PDA

View Full Version : Well hellloooo!

Kazazi
April 6th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Hello Everybody,

Thought it was time to stop lurking and introduce myself :)

I've been reading this forum for a few weeks after originally stumbling across it whilst trawling the web for ideas to remove henna. A few honey recipes and procrastination sessions later I am suddenly the proud owner of several shampoo bars, a silk pillow and various other bits and bobs and have decided to grow my hair at least for a while now.

I had longish hair throughout my late teens - probably to about bra strap - and then went back to somewhere-along-my-neck lengths except when I had a pixie cut, which I loved, but Mr Kaz hated, so back it grew. The long hair didn't suit me that much, tbh, but I think now that if I keep some layers in, it can work, and if it doesn't...well, I can always cut it again.

Right, I've got loads of questions but will save them for separate post. Looking forward to this journey! :)

pinkprincess
April 6th, 2008, 10:38 AM
hi and welcome
just wanted to say love the colour of your hair :)

Kazazi
April 6th, 2008, 03:16 PM

I love the colour, too, especially in this picture. But I am still not convinced it goes with my complexion...but that's for another post! Need to get some pictures online first ;)

Lizbot
April 6th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Hello there and welcome! Your hair color really is lovely.

Kazazi
April 7th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Thank you, Lizbot :)
I love your picture, too. Did you have another bun like this on the other side of your head? I am a big pigtail fan and can't wait to have my hair long enough to do mini-buns on both sides of my head, braided pigtails and so forth. Yay!