm with Peter. Waist was my goal as well, and I'm pretty sure I will have achieved it in two years, however, it sure is tempting to grow a bit more. Maybe TB.

paper
May 13th, 2009, 05:31 PM
APL, all virgin! :D Can't wait for that!

GlassEyes
May 13th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Realistically? Just past shoulder length. ): Maybe APL. :cry:

By the way, that'll likely be waist/hip on me stretched. :wail:

zen_oven
May 13th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Somewhere between waist and hip, with a gentle U hemline.

xoLegallyAubrey
May 13th, 2009, 05:51 PM
TBL and lovin' it :grin:

WelshLocks
May 13th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Hopefully I'll be maintaining healthy waist length maybe hip length hair. Wavy and fairy-taled ends. I'm hoping to be able to wear it down at my graduation and it be the thing people remember me by.

I can't wait.

Nicole.Amina
May 13th, 2009, 06:04 PM
If I don't cut my hair (which is unlikely because I have damaged ends far beyond repair) I willbe at tailbone when my hair is stretched and just above waist length when my hair is curly.

fishwich
May 13th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Knees! And I'll have my fairytale ends back by then, I think.

Should have a nice two-tone effect what with growing out the henna.

Annushka
May 13th, 2009, 06:13 PM
I'm hoping I'll have reached classic and will even be able to afford a couple inches trimmed off.
But it's probably going to be very, very thin at the ends. :(

Citrine
May 13th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Past waist, maybe inching towards tailbone. I plan to stop at waist, but who knows? It's awefully nice to never go into a salon for a trim:p

LHGypsyRose
May 13th, 2009, 06:36 PM
I hope my hair will be at knee length with ends that are atleast as blunt as they are now.:pray: Cool thread by the way.

Elenna
May 13th, 2009, 06:42 PM
I am so frustrated because my silvers are only chin length while the rest of the BSL length is still dyed brown. I want my silvers to be all the way through the ends. I figured that it will take another two whole years to get waist-length silver hair.

Yedda
May 13th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Thick and healthy at BSL with a blunt hemline, back to my natural color:D

longhairedfairy
May 13th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Hopefully classic-length with nice blunt ends (my fine hair looks thicker that way).

frodolaughs
May 13th, 2009, 07:25 PM
If I don't trim, I could be at classic. Could someone please come and hide my scissors? Or encase them in a block of cement? I think I'm an impulse trimmer.

rhubarbarin
May 13th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Two years from today.. I should have 21" of healthy 'new' (since I joined LHC and gave up everything bad) growth!! I'm more focused now on quality over quantity, just want nice soft moisturized healthy hair. I'll be somewhere between waist and hip depending on how much I trim.. maybe the crappy hair will be gone, maybe some will still be here. Hopefully my hem will be more U than V.

Starr
May 13th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Hopefully I'll be at classic or a little past. . . it seems like it's going to take forever.

lhangel9
May 13th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Shortest: Hip length
Longest: Knee length

patience
May 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Realistically, virgin hair at BSL with my length about the same as it is now. In fantasy world, virgin hair at BSL and my damaged ends will magically disappear and make it to classic. :)

Longhairpixie
May 13th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Very red and at my waist

LadyEliza
May 13th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Washed.

Or maybe I should go do that now and not wait...

eeewwwww!

;)

Furiana
May 13th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Eeeewww! :lol:

For me, I might try growing to my waist. I'd like to know how it looks on me! If I do, I'll have waist-length hair in one year. In two, I'll either have waist-length hair that's been maintained for year or else BSL hair again. Either way, it'll be long enough to gently swing in the hollow of my back -- my back curves quite deeply, so my hair doesn't need to hit my lower back before it can do that!

Juneii
May 13th, 2009, 09:58 PM
oooh I did that today with the scarf in my hair. I have this long black hair tie/scarf thingy that reaches tailbone and I fantasized that it was my hair :]

in two years my hair should be around a solid tailbone length hopefully.

Jules diamond
May 13th, 2009, 10:04 PM
I should be about hip wavy. I hope so at least. There's so much curl shrinkage.

Cinnamon Hair
May 13th, 2009, 10:09 PM
In 2 years my hair will be the same length but thicker (I hope!). Aside from not cutting shorter and gentle care I really can't control what it does but that's what I would like my hair to do.

My unrealistic 2 year goal is for my hair to add more natural golden highlights, never pull any strands too tight when I bun it, and always look great and hold well on my first try bun. :rolleyes: If it could also smarten up and not go through phases of being an unruly tangled mess, but instead always give me that perfect slippery tangle free dream hair I'd be ecstatic.

Buddaphlyy
May 13th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Even though I have the worlds slowest growing hair, I really do see myself past or very close to approaching BSL stretched in 2 years. I plan on keeping my hair virgin until I die, but I may S and D some color damage out as I go along.

RavennaNight
May 13th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Past tailbone length. Towards classic if I really want to go there. I think I just might. We'll see!

rose_in_bloom
May 13th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Hopefully at waist with alllll the damage and layers gone. :)

susiemw
May 13th, 2009, 11:48 PM
My hair now is just a pinch shy of tailbone so in two years my hair should be going on knee length...
the two "real" questions for me are:
how long will my silvers be?
and will I have any more frontal hair loss or will I have
managed to regrow it??

marialena
May 13th, 2009, 11:53 PM
I would like to have my hair on classic length but... I don't know. I'm trying to achieve this for many years but my hair are still on waist length. Perhaps I have reached their terminal length and I don't know it.. But my goal is classic length.. ( just to have it in mind.. not that I'm going to see this soon.. :p)

adventuring
May 14th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Past my goal length, hopefully! =)

Gothic Lolita
May 14th, 2009, 12:28 AM
I already am veeeery near my goal, tailbone. In two years, I see my hair unlayered, but in general the same as it is now. Same color, and probably the same routine.

Lucky
May 14th, 2009, 01:39 AM
Depending on trims, I would probably be around waist length by then - let's hope that in 2 years I'll look back on this and say, yep, I was right!

Aditi
May 14th, 2009, 01:48 AM
I think i my hair will be at TB in a year and in the other year i will have healthy long and smooth hair.

Arctic_Mama
May 14th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Oh, that's at least a foot of growth which, provided I don't trim off the annoying color damage, will put me at around waist/hip inbetweeny land.... So exciting!

Cindi Eponabri
May 14th, 2009, 01:52 AM
Hopefully still attached to my head...

jera
May 14th, 2009, 02:19 AM
Classic, classic, classic !!! I want to be sitting on my hair in two years and getting it stuck in car doors. :D

:cheese::cheese::cheese:

Elanor
May 14th, 2009, 03:12 AM
Past hip, all one length with a light U-hemline and some face framing layers :)

*BelievingAgain
May 14th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Wow, well whenever I consider this (daily!) I see just-brushing waist-length..healthy, full ends, still some layers (my hair isn't thick enough to look good with a blunt hemline *sigh*). I hope that is not too ambitious, it has always been what I conceptualised taking into account my general growth rate, health, climate and gaining of knowledge about what is not just better for my hair, but fantastic for it! Colour-wise it's hopefully going to be all about a two-step Henna/Indigo to maintain *fingers crossed* blue-black. Ah, goals and dreams to be fulfilled! :)

enfys
May 14th, 2009, 04:11 AM
Hmm, either tailbone without dye, or classic with old dye and layers growing out from there, depending on how long I can cope with it for before I hate the red bits/layers (as it is the colour bothers me a not less than the layers) or if I need trims.

This is provided I don't get the 21 year-old shed I'm hearing about, and that I keep going at 1"+ a month anddon't stand close to a naked flame with loose hair....

KarenLynn
May 14th, 2009, 04:36 AM
More virgin, less hennaed. :rockerdud

crystal_89
May 14th, 2009, 05:15 AM
Back to a shiny black and waistlength again

Carolyn
May 14th, 2009, 05:34 AM
I'll either be sitting on the ends or back at waist length.

Juanita
May 14th, 2009, 05:45 AM
Somewhere between hip and tailbone.

Flynn
May 14th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Hmm, either tailbone without dye, or classic with old dye and layers growing out from there, depending on how long I can cope with it for before I hate the red bits/layers (as it is the colour bothers me a not less than the layers) or if I need trims.

This is provided I don't get the 21 year-old shed I'm hearing about, and that I keep going at 1"+ a month anddon't stand close to a naked flame with loose hair....

Whaa? Where've you been hearing about that...?

redneckprincess
May 14th, 2009, 05:56 AM
wow 2 years I was only thinking ahead about 1 year, lol im thinking mine should be just about waist leingth or so in 2 years from now

Dorothea
May 14th, 2009, 05:58 AM
BSL if I don't mind having a few shorter layers, but probably APL or shorter if I want to even out the longer layers with the short ones. How depressing!

Poppy Seed
May 14th, 2009, 06:12 AM
Probably at least halfway down my thighs...maybe getting close to knee, if I don't trim??

Two years is a long time!

rani
May 14th, 2009, 07:36 AM
I do the same thing! I'm hopefully getting married next year and I would love to have long, beautiful hair for my wedding! I'm hoping for BSL (if that's even realistic as my hair is only an inch below my chin at the moment...)

PhillyGirl1978@
May 14th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Wow....I'm thinking I need to grow about 7 and a half more inches to get to my goal stretched. Mine is a little past BSL now when curly and I want it to be about belly button or elbow length when curly which I think is about 10 inches. My hair has been growing pretty fast since I learned how to care for it so I think it'll grow about 8 inches in a year. Also my shrinkage seems to be stretching out a bit at this length. I'm pretty sure it used to be 4 and now it's 3 inches of shrinkage I get. My goal is to be at belly button with no layers. I just wanna see how it works...if it makes my top too flat then I'll need to put a few layers in. It just feels like the ends of the layers seem to get crunchy and rough because it seems like when I trim they kind of get left out and end up being more damaged.

Sarahmoon
May 14th, 2009, 07:52 AM
At classic length. Classic and with a bit neater hemline would be even better :)

Chamomilemaiden
May 14th, 2009, 08:04 AM
I would like to see it at classic length, but I´m wondering if I´m not close to terminal already :(

PhillyGirl1978@
May 14th, 2009, 08:12 AM
I never even thought about that...the wedding part! Although I don't want a big wedding (whenever it happens) I plan on eloping to Vegas...I think the thought of having long curls down to my belly button would look incredible!

hairbrain
May 14th, 2009, 08:18 AM
i love this question; I recently cut 6" and that was after cutting here
and there which was a different 6".
If my hair grows .5" per month then in two years I'll have my foot of hair
back! :cheese:

MimiKeki
May 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Mine will hopefully be around TBL, with a nice blunt hemline, and my current dark-henna colour. Eee, I'm so excited.

Korms
May 14th, 2009, 03:40 PM
If I take good care of it then I guess I could be at around boob length. That's probably long enough for me and I'd maintain it at that length but who knows!

Kiraela
May 14th, 2009, 03:55 PM
I am hoping that it will be around classic length, (another 6") with about 4-6" less bronzey bleached color and damage. Honestly, I'd be happy for the 6" less damage, even if it's not classic quite yet.

enfys
May 14th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Whaa? Where've you been hearing about that...?

The shed thingy? A few people have said that at certain ages they get heavy shedding, which ties in with every seven years (the life cycle of a hair strand, ish) so since I'm coming up to my 21st in July I'm a little worried. I don't think everyone suffers if, but I'm a bit nervous.

Orchid_28
May 14th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Ou I cant wait to see what my hair is going to be like in two years hmm. Its going to be long for sure. Maybe to my waist with a V-line cut and Im thinking of coloring it either Auburn, Chocolate brown with natural highlights, or Chestnut. I get so excited just thinking about it!

jojo
May 14th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Hopefully TB but id settle for hip with a blunt hemline.

maskedrose
May 14th, 2009, 11:05 PM
I'll be maintaining around hip with a nice blunt U-shaped hem. And I'll have about 30" of completely virgin growth! I'm debating whether I'll head down to TB after that, but I guess I'll just wait to see how I like it.

BlackfootHair
May 15th, 2009, 04:53 AM
18 inches longer than right now. 20 inches of natural color grown out. And lots and lots of wild happy curls!

Niphredil
May 15th, 2009, 07:27 AM
If I don't trim I'll likely be brushing the bottom of the curve in my lower back (AKA a few inches past hip) with the shortest layers at about BSL.

But it will all depend on the condition of my hair. If it is healthy enough to grow without trimming I might get there, or I might be maintaining at either BSL, waist or hip. Also, I haven't decided yet at what length to toss the layers. I like them now and I wouldn't like all-one-length above BSL so they are staying for a while longer anyway. I might trim them off at once or gradually even things up by maintaining at a certain length.

sukhi_v1023
May 15th, 2009, 07:48 AM
I would love to have healthy, waist length hair, with layers just on the side no shorter than BSL. *sighs* Grow, grow, grow!

Copasetic
May 15th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Waist length in my natural colour. I am still growing out a few old high lights.

Crysania
May 15th, 2009, 09:00 AM
in two years i see my hair all natural dark blonde with no bangs;)

Alenka
June 4th, 2009, 09:04 AM
I am just past hip length now.
My current goal is CL+.
I guess that my best answer is CL+, maybe mid-thigh length.

redneckprincess
June 4th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Im thinking if mine keeps up at this rate I will be at least waist.

Kristen_Marie
June 4th, 2009, 09:16 AM
In two years? Hmm, well...if I don't reach my terminal length before then, I'm hoping to be to my knees if not longer. at the rate I'm going I think I could do it!

:cheese: Yay for future long hair fantasies!

MandaMom2Three
June 4th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Hopefully around tailbone! Soooooooo excited! I might even be at my target of upper thigh!!

hanne jensen
June 4th, 2009, 09:55 AM
I'm hoping to be at mid-back with a healthy thick hemline and at least 2 of my cursed layers grown out.
Grow forth where no hair has been before!

Lize
June 4th, 2009, 09:59 AM
In two years I will have at least 12 inches of virgin hair. The bangs will be APL and probably melting into the hair quite nice. If I manage not to trim I will have waist length hair. :)

GoddesJourney
June 4th, 2009, 10:07 AM
At my goal, but with all the damage cut off.

Maelyssa
June 4th, 2009, 02:44 PM
I'm desperately hoping for it to be tailbone length, wavy & healthy with blunt hemline.
I'm struggling right now with the ends & a MASSIVE amount of shedding so here's to hoping!

hazelnut
June 4th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Well...... I probably see myself at about 3 to 4 inches past BSL, if not longer!:)

Iylivarae
June 4th, 2009, 03:47 PM
I hope I'll be somewhere at tigh length, if I don't reach terminal before that. I don't think I'll be anywhere near my knees, but you never know...

girlcat36
June 4th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Hopefully, in two years I will be at waist :pray:
My hair is difficult to grow and I've had s lot of setbacks, so who knows?

curls2grow
June 4th, 2009, 04:06 PM
APL, salt & pepper, with no formerly-dyed-faded-reddish color, fuller hemline due to regular trims to maintain APL length.

Misha
June 4th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I think I will be maintaining at waist or hip (I'll have some more silvers too!).

Lamb
June 4th, 2009, 04:13 PM
APL, easier to control and care for - and hopefully on the head of a someone with a proper job. (Something tells me the two things are interrelated...:rolleyes:)

Butterflylady
June 4th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I hope my hair will be close to waist lenght in two years. I can't wait. It hasn't been long since I was 13 years old.

Eryka
June 4th, 2009, 04:37 PM
2 years? Hmmm, probably still at knee length, although my hair will have filled in since this damned fungal infection will be gone. So essentially, still at knee, just recouping from the great Fungalpolooza.

akilina
June 4th, 2009, 04:46 PM
2 years? A whole foot longer :D. Maybe less, maybe more. My hair grows roughly six inches a year. I really wish it would grow faster :( it's awfully short.

brok3nwings
June 4th, 2009, 04:51 PM
hmmm...i think waist!! Yayy

misstwist
June 4th, 2009, 04:55 PM
I was estimating this just the other day when I had the tape measure out.

Should be close to classic. :D

Hatsumomo
June 4th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Roughly the same length but all my natural colour :)

Speckla
June 4th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I see my hair waving goodbye to my brastrap and hello to my butt!:D

cakedcake
June 4th, 2009, 05:31 PM
APL! Or maybe a little bit longer. I hope, I hope, I triple hope.

I'm also growing out my natural color, which is turning out to be a whole lot lighter than my henndigo. I hadn't seen it in a few years so I was unprepared for this development. I was a little hasty and didn't consider the commitment henna requires (the root of all my hair problems). Hopefully, it won't be too much of a contrast. D:

Fractalsofhair
June 4th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Ideally, waist length and undamaged. In reality, probably mid back, BSL or so and undamaged. Depends on how much I cut it to get rid of the damage... I could probably have APL hair if it weren't for the needed cuts in the past due to bleach/blow drier damaged. Lesson kitties, if you have very easily damaged hair, bleaching once+blowdrying are really bad ideas!

L4dybug
June 4th, 2009, 07:30 PM
I am hoping for waist length again.

Gary Miller
June 4th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I hope my hair is to my thighs in two years....classiclength at least.

RavennaNight
June 4th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Hmm. I'm at waist now, so I envision classic if I let it grow past TB.

Natalia
June 4th, 2009, 07:38 PM
I am hoping that i will have..... stopped all the shedding, gained back some thickness, have a nice thick but not blunt hemline, and be at hip :D

missmandy
June 4th, 2009, 07:55 PM
If my hair cooperates, than it will be hip length!!!! HUZZAH!!!! :cheese: I'm gonna henna soon too, so it will be pretty and red as well!

Deb!
June 4th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Hopefully, hovering around my waist!

Dars
June 4th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I'll have hopefully reached waist when my hair is dry or maintaining it. I'll still be growing out my layers I think and slowly trimming the ends. While I admire longer hair than waist on other people I don't know if I want to go longer at this moment. I'll see how I feel in two years :)

klcqtee
June 4th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Mine is going to be between BSL and waist. It's only shoulder/collarbone now, but it averages about 1-1.5 inches per month. It will be dark red, and beautiful!

hennaphile
June 4th, 2009, 09:14 PM
*visualizes evenly thick classic length waves*

*crosses fingers*

zombi
June 5th, 2009, 12:09 AM
BSL! I wish! *crosses fingers, too*

LadyLongLocks
June 5th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Well, I think mine may be shorter in 2 years from now. I am almost at my goal of 56" and I may go back to around classic length in 2010 or 11. If I let it grow and don't cut it,I will still be around knee length ( 56") since I plan on maintaining here and trim the new growth every month in an attempt to improve the hemline. Either way, it will still be long.

ClareDee
June 5th, 2009, 02:26 PM
I see mine at 25" or 26" and in a really neat cinnabun. At the moment that's mainly what I want -- hair that can be easily, neatly bunned with no escapee bits.

Sarah4983
June 5th, 2009, 02:36 PM
if my hair grows half an inch a month... hopefully 12 inches longer than it is now :D

feralnature
June 5th, 2009, 02:51 PM
In two years mine will be LONGER!

Pyvsi
June 5th, 2009, 03:43 PM
BSL - with my shortest bangs reaching my chin! Yippee! Remember 1. I'm really tall with a long face and 2. Dreadlocks take f o r e v e r to show length.
But still - I'll be able to pull all my locks back into a bun without awkward bang-wannabes escaping hither and yon. Wheee!

RoseRedDead
June 5th, 2009, 03:46 PM
I see myself at (optimistically) tailbone. Shiny, wavey, no crunchy ends...

Drynwhyl
June 6th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Well, I don't like thinking like that, who knows what will happen?
But it's either going to be maintained at tailbone\classic
or something crazy, like half or completly shaved, if I get a nervous breakdown :lol:

Chrissy
June 6th, 2009, 06:59 AM
It should be just about where it was when I stupidly cut it. I can't wait!!!!!! Then I can quit griping about the cut and just move on. I'm trying to move on now but not doing too well on that one.

Chrissy
June 6th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Well, I don't like thinking like that, who knows what will happen?
But it's either going to be maintained at tailbone\classic
or something crazy, like half or completly shaved, if I get a nervous breakdown :lol:

Oh don't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (shave that is)

rach
June 6th, 2009, 07:08 AM
if my hair grows half an inch a month... hopefully 12 inches longer than it is now :D
half inch also.
i have trouble believing it on myself but i can always hope :)

Lohari
June 6th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Somewhere between tailbone and classic I hope : D If I don't trim too much, that could be my hairs lenght in two years.

Xandergrammy
June 6th, 2009, 07:17 AM
I see mine as mostly all my natural colors, with maybe a little bit of the orange at the tips. That'll be soooo nice! :sun:

Drynwhyl
June 6th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Oh don't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (shave that is)
Nah, I probably wont, I love my hair too much. But everything is possible.
Experiment while you still can, I say :p

Vrushali
June 6th, 2009, 11:10 AM
In 2 years, my hair will be waist length and healthy and shiny (keeping fingers crossed!)

LawyerGirl
June 6th, 2009, 11:19 AM
APL, virgin, and all one length :)

Poetic
June 6th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I hope to have grown my hair back to tailbone length.:scared::roll:

Johanna
June 7th, 2009, 03:40 AM
I hope to have a nice thick hemline nearing classic, and my previous side bangs (now at apl) to be near my belly button :D
Oh and of course, so be softer and silkyer than ever before!

drquartz1970
June 7th, 2009, 06:07 AM
My hair is currently a few inches past shoulder length and it grows like 6 inches a year so I'm visualizing mid-back length inside 2 years minus about 2 inches worth of trims for maintenance for keeping the split ends under control. :)

gmdiaz
June 7th, 2009, 07:06 AM
As time swirls by me at a hundred miles an hour, yeah, I've clocked it, I hope to find myself in two years time, well and happy and my hair at it's best length and health ever!

Finger-tip long hair would be a mighty great surprise!

I would expect to hit terminal sometime in the next two years and so might well find that my hairs are holding steady on the long side of classic.

Sure will be fun to see the progress.

Marika
June 7th, 2009, 07:52 AM
My longest "block" of hair is now at tailbone, so I'm thinking it might be at midbutt in 2 years. My hair grows soooo slowly...

Shermie Girl
June 7th, 2009, 07:59 AM
If all goes as I think it will, I should have near waist length or waist length blonde hair. :D

Lioness
June 7th, 2009, 08:18 AM
I hope it'll be a lot shinier than it is now, which can't be hard with all those helpfull and wise people around here *bows*

And let us pray that i've reached waistlenght by then :rockerdud, most layers have grown out of it and looks it's original dirtyblonde again...

Though i can't promise that last one, i always change my mind when it comes to haircolor

lizzyjo
June 7th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Realistically, I see it just below my tailbone with my remaining 2" of layers trimmed off. Hopefully I won't lose any thickness.

Carina
June 7th, 2009, 11:25 PM
I hope that my hair is a bit thicker and at waist in two years.:poot:

Redheaded Raven
June 8th, 2009, 12:33 AM
I hope that my hair is thicker and at classic length in two years

Cassi
June 8th, 2009, 12:39 AM
I hope my layers are gown out and catch up to be waist with the rest (I am not to waist yet even at my longest...but close). My layers start about 8 inches shorter than the long part I think. I would *really* love to be at classic, but I am trying to keep my goal more short term so I can have more celebrations for my hair :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Cassi
June 8th, 2009, 12:42 AM
I hope to have grown my hair back to tailbone length.:scared::roll:
Poetic.... if you don't mind my asking. Do you measure when wet or when your curls are dry? I measure when wet because it makes me feel longer even though it shrinks up. Thanks!

RocketDog
June 8th, 2009, 01:05 AM
I'll probably be somewhere in the waist-length range, hopefully in better condition than it is now... stupid canopy breakage :mad:

tiamimi
June 8th, 2009, 01:12 AM
I think I'll be between APL and waist. I'll probably have a few more silver streaks by then as well.

aksown
June 8th, 2009, 01:52 AM
I expect to be at classic, beginning to trim for thicker ends before beginning my bid for terminal. (If terminal on me isn't classic or shorter, that is. :pray:)

Phalaenopsis
June 8th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Hip with no layers.:)

I really HATE those hidden layers

and... with my normal thickness at the nape again

akka naeda
June 8th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Properly at calf, and with thicker ends:)

WaitingSoLong
June 8th, 2009, 06:22 AM
I see myself at classic length or longer. I am not really sure what to expect in 2 years? I have stopped having my hair trimmed so that will help. My growth rate seems ot be about 7-9 inches a year (faster than I thought!) My hair is already all one length and my natural color which I intend to keep, tho I am slightly interested in henna.

ChrissieM
June 8th, 2009, 07:50 AM
I'm hoping to be solidly at waist length in two years, with fewer layers and ends in good shape. One or two shades redder than I am right now (with henna). I also hope that I will have figured out what oils are good for my hair and to have established a good washing routine. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep my bangs.

bluemoon1891
June 8th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Hip length!!! Or maybe even a bit longer...
Of course, I'd have to be very lucky not to encounter some sort of stall. :mad

InTheCity
June 8th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Midway between brastrap and waste... but with absolutely no damage!

My goal length should be reached in the next 6 months (to a year, in case I decide I want it longer still) so the second year will be lot's of split end killing trims.

bridgetsgirl
June 8th, 2009, 07:33 PM
I'm thinking hips, assuming I don't hit a stall or reach terminal before then (wherever it is on me). Hmm, hennaed, perhaps?

angelakeats
June 8th, 2009, 08:10 PM
I see mine at waist length...then I see a few inches chopped :)

I like having my hair cut. I just have to wait two years to do it..hahaha

abritta3
June 8th, 2009, 09:07 PM
I see my hair at classic length in 2years! Can't wait!

MuzicalH3rb
June 8th, 2009, 09:21 PM
I see my hair to at least my waist in two years. I can't wait!! I'm so impatient!

girloctopus
June 8th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Mine will probably be back at waist, if not longer. It's at a little below BSL right now. I've worn my hair long for years, but I'm just now getting serious about accessories, updos, and care. In two years, I will be done with nursing school and I'll have tons of toys to match my scrubs!

nowxisxforever
June 8th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Hopefully either at or sneaking up on knee-length, if I haven't hit terminal by then. :)

Here, too. I finally hit "classic-if-I-pull-it-straight/flat". :]

Stubborn
June 8th, 2009, 09:36 PM
12 inches longer, at least!

probably be at a solid midback length, lol.

SupermanSeven
June 15th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Long enough to put in a ponytail hopefully. I want to grow it much longer after that, at least to classic.

kmoc123
June 15th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Classic to thigh length...with silver strands mixed with all of the other colors...I love having long hair!!

Paper Moon
June 15th, 2009, 11:19 AM
I hope I get to BSL while still being curly.. the shrinkage is making me think it will take forever!!!

WritingPrincess
June 15th, 2009, 11:54 AM
In two years, I see myself combing my fingertip length hair and coiling it into a cinnamon bun, tucking the purple ends underneath and pinning before going out to try out my new driver's license.

Jessikinz
June 15th, 2009, 12:20 PM
In 2 years i'm hoping that my hair gets past waist and longer, with most of my layers the same length as the rest of my hair.

Elenna
June 15th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Start June 2007 dyed hair SL
Now June 2009 dyed hair & silvers BSL
Goal June 2011 natural hair WL

skydancer7
June 15th, 2009, 12:28 PM
I picture myself with my hair in some sort of fancy bun for the day, most likely using neat-o hairsticks. I am just getting off work. I get home, give my DH a hug and a kiss, and let my hair come tumbling down to mid-back lenght, where it stays while I unwind for the evening watching South Park :D. Then I get ready for bed and put it in a loose braid. Repeat the next day.

Oh, and it's all my virgin color with no henna'd/chem dyed/colorfixed and didn't work/damaged ends.

That is where I see my hair in 2 years!

Bunnyhare
June 15th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I see(wish&pray for) my hair tailbone length in 2 years and I am so looking forward to it! it is BSL now,and i will not be doing any trims until it is classic length. I hope to get rid of the layers eventually but I so love the length I can't bring myself to cut back now to get rid of layers...

LisaJaney
June 15th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Precisely where it is now: approx waistlength with long layers. Hopefully it won't need an S&D like it does at this moment, though... ;)

mugglemomof3
June 15th, 2009, 02:17 PM
My plan is to end up with healthy tailbone length hair in a blunt cut, as opposed to this ends-damaged barely past BSL in a u-shape. So surely in two years I can reach tailbone and then trim an inch or so off every 3 months until I get there!

I'd settle for healthy hip hair. Or even healthy all-one length waist.

Cassi
June 15th, 2009, 10:09 PM
I hope I get to BSL while still being curly.. the shrinkage is making me think it will take forever!!!

I feel your pain :( I find it helpful to look at it wet when I get out of the shower to see how long it *really* is. I love my curls/trying to love them more, but seeing it shrink up 5-6 inches when drying is a BUMMER if you are like me and obsessed with growing long! Hang in there! ;)

I also have noticed that a majority of people I know and have seen posting on here are 1 or 2 hair type. I think curly people give up faster because of the tangles involved. I kept getting knots underneath in my nape area and then cutting them off. A friend at work who has type 4 hair told me to STOP that and saturate it with water and conditioner then leave it alone. She said that is how people get dread locks out. She was super helpful and encouraging. :D

Sorry I digress!!! :cheese:Cheese Gromit!!!!

may1em
June 15th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Either the same length it is now (just past waist) or hip, and with all the layers finally gone! I should be able to braid without my hair going fuzzy so quickly. Still plan on keeping a slight-U hemline.

Also, possibly with bangs. Depending on whether I cut some this summer and like them or not.

And I hope I have some better hairtoys by then.

Wanderer09
June 15th, 2009, 10:19 PM
In two years? The longest layer will be either at tailbone or close to classic, depending on whether I let it grow that long or not. My shortest layers will be around waist. I'll either do a big cut to even everything up, or keep trimming and wait for the layers to catch up.

Melisande
June 15th, 2009, 10:49 PM
In two years - Classic length or more, healthy hemline, a gentle U-cut, still using my henna-based plant dye. If the next two years continue the tendency of th last two years, it will be just wonderful. All I have to do is follow my routine.

share801
June 16th, 2009, 02:39 AM
Sadliy, but honestly, I think it will be shorter than present. Somewhere past BSL and above waist. I keep getting tiny trims on ends because they are just so thin they don't look nice. They aren't split - just not much there.

Cassi
June 17th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Sadliy, but honestly, I think it will be shorter than present. Somewhere past BSL and above waist. I keep getting tiny trims on ends because they are just so thin they don't look nice. They aren't split - just not much there.

Is it just a taper? Or do you have layers? I am curious because I have layers, and I am fighting my urge to cut. I think I will be sorry if I do. My hair is about the same place as yours. :)

Mabel Grey
June 17th, 2009, 11:45 PM
I hope to have the same color, since it is my own. Maybe, let the the sun lighten it a bit. Length should be about waist. All with a nice thick hem, blunt cut, since it makes my hair look and feel better.:pray:

Igor
June 18th, 2009, 02:33 AM
In two years, my guess based on my growth record so far and the fact that I don’t seem to have taper that isn’t because of layers will be…
… Knee length :gabigrin:

NickalNack
June 18th, 2009, 04:33 PM
It's been about seven months and my hair is approximately 5 inches long now (when stretched) and just barely goes past my shoulders... so, I'll predict that my hair will be around mid back in two years. 16 or so inches when stretched, and maybe arm pit length when shrunken.

Gawd... I just can't wait for it to hit tailbone, which will probably take 5 or 6 years, but hey, that's great for me anyway because I'll be 23 when that happens!

And then onward to classic length..... *sigh*

Anyway, I'm looking a bit far into the future right now.

handsclean
June 18th, 2009, 04:44 PM
I think it will have made it to hip length, very thick and wavy with a few nice ringlets :) With few splits, hopefully, with trims. A little blonder than I am now. And shorter, side swept bangs, I think. Oh! Hemline.. a bit of a U, with a few (long) layers. Wow, I can't wait.

starla_zero
June 20th, 2009, 03:26 AM
Waist-length. The longest bits are there already, I just plan to get it all the same length and maintain it :)

Jules diamond
June 20th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Tailbone length and wavy. It's going to look amazing. <3

30isthenewblack
June 20th, 2009, 09:28 AM
I'm on track in two years to be maintaining my hair between waist and hip curly. Most of my hair colour should have grown out by as well as my layers. My longest layer is about two inches from hip straight. It's taking forever to get there!

bakertwins2004
June 20th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I am hoping for waist by then.

NickalNack
June 20th, 2009, 10:58 AM
It's been about seven months and my hair is approximately 5 inches long now (when stretched) and just barely goes past my shoulders... so, I'll predict that my hair will be around mid back in two years. 16 or so inches when stretched, and maybe arm pit length when shrunken.

Gawd... I just can't wait for it to hit tailbone, which will probably take 5 or 6 years, but hey, that's great for me anyway because I'll be 23 when that happens!

And then onward to classic length..... *sigh*

Anyway, I'm looking a bit far into the future right now.
Hmm... well, actually thinking now, I'm dead wrong about the shrunken apl thing. Then again who knows?

DavidN
June 20th, 2009, 11:52 AM
My hair grows very slowly, and I suspect that I am close to terminal length. However, my DREAM is to be able to achieve waist length hair (or longer) some day, and in two years I would be happy with a few more inches!

Aries_jb
June 20th, 2009, 01:04 PM
I'm hoping my hair will be BSL and will have thickened up so it looks full and healthy. *fingers crossed*

HappyHair87
June 20th, 2009, 04:45 PM
In 2 years i see my hair being at either a thick, full even-out Full-Waistlength or Hiplength.

I just gotta thicken my hair up some more. When i get to Hip Length i'm gonna be doing mini trims back to Waistlength to help my nape catchup with the rest of my hair.

horseprincess
June 20th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Two years = about one foot of length for me, if not more. So I'm hoping to be at Bsl and maybe, maybe closer to waist length!! =]

Dementia1013
June 20th, 2009, 05:38 PM
I'm hoping for kneelength by then. :D

swanns
June 20th, 2009, 05:40 PM
This is funny, I always used to imagine how long my hair would be in a year or two, and approximately measure it with my fingers. I'm guessing it'll be at about classic! :cheese:

Flotsum
June 20th, 2009, 08:31 PM
I just cut all the chemically treated hair off so I see my hair at BSL in 2 years.

nancy33936
June 20th, 2009, 08:54 PM
hopefully waist length in 2 years.

chrissy-b
June 20th, 2009, 09:16 PM
A year ago I thought I'd be nearing waist by now, but I'm still hovering BSL. Knowing that, I'm hoping for at least waist, but praying for hip.

VanillaTresses
June 20th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Approximately 12" longer, ends more fairy-tale-ish!

Cherry_Sprinkle
June 20th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Right now mine falls right between BSL and waist so I am hoping to see classic length by then :pray:

Debra83
June 20th, 2009, 10:21 PM
2 whole years from now? knee.

Stubborn
June 20th, 2009, 11:40 PM
I see my hair at midback length. I hope it looks good.

ericthegreat
June 20th, 2009, 11:46 PM
I already have butt length now. I should reach my target of a 3ft. very soon, perhaps by this time next year or even less. Two years from now, I'll either stay at my final target length or I will cut it back to butt length or perhaps even up to waist length if I feel it becomes too much of a hassle.

Coriander
June 21st, 2009, 03:13 PM
Classic length with nice, not-so-fried ends from self-trimming. :)

Only 6 inches to go! :cheese:

BlndeInDisguise
June 21st, 2009, 03:21 PM
Hopefully at least calf length. I may hit terminal about at calf length, though. And much thicker ends, too!

I'm sure that in 2 years I'll have everything figured out with my hair. :D

NamedForTheMoon
June 21st, 2009, 04:58 PM
Mine is at almost shoulder length, I think, so... If I don't cut it, I hope to be at waist length! I think that's a reasonable goal, my hair grows pretty fast. Definitely to BSL, if not to the waist.

neon-dream
June 21st, 2009, 05:00 PM
Tailbone length with thicker ends I hope! ^_^

vindo
June 21st, 2009, 05:17 PM
I have this fascination with imagining what my hair will be like when I get ready to move back to the U.S. :) Just today I fantasized that my oblong scrub cloth was my hair in the shower and it dangled just at classic and I was like "ooh! I can't wait until I can feel my hair all the way down there!" I bet I will be at least at TB by then depending on trims and such...

Where will your hair be in 2 years?

I used to imagine similar things..

Or I used to draw myself with longer hair :p

I think my hair will be a bit longer and a bit thicker...maybe upper thigh length with not so see through lengths?
I really can't predict...

slz
June 21st, 2009, 05:20 PM
I'm sure someone already said it : hopefully on my head :D

Now for the real answer - longer than it is atm, ankle maybe ? No idea, w & s.

Cassi
June 23rd, 2009, 12:04 AM
I'm sure someone already said it : hopefully on my head :D

Now for the real answer - longer than it is atm, ankle maybe ? No idea, w & s.

LOL no one said on the head yet..... which IS pretty funny. Many men I know make jokes about the hair on their head migrating to the rest of their body because they are going bald and the hair on their back is getting thicker :D Poor guys. We are all lucky to have hair on our heads!

rapunzhell13
June 23rd, 2009, 12:09 AM
Hopefully in 2 years my hair will be at waist. Come on hair, we can do it! :cheer:

longhairedfairy
June 23rd, 2009, 12:46 AM
Classic:pray:

Bellatrix
June 23rd, 2009, 01:35 AM
Interesting thread. I see my hair at waist length and coloured red. I'm pretty in love with dyed red hair and I don't see this fading, though the dye might (ha ha hah...)

paintedmuse
June 23rd, 2009, 10:44 AM
Hopefully somewhere between waist and hip, and with most of the layers gone. It's so great to imagine it... :D

LaurelSpring
June 23rd, 2009, 10:55 AM
Hopefully I will definately be sitting on it by then and it will have lovely silver streaks to my shoulders

zombi
June 23rd, 2009, 11:00 AM
As long as it's still growing and healthy, I'll be happy. I don't have a good feel for how much it grows in one year, so I can't make a guess as to where it will be length-wise -- hopefully by then I'll have a better idea about that!!

Kangaroo
June 23rd, 2009, 03:32 PM
I hope my hair will be about tailbone lenghts...and the thin ends will be grow out hopefully :D

feralnature
June 23rd, 2009, 03:43 PM
About 1 foot longer, more or less :)

Fractalsofhair
June 23rd, 2009, 03:47 PM
I realized I might hit waist within a year if I don't trim too much. With my growth rate and the fact that my waist is only 30 inches LHC style measuring long, I think I might actually hit my goal in 2 years! :)