PDA

View Full Version : For the renegray...

wahmof9
May 10th, 2009, 08:31 AM
My grey hair is coming in...I found this site which I found very nice and encouraging:
http://goinggraylookinggreat.com/index.php/great_grays/
The stories are especially nice.

sibylla
May 10th, 2009, 08:44 AM
wow!How inspirational:) I have lots of snowwhite hairs but I´m not ready yet...Thank you for posting this.

wahmof9
May 10th, 2009, 10:01 AM
wow!How inspirational:) I have lots of snowwhite hairs but Iīm not ready yet...Thank you for posting this.
You're welcome!

Pixna
May 10th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Awesome site!! What fun -- thanks!!

viking_quest
May 10th, 2009, 11:46 AM
That website and all of the renegrays make me wish I had some silver in my hair. Alas, I probably won't be going grey until I'm 70 or so.

Rhea
May 10th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Awesome site ! What a fun , thank you ! :cheese:

wahmof9
May 10th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Awesome site ! What a fun , thank you ! :cheese:
My pleasure!

Don't you love the before and after pictures? All these women looked better gray!

Heavenly Locks
May 10th, 2009, 12:31 PM
I am SO jealous of the ladies who get silver hair. My mother is in her 60's and has dark hair with about 10% silver speckled....my grandmother passed away in her 70's with hair identical to that. *sigh* I don't think it's in my genes to get that beautiful, foxy gray! *kicks dirt*

mellie
May 10th, 2009, 12:58 PM
It's a great site! It's great that silver is finally coming into its own as a beautiful, sexy hair color.

I'm silver and I'm proud!! :D

paper
May 10th, 2009, 04:20 PM
I love that site! I look at it alot for inspiration.

Selene Argenta
May 10th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Great site, thanks for the link, the more stories like this I see the happier I am not to be dying my hair! :)

feralnature
May 10th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the link, I bookmarked it! :)

Flynn
May 10th, 2009, 11:50 PM
I'd dye my hair silver if I wouldn't have to bleach and tone the living daylights out of it... I think it's terrible when people dye their hair to hide the silver! It makes me happy that there are sites like that with ladies showing off just how much more gorgeous they are with that stunning silver!

wahmof9
May 11th, 2009, 08:03 AM
I'd dye my hair silver if I wouldn't have to bleach and tone the living daylights out of it... I think it's terrible when people dye their hair to hide the silver! It makes me happy that there are sites like that with ladies showing off just how much more gorgeous they are with that stunning silver!
Amen to that! Very inspiring!:cheese: I bookmarked it too :)

Rhea
May 11th, 2009, 09:13 AM
My pleasure!

Don't you love the before and after pictures? All these women looked better gray!
Yes , all this women looked better gray ! I love it ! And here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=16951) is our side , thatīs why laughing . :p