PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!!!

Julesn
May 12th, 2009, 09:12 AM
It's definitely been a long while since I've been active here on the boards! I just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello to you all! :) I hope everyone's hair progress is going great!! :)

Julie :)

melrose1985
May 12th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Hey there!

Hows your hair doing? Are you still growing? How's life been?

Good to see you popped in!

Julesn
May 12th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Hey!!! :) :) :)

My hair is doing pretty well!! It's def. getting longer :) Not quite as long as yours, but is def. getting there! I had to cut it a lot in 08 to get rid of damage (you know how that goes), so it looks so much better now! :) Yay! I caved and colored it again (foils), but I stopped using heat to process the color & I think that has made a HUGE difference in the condition of my hair. Plus, I started doing my own foils b/c I don't trust anyone w/overlapping the product, which has also made all the difference. I started using Moroccan Oil almost every night & that has helped a great deal.

How's your hair doing? :)

Julesn
May 12th, 2009, 09:51 AM
BTW, I have about 2 inches until I reach my collar bone...just to give you a basic idea as to where I'm at! :)

melrose1985
May 12th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Well that's is good to hear : )

I'm about collar bone now, and I totally hate this stage! I can't wait to be APL.

It's been 8 months since my last cut (my hair is very slow growing I have noticed) and 7 months since my last chemical box dye. A month ago I jumped on the Henna wagon and love it. The siggy looks like I have black hair but it's not really all tha dark, but the box dye is still there.

Glad to hear all is well!

melrose1985
May 12th, 2009, 10:00 AM
BTW, I have about 2 inches until I reach my collar bone...just to give you a basic idea as to where I'm at! :)

I didn't mind that length, but shoulder tp collar bone is sucking big time! But atleast it's long enough to all go back!

Julesn
May 12th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Your hair doesn't look black at all to me. Looks more like a med. to dark brown :)

Why do you hate collarbone? B/C it doesn't lie flat?

Julesn
May 12th, 2009, 11:12 AM
BTW, you're doing SO WELL with the whole not coloring thing! Congrats! ;)

melrose1985
May 12th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Your hair doesn't look black at all to me. Looks more like a med. to dark brown :)

Why do you hate collarbone? B/C it doesn't lie flat?

Well my ends are still a bit damaged, but really not that bad. But I know it would lay much flatter it was longer and i do hate how it curls on the end because of the length. I have even stayed away from the iron too every once in a blue mood I do just the ends... But even still it's not laying flat after a while.

And I"m so glad not to be using the box dye and I love the color it makes my natural hair turn to.