PDA

View Full Version : Man cutting women's hair at bus in Gothenburg

andber
May 4th, 2009, 05:39 AM
In the web newspaper of Dagens Nyheter (DN) they write about a man cutting of part of three women's hair when travelling on a local bus in Gothenburg, Sweden. :( Awful!! The incidents were reported to the police.
Why do such a thing!!??
The article is only in swedish - sorry.

http://www.dn.se/

Samitra
May 4th, 2009, 05:44 AM
DBFs little sister told me about a man in Stockholm, in the metro, cutting women's hair aswell. But apparently he didn't take a huge chunk, just a few strands. But why would anybody do that?

drquartz1970
May 4th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Some mothers do "ave em". There are crazies everywhere. In the city I lived in, many years ago there were reports in the local paper about some guy who cut off some people's ponytails when on a public bus. Some of the victims apparently didn't know about the hairsnips until after is was done. Best to keep your hair under the collar when sitting in front of strange people in public places.

Carina
May 4th, 2009, 05:49 AM
I feel sorry for the women who got their hair cut by him.I hope they catch him really soon.

embee
May 4th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Long Hair ******? Ugh. :(

LisaJaney
May 4th, 2009, 06:39 AM
I'm going to close this right-quick. Seems to me that we had a rule about "no haircutting scare-stories" around here, and I'm too much of a rush to check it out for sure, but my gut tells me that it's so. NOT that this was the OP's intent, it's just that...well, see my second sentence.

If I'm wrong, the mod-team will reopen this puppy. If I'm right, then they won't. Sorry. :flower: