PDA

View Full Version : Super sweet hair comment!

Heavenly Locks
May 9th, 2009, 02:17 AM
My DH is so supportive and sweet with the things that interest me, especially with my hair growing obsessions. :)

Last night we were discussing the negative effects of over using sulphates LOL and he randomly says "I will really like it when you reach your goal of classic length, I think it will just look beautiful on you."

(I guess he figured out that I am not admitting it, but really want to get there eventually!)

Then I said "I am a little worried about how hard it will be to braid it at that length, I imagine it getting tangled around my arms..."

and he smiled and said "by then I will be really good at braiding, will you let me help braid it for you?"

:crush:

I just thought that was the sweetest thing. *grow hair grow!*

LittleOrca
May 9th, 2009, 02:22 AM
AWW!!! That is so sweet! :love:

My fiancee told me he would learn to braid hair as well so he could do it for me. I laughed a little, since I know how to braid hair and it's not too hard to do at my length, but he wants to so I will let him. :) He loves my hair, but not ******-love... thankfully. :lol:

Speckla
May 9th, 2009, 03:40 AM
That is sweet. I taught my husband how to braid a few nights ago. I can't braid my own hair and he really did try. It took me almost an hour and 1/2 bottle of conditioner to get the knots and tangles out. I can't describe what the "braid" looked like except it was twisted around and around. It was sweet and I didn't tell him that I took it down.

Miss World
May 9th, 2009, 03:50 AM
awwww, thats just so sweet! :D

Tornerose
May 9th, 2009, 04:19 AM
awww that would definately have melted my heart

GlassEyes
May 9th, 2009, 04:32 AM
That's really sweet. xD;

Ah, the way to an LHCer's heart...tel her you'll braid her hair. xDDD I keep half expecting someone to get a proposal using a diamond studded hair toy rather than a ring. XDD Possibly from France Luxe, since their crap is nearly worth one.

RoseRedDead
May 9th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Awwwww... that makes the insides all mushy, does it not? Very sweet of your husband.

Longlocks3
May 9th, 2009, 06:50 AM
If my DBF did that I would propose to him!

lorig713
May 9th, 2009, 08:53 AM
So nice! :inlove:

My DH braids my hair and is so gentle and loving. :crush:

SheWolf
May 9th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Aawww... that's a keeper! :D

Auryn
May 9th, 2009, 09:52 AM
That is so sweet :)

Reminds me of when I went to go visit my bf at the beginning of April. He hadn't seen me in over a year (long story :D ) but he had seen pics of how long my hair was. He told me that he loved how soft my hair was and that he had never felt hair so soft XD

Guess all my time spent here has paid off!

hairbrain
May 9th, 2009, 10:12 AM
aww thats sweet.

I keep half expecting someone to get a proposal using a diamond studded hair toy rather than a ring. ~Possibly from France Luxe, since their crap is nearly worth one.
:rollin:

mellie
May 9th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Wow, that IS awesome!! :)

Gutterfayrie
May 9th, 2009, 10:58 AM
How sweet of him :)

I don't think my DH even knows how to braid *sigh*

Kunoichi
May 10th, 2009, 01:25 AM
:thumbsup:That sounds like a scene from a romantic chick-flick movie. :P

Wish I could get my husband to learn how to braid. He thinks it's an "unmanly" thing to do....I think he's just ltoo lazy and doesn't want to learn :angry:

jera
May 10th, 2009, 01:34 AM
LOL. That's so sweet. Your DH sounds like a complete doll. :)

LadyEliza
May 10th, 2009, 01:51 AM
That's very sweet! Congratulations on having such a wonderful man :)

When my hair was classic Zoe use to plait it for me. We would start standing close together and I'd walk away to keep it tight. lol

lynnala
May 10th, 2009, 03:06 AM
Oh man! Now THAT is romantic! What a guy!

longhairedfairy
May 10th, 2009, 09:43 AM
That is soooo sweet! :inlove:

enfys
May 10th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Aww how cute!

If I were you I'd pretend I couldn't braid it, just so he'd help. It's not too hard at classic but sssshhhhhh.....

MAO
May 10th, 2009, 11:06 AM
AAAWWwwww that is so sweet. Yup, that's a keeper!:)

JamieLeigh
May 11th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Awwww!! That is so sweet!!! You're so lucky to have such a compliment-oriented guy. :flower: It's obvious he loves your hair long. :)

Carina
May 11th, 2009, 10:43 AM
That was a sweet comment.I get nice compliments to but not from my SO.But I do treasure the ones I get.

KajiKodomo
May 11th, 2009, 11:16 AM
That's so sweet! Now, how to get my DBF to braid my hair when it's long enough. :D

melrose1985
May 11th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Awww... that is wicked cute!

ccmuffingirl
May 11th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Aw, how sweet your DH is! My bf told me today my hair feels like silk :).

GeoJ
May 11th, 2009, 12:32 PM
That's very sweet! My DH braided my hair a few times back when I used to wear a braid to bed, but he only knows how to make very loose braids.

InTheCity
May 11th, 2009, 01:09 PM
That was just too sweet!

I got the same when I was browsing LHC and saw a member with similar texture and color to mine but the length I want. I quickly flashed the screen to him and and said "this is what I want."

He looked me right in the eye and sincerely said "that's going to look beautiful on you."

aprilmay
May 11th, 2009, 03:13 PM
My 4 year old daughter told me I was a better mom than my friend because I have better hair. My friend also has long, brown, straight hair. I found this kind of amusing and flattering.:D

hazelnut
May 11th, 2009, 06:20 PM
If my DBF did that I would propose to him!
I second that!:)

Kiraela
May 11th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Aww, that is so sweet! DBF is hopeless at braids - maybe I need to re-train him?

free_hug
May 12th, 2009, 04:37 AM
soooooooo lovely :)

Ella Menneau P.
May 12th, 2009, 04:59 AM
You're so lucky!

My daughter brushes my hair once in a while and tells me how soft it is, but somehow I don't think it's the same!