PDA

View Full Version : My bun got squeezed!

Alia
May 4th, 2009, 06:50 PM
At Michael's yesterday, a lady complimented my, 'nice, feminine hairstyle,' and asked if she she could touch it, and then proceeded to squeeze my sock bun :eek:! Well, at least she asked...:shrug:

tinker bug
May 4th, 2009, 06:54 PM
ahah, i had a similar experience today-- I was wearing two buns right where pigtails would be, and my boyfriend was trying his best to stroke my hair while it was in an updo (god bless him) and started feeling my buns (heheeh). I asked him if he liked caressing my buns and we both exploded in laughter. Long hair is so much fun with the innuendos :D

GlennaGirl
May 4th, 2009, 07:39 PM
OMG. Heh heh. Reading the thread title, I thought this was going to be WAY more exciting than it turned out to be.

However, the fact of someone wanting to squeeze your bun because she was impressed by it IS exciting, so...kudos!

LadyLongLocks
May 4th, 2009, 07:46 PM
That is a funny story! A little odd that someone would want to squeeze your bun. Has not happened to me...yet.

NebraskaChick84
May 4th, 2009, 08:08 PM
well like you said, at least she asked :) and at least she didn't tell you to chop it all off.

Elphie
May 4th, 2009, 08:10 PM
I had a totally different reaction to the thread title...I thought "squeezed" said "sneezed".
Blech! I'd take being squeezed over that any day!

windinherhair
May 4th, 2009, 08:15 PM
That is funny how she asked to touch it. I don't think that has ever happened to me before... at least not unless it was back in grade school. :)

AJoifulNoise
May 4th, 2009, 08:33 PM
I can imagine having the impulse. I squeeze my own hair buns (clarification for those inclined to giggle) all the time... Is that strange? :lol:

Alia
May 4th, 2009, 08:42 PM
It's even weirder, because I was kind of whining that no one ever notices my hair, no matter how intricate or unusual...*beep* *beep*! I've been noticed. :roll:

hazelnut
May 4th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Hahaha! That story gave me a good laugh. I don't really know what to say to that except.... congradulations??:)

Cinnamon Hair
May 4th, 2009, 10:55 PM
I clicked on this thread expecting some creepy fe*ish encounter. I'm pleasantly surprised to say the least! Unless of course....was the lady winking at you? Did she ask for your phone number? Just kidding. :)

RancheroTheBee
May 5th, 2009, 12:51 AM
Tee hee. :) That sounds cute. I'm glad she asked as opposed to just reaching out and grabbing your bun.

Fifty-Five
May 5th, 2009, 01:05 AM
I read the title, and originally thought it said 'My bum got squeezed!' xD

I've never had a bun, so this has never happened, but I've had people ask to pet me xD I didn't mind, 'cause I pet them back =3

kirky
May 5th, 2009, 01:12 AM
Lol...this is a funny thread! I've never had a bun squeezed, but like AJoifulNoise, I find myself squeezing my own all the time!

LutraLutra
May 5th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Heheh. If it's a bum, bun or buns, then at least they asked first. :D

Themyst
May 5th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Wow! I never got my bun squeezed before. No one says anything about my hair when I'm bunned! Good for you!:)

CrystalStar
May 5th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Ooo I've had my bun squeezed before! :p (Trying to ignore the innuendo lmao!) But it was by a friend, so it was okay :D

KajiKodomo
May 5th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Haha! Well, like you said, at least she asked! :D I've had people ask to touch my hair, but not a bun (when it was longer, it's much too short to bun at the length it is at now)!

RedStripe
May 5th, 2009, 10:16 AM
ahah, i had a similar experience today-- I was wearing two buns right where pigtails would be, and my boyfriend was trying his best to stroke my hair while it was in an updo (god bless him) and started feeling my buns (heheeh). I asked him if he liked caressing my buns and we both exploded in laughter. Long hair is so much fun with the innuendos :D

That is so funny!:laugh:

wintersun99
May 5th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I read the title, and originally thought it said 'My bum got squeezed!' xD

Yep - so did I. :D

Coriander
May 5th, 2009, 11:58 AM
There must be something magical about sock buns, because every time I wear one people want to squeeze it :laugh:

Kiraela
May 5th, 2009, 12:12 PM
I can imagine having the impulse. I squeeze my own hair buns (clarification for those inclined to giggle) all the time... Is that strange? :lol:

Hehe. I didn't giggle until I read that clarification. Then, well. That's a different story!

Nobody ever notices my buns.. Probably for the best, really.

euphrasyne
May 5th, 2009, 12:15 PM
At least she asked :D

Several years ago, I had a cow-worker who just came up to me, grabbed my ponytail, squeezed and then told me "Oh, it really ISN'T that thick is it?" arghhhhhhhhh.

Drynwhyl
May 5th, 2009, 03:08 PM
...and started feeling my buns (heheeh). I asked him if he liked caressing my buns and we both exploded in laughter.
That totally souunds like me and my bf ;p
Today my bun got squeezed too, for the first time. (it was a -perverted- friend) :p

RavennaNight
May 5th, 2009, 06:22 PM
It was a sock bun you say? That bun had an implant! That is why there is an urge to squeeze sock buns. "hey that bun is pretty big! Is it real?" :rollin:

Jessikinz
May 5th, 2009, 09:22 PM
haha oh my this thread is hilarious. I've never had that happen to me. But the first time I did a sock bun, I kept touching it and squeezing it, I couldn't help it lol.

julya
May 5th, 2009, 09:53 PM
I've only had friends or family members squeeze my buns. I think it's flattering!

Shorty89
May 5th, 2009, 10:08 PM
It was a sock bun you say? That bun had an implant! That is why there is an urge to squeeze sock buns. "hey that bun is pretty big! Is it real?" :rollin: :rollin: I just spit ice cream all over my screen :spitting:

JamieLeigh
May 6th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Haha, that's awesome! :D I've had compliments on updos (not anywhere near as frequent as the ones I get when it's all down :pinktongue: ) but I've never had anyone actually touch it when it's up. I've had to smack roving hands away from it when it's loose..... :rolleyes:

Congratulations on getting noticed!! I love your sig photo, by the way! :flower:

gmdiaz
May 6th, 2009, 09:25 AM
I am soooo laughing!