PDA

View Full Version : color help

hennaphile
May 8th, 2009, 08:29 PM
After years of henna, I'm thinking of using more hendigo to get my hair dark (I did this a couple of times). I really like how it looks, but I'm mildly concerned about the permanency if I ever want to go back to red. The thing about red is that I think it looks kind of unnatural on me because I have dark eyebrows (my natural color is dark brown, but henna managed to get it flaming red :D ). Honestly, I'm kind of tired of/over the red, but I just worry that one day I'll want it back.... even though after it was almost black from hendigo I managed to get it RED again with BAQ henna. Maybe my hair is just porous!

Thoughts anyone?:cheese:

Hairizona
May 10th, 2009, 11:28 PM
I can't help, but I can bump this...

akurah
May 10th, 2009, 11:34 PM
After years of henna, I'm thinking of using more hendigo to get my hair dark (I did this a couple of times). I really like how it looks, but I'm mildly concerned about the permanency if I ever want to go back to red. The thing about red is that I think it looks kind of unnatural on me because I have dark eyebrows (my natural color is dark brown, but henna managed to get it flaming red :D ). Honestly, I'm kind of tired of/over the red, but I just worry that one day I'll want it back.... even though after it was almost black from hendigo I managed to get it RED again with BAQ henna. Maybe my hair is just porous!

Thoughts anyone?:cheese:

Why not use a rinse that'll fade after discontinuing use?