PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone! I already need help using this site.

GoddesJourney
May 12th, 2009, 01:07 AM
So I'm new here. I started a little hair journey a couple of months ago (again) and I decided to join up with this site. I have a couple of questions, though. First of all, half the links I click on tell me I'm not authorized for access or something like that. Is there a reason why if I click on my own username, I don't have access?:o

Also, I don't understand anything about the hair catagorization on the sign up questionaire. Is there a place on the site that explains what i, ii, iii means?:confused:

Thanks everyone.

Arctic
May 12th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Hello and welcome!

You can access profiles including your own after 25 quality posts, quality meaning they have to be more than "me too" or "thanks". Also this part of the forum (New? Start here!) doesn't add to your post count, so you can just jump into conversations and ask questions at the mane - and other forums.

The classification is to help us identify our hairtype, it called Fia's hairtyping system after our member Fia. Here's a link to explanations: link (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=5).

Hope these help you!

Calista
May 12th, 2009, 02:35 AM
Hi and welcome to the LHC! :waving:

There are some useful threads on top of the "New? Start here!" board that might answer some of your questions. Just take your time and look around. :)