PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Charleston SC

Ella Menneau P.
May 12th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Hey folks!

I stumbled across this site while looking for hair sticks online--wow! I had no idea!

I am thrilled to have found the instructions for all the different types of updo's, because my braid was getting kind of boring!

I had TB length hair in college (20 years ago) til some dork at a party decided it would be funny to pretend to light it on fire, and it actually caught. (Don't worry, I laid him out, and he never did bother me again.) So I cut it to shoulder length, and over the years it has been mostly AP or shorter.

About 5 years ago I decided to stop coloring my hair and to gray gracefully, and decided to grow my hair out again. it's about 26 inches now, somewhere between BSL & waist. My goal is TB or terminal, whatever comes first.

I'm looking forward to learning how to care for my hair better, now that I know about this amazing resource!

HairColoredHair
May 12th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Welcome to the boards!

Someone set your hair on fire? Eeek!

I hope you weren't hurt in the process!

UncommonTart
May 12th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Welcome to the LHC!

Samikha
May 12th, 2009, 09:10 AM
I love silvering braids! If you haven't found it yet, my signature has a link to yet more updos ;) I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. We have quite a few members who've embraced their silver.

MsBubbles
May 12th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Ooh Charleston! (Jealous).

Welcome!