PDA

View Full Version : Cool aritcle about no poo!

SarieQ
May 2nd, 2009, 10:44 AM
I found this featured on MSN today!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30337386/?GT1=43001

Pixna
May 2nd, 2009, 10:52 AM
Great article! Thanks, Sarie!

Nyghtingale
May 2nd, 2009, 10:59 AM
Nice article. Thanks for posting it. I get the "you must go through a ton of shampoo" comment alot. I just smile and say "You have no idea", lol:cool:

lapushka
May 2nd, 2009, 11:14 AM
Hasn't this been posted before?

Carina
May 2nd, 2009, 11:19 AM
I have not seen it before:confused:.Thanks SarieQ;).

joyful373
May 2nd, 2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks for posting! I hadn't seen this article before, and it makes me want to try completely shampoo free now... hmm... :)

Buddaphlyy
May 2nd, 2009, 05:32 PM
Nice article. The little picture at the top is pretty funny too.

Helen Baq
May 2nd, 2009, 06:36 PM
That was a good article, thanks for posting it. I'm down to once a week poo, tapering off... :)

Lamb
May 2nd, 2009, 06:47 PM
I read this couple of days ago, and man, the comments on Newsvine...

A little gem:
"The European don't shower daily because there is no enough water. This is United States. We have plenty water to clean our bodies and clothing daily."

Aha... :o

mankefam
May 2nd, 2009, 08:20 PM
I have a question about this. If I don't use shampoo, I can just use conditioner? I have to wet my hair while in the shower otherwise I have a part down the back. So can I just use conditioner? And if so, how often? Sometimes I do skip the shampoo and just do conditioner because if I don't my hair is very hard to comb.

kwaniesiam
May 2nd, 2009, 08:32 PM

A little gem:
"The European don't shower daily because there is no enough water. This is United States. We have plenty water to clean our bodies and clothing daily."

:brickwall Really? Oh dear, I am somewhat ashamed to share a country with whomever said that :rolleyes:

I was CO for about a year, and now I use CV poo bars daily but its nice to see some of our best kept secrets slowly leaking mainstream, its great advice after all ;)

kwaniesiam
May 2nd, 2009, 08:33 PM
I have a question about this. If I don't use shampoo, I can just use conditioner? I have to wet my hair while in the shower otherwise I have a part down the back. So can I just use conditioner? And if so, how often? Sometimes I do skip the shampoo and just do conditioner because if I don't my hair is very hard to comb.

Doing a quick search on "Conditioner only" or "CO washing" will give you many results that should answer all your questions :flower:

florenonite
May 3rd, 2009, 03:49 AM

A little gem:

Somehow, I think Scotland's got more water than Texas. Just a hunch, of course, but it does seem to rain an awful lot here. Also, Scottish water's generally quite soft and tastes sooo good!

mankefam
May 3rd, 2009, 09:41 AM
Doing a quick search on "Conditioner only" or "CO washing" will give you many results that should answer all your questions :flower:
Thanks, I will try that! :D

ale
May 4th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Nice article. Thanks for posting it. I get the "you must go through a ton of shampoo" comment alot. I just smile and say "You have no idea", lol:cool:

Same here! Too funny!