PDA

View Full Version : Spell for hair growing!!!!

Schmoomunitions
May 1st, 2009, 03:48 PM
Wow this is sooooooooo easy!!! I found this online, its a Wicca spell to grow your hair. Im positive within 3 months your hair will have grown even a little!:eye:

uhhhhh yep
SO here it is
Spell To Grow Hair

Say these words thrice as you hold the part of body you wish hair to grow...
Stretch it:stirpot:
Twist it:pray:
Make it grow
Like a river
Let it flow
Three times fast shall this hair grow
This is my will
So mote it be

Roseate
May 1st, 2009, 03:51 PM

Now, better be careful you've got good aim with this spell- you could miss your scalp and get your chin instead, and end up with a long beard!:magic:

Cindi Eponabri
May 1st, 2009, 03:52 PM
I've used this one (although not Wiccan, I am a Pagan).

Add rinses of rosemary too (steep fresh rosemary in hot water and use as your final rinse).

jessie58
May 1st, 2009, 04:00 PM
Sure as tootin' your hair will grow in three months without the spell too. :silly:

enfys
May 1st, 2009, 04:09 PM
Sure as tootin' your hair will grow in three months without the spell too. :silly:

I was thinking that.

Actually, if it works it's partly down to the scalp stimulation etc from grabbing your hair, right? So it's true in a way...

SimplyLonghair
May 1st, 2009, 04:19 PM
Wow this is sooooooooo easy!!! I found this online, its a Wicca spell to grow your hair. Im positive within 3 months your hair will have grown even a little!:eye:

uhhhhh yep
SO here it is
Spell To Grow Hair

Stretch it:stirpot:
Twist it:pray:
Make it grow
Like a river
Let it flow
Three times fast shall this hair grow
This is my will
So mote it be
It sounds a lot like the spell used by the gypsy in the movie "The Tenth Kingdom" but she added that it would be a curse:hmm:

BunnyBee
May 1st, 2009, 04:32 PM
Wow this spell totally works! I was just sat here reading it and my mum walked past and said "Oh wow your hair has got so long!"

lol :D:D

Kunoichi
May 1st, 2009, 09:11 PM
Wow SimplyLonghair!! I thought the exact same thing when I read that 'spell'! LOL I Looooove that movie, The Tenth Kingdom. :magic:

SimplyLonghair
May 1st, 2009, 09:20 PM
Wow SimplyLonghair!! I thought the exact same thing when I read that 'spell'! LOL I Looooove that movie, The Tenth Kingdom. :magic:
Yes I have it on DVD and I need a new copy I watch it so much! :lol:
I even managed to find a copy of the book, unfortunately someone had taken the pics out though. :sad
But I live on the edge on My forest! See?:D

Pixna
May 2nd, 2009, 06:17 AM
Wow this spell totally works! I was just sat here reading it and my mum walked past and said "Oh wow your hair has got so long!"

LOL!!! I will be repeating this spell regularly. After all, it couldn't hurt, right? Although I will be sure to hold the TOP of my head and not my chin as I say it!!! :bluesmile

Unofficial_Rose
May 2nd, 2009, 06:45 AM
OK, just done my incantation while holding my braids! ;)

Yes, I am desperate for more hair, how can you tell? :magic:

GlennaGirl
May 2nd, 2009, 08:39 AM
How fabulously fun!

Maybe it should get more specific so that, as others have mentioned, you don't grow it under your chin or on your back or something.

By the power of three times three
Longer and longer my hair shall be
From the top of my head, it grows down to my knee
As I will, so mote it be.

Pixna
May 2nd, 2009, 09:15 AM

Oooo, this one is even better (more specific!). I'm holding my head and incanting. Work, spell, work!!!!!

missbexy
May 2nd, 2009, 09:46 AM
Wow I love that one! Nicely done.
I've seen the OP one before and tried it once, don't really know if it worked.

Fethenwen
May 2nd, 2009, 01:54 PM
Just to mention, one can't simply just read out a spell like from a cook book. You need quite a lot of effort to make it work, if you are not sure if it did work or not, it probably didn't.
Nice spells though, I have actually written a hair growing spell myself but that one was on my native language. It also involved nettles :) spells... great stuff.

Ndnlady
May 2nd, 2009, 01:55 PM
Hehe! I'm going to try both spells, at least one should work!:D

GlennaGirl
May 2nd, 2009, 02:23 PM
Just to mention, one can't simply just read out a spell like from a cook book. You need quite a lot of effort to make it work, if you are not sure if it did work or not, it probably didn't.
Nice spells though, I have actually written a hair growing spell myself but that one was on my native language. It also involved nettles :) spells... great stuff.

Well, yes and no. You need quite a lot of concentration to make a spell work--not necessarily effort. ;) Working the hands through the hair while sing-song-ing the incantation is the magic. :) It puts all the concentration on hair growth in a very, very fun way but also a way that gets it really into your head (your mind, I mean).

That's why spells often rhyme. :)

ETA: And it's my belief that that's why food cooked by someone who really loves you, for an occasion just for you, always seems to taste better. (Like Mom...Gramma...a favorite uncle...whomever.) The whole time the person is cooking, he or she is thinking of you in a happy, loving way. She isn't lighting a candle or soberly acknowledging the corners or anything. But yes. It's a spell, a good spell.

All that said, it was just a fun thing to read and a fun thing to write, really. As one poster joked about and others picked up on, your hair is practically guaranteed to grow within the next three months anyway. But heck. I'm lovin' it, I shall make witches of all of us yet. :pumpkin:

jera
May 2nd, 2009, 03:03 PM
I've used this one (although not Wiccan, I am a Pagan).

Add rinses of rosemary too (steep fresh rosemary in hot water and use as your final rinse).

I use that too Cindi and it really does promote healthier grow when I do. Rosemary is an excellent stimulant. :D

All kidding aside from the spell casting and metaphysical stuff, I do think spirituality does help with hair growth in whatever form it may take. :) So I'd never laugh at anyone for trying something new. You never know. Life is strange.

GlennaGirl
May 2nd, 2009, 03:14 PM
I use that too Cindi and it really does promote healthier grow when I do. Rosemary is an excellent stimulant. :D

All kidding aside from the spell casting and metaphysical stuff, I do think spirituality does help with hair growth in whatever form it may take. :) So I'd never laugh at anyone for trying something new. You never know. Life is strange.

Yeah, and in this case, even just the relaxation and the playing with the hair surely promotes blood flow, which can help growth.

Keep chanting, girls...keep chanting! We are all gonna have hair down to our knees in no time.

AuntyClaus
May 2nd, 2009, 04:32 PM
And if anyone's squeamish about spells, then it's not a spell, it's an affirmation. ;)

Straightcurl
June 30th, 2009, 08:41 PM
I tried it but can never stick to it. I think it works though.

Spike
July 1st, 2009, 11:54 AM
It sounds a lot like the spell used by the gypsy in the movie "The Tenth Kingdom" but she added that it would be a curse:hmm:

Hmmm . . . cursed with hair that won't stop growing . . .

I'll volunteer to be cursed with that!

Of course, if it were a curse, you'd have nothing but split ends, tangles, and awful taper so you couldn't enjoy your mile-long locks. :pumpkin:

Elbereth
July 1st, 2009, 12:35 PM
Fethenwen, care to share your spell? Some of us speak Finnish!;)
I'm not sure if "Kasva, P*rkele", would count, though technically, it is an attempt to summon a God to help...

jojo
July 1st, 2009, 02:53 PM
I chanted it! and I better wake up with hip length hair or I want a refund!

perlexquisit
July 1st, 2009, 03:13 PM
I want my hair much thicker as well so I will chant:
Thicker and longer my hair shall be
Thanks GlennaGirl:cheese:

Bunnyhare
July 1st, 2009, 06:41 PM

Of course, when your soul and spirit are happy and content your body can heal and grow like it is meant to!
Who can't use more of THAT!?!:D:)

jera
July 1st, 2009, 06:49 PM

lol :D:D

That's cute. :D I agree about the rosemary rinse too. It helps. I wonder about the metaphysics of hair growth a lot. In biblical times, people consecrated their hair to God it grew like gangbusters.

I wonder what the connection is between the spiritual and hair growth? :rolleyes:

shadowclaw
July 1st, 2009, 10:43 PM
I wonder about the metaphysics of hair growth a lot. In biblical times, people consecrated their hair to God it grew like gangbusters.

I wonder what the connection is between the spiritual and hair growth? :rolleyes:

I believe that there is a strong connection between the spiritual and the body in general. When we are in a good spiritual place (whatever it may be), we seem to be happier, healthier, and relaxed. Not to mention that while I don't believe in very much of this magical-type stuff, I do believe that magic does exist in a way. Whether we are praying, casting spells, or whatever, we are focusing all of our energies and efforts and it often leads to the positive results we are looking for. Maybe it happens because we believe it will and we then make it happen ourselves, or pehaps a higher power gives us a hand :) I'd like to think it's a little bit of both.

jera
July 2nd, 2009, 01:37 AM
I believe that there is a strong connection between the spiritual and the body in general. When we are in a good spiritual place (whatever it may be), we seem to be happier, healthier, and relaxed. Not to mention that while I don't believe in very much of this magical-type stuff, I do believe that magic does exist in a way. Whether we are praying, casting spells, or whatever, we are focusing all of our energies and efforts and it often leads to the positive results we are looking for. Maybe it happens because we believe it will and we then make it happen ourselves, or pehaps a higher power gives us a hand :) I'd like to think it's a little bit of both.

I agree. I don't fully understand how it all works, it does seem to. :) People honed into their spiritual sides achieve results more quickly. It's mysterious. Self will in combination with cosmic will maybe?

GlennaGirl
July 2nd, 2009, 01:47 AM
Oh, wow! I can't believe this thread came back. I LOVED this thread! It fizzled out way too fast. Am glad to see it pop up again.

Calista
July 2nd, 2009, 03:08 AM
I want my hair much thicker as well so I will chant:
Thicker and longer my hair shall be

You wouldn´t want your hair nine times as thick, though, would you? Your ponytail would be as big as your neck! :scared:

Naluin
July 2nd, 2009, 09:11 AM
So if I say this while mixing my scalp massage oil and adding essential oils specifically chosen for growth, does that officially count as hocus pocus? And does that make my hair oil a potion? :stirpot:

yogachic
July 2nd, 2009, 09:20 AM
I'm afraid it will curse my hair to fall out instead.

GlennaGirl
July 2nd, 2009, 09:33 AM
You wouldn´t want your hair nine times as thick, though, would you? Your ponytail would be as big as your neck! :scared:

Ha ha. I want hair as thick as my neck. Disney Princess Jasmine-style.

GlennaGirl
July 2nd, 2009, 09:36 AM
So if I say this while mixing my scalp massage oil and adding essential oils specifically chosen for growth, does that officially count as hocus pocus? And does that make my hair oil a potion? :stirpot:

Actually...that would quite respectably be hocus-pocus! Mix and chant away.

To bring this to a pragmatic level, though I am in fact pagan, I believe things like this can work simply to focus your subconscious on doing the right things to achieve your goal. For instance, cementing your intentions in your own mind in this way could keep you from cutting impulsively or treating your hair roughly...that sort of thing. It's like doing a "spell" to find a job. You will subconsciously start holding yourself taller/more confidently, will have an eye out for sales on great interview pieces, etc., etc.

Naluin
July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 PM
Actually...that would quite respectably be hocus-pocus! Mix and chant away.

To bring this to a pragmatic level, though I am in fact pagan, I believe things like this can work simply to focus your subconscious on doing the right things to achieve your goal. For instance, cementing your intentions in your own mind in this way could keep you from cutting impulsively or treating your hair roughly...that sort of thing. It's like doing a "spell" to find a job. You will subconsciously start holding yourself taller/more confidently, will have an eye out for sales on great interview pieces, etc., etc.

I do believe that prayers, spells, affirmations, etc. all amount to the same thing (on the human side, at least ) : "focus[ing] your subconscious on doing the right things to achieve your goal," as you said.

Whether there is an energetic/spiritual/supernatural component is up for debate. I like to think there is. :)

feralnature
July 2nd, 2009, 01:18 PM
And if anyone's squeamish about spells, then it's not a spell, it's an affirmation. ;)

Anyone who is Christian should be squeamish about spells. Not judging here, I'm not wanting to start a discussion on religion or preferences, I'm just wanting folks to be careful before they do something without putting thought into it. :)

ZadenWillowfyre
July 2nd, 2009, 02:33 PM
Tehe! I shall have to try this with my next oil treatment.

jera
July 2nd, 2009, 03:11 PM

Officially it would. :D

jera
July 2nd, 2009, 03:13 PM
I do believe that prayers, spells, affirmations, etc. all amount to the same thing (on the human side, at least ) : "focus[ing] your subconscious on doing the right things to achieve your goal," as you said.

Whether there is an energetic/spiritual/supernatural component is up for debate. I like to think there is. :)

I believe this too. :)

zombi
July 4th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Personally I don't really do any of my work in rhyme because I always feel silly! but sometimes... the silly feeling helps! So maybe I'll do this one with an herbal additive :D

Anyone who is Christian should be squeamish about spells. Not judging here, I'm not wanting to start a discussion on religion or preferences, I'm just wanting folks to be careful before they do something without putting thought into it. :)

Perhaps it would be better to say that anyone who is your brand of Christian should be squeamish about spells? Some Christians have no problems with spells & using them -- there's a lot of Christian witches out there, you know? (:

Speckla
July 4th, 2009, 07:34 AM
LOL!!! I will be repeating this spell regularly. After all, it couldn't hurt, right? Although I will be sure to hold the TOP of my head and not my chin as I say it!!! :bluesmile

I dunno, I could probably think of some lovely chin-updos and new uses for forks!:eyebrows:

DragonLady
July 4th, 2009, 12:37 PM

I would. :)

zombi
July 4th, 2009, 05:00 PM
I would. :)

me too. :o I don't think 9x my personal circumference would be all that thick -- I think it'd just put me at a big fat iii!

eadwine
July 5th, 2009, 04:13 AM
I am just waiting for the Christians on this forum to use it, as it just might work.

Don't! It's not proper for you to do so *giggles* ;)

Honestly.. just go outside in the sun, hair grows much faster in the warmth :)

perlexquisit
July 6th, 2009, 05:47 PM
He he. You're right, I don't want my ponytail as big as my neck:cheese:. Perhaps I shall chant only
By power of three

Cherry_Sprinkle
July 6th, 2009, 06:01 PM
I'm thinking doing this just after a trim, on a full moon, with some of Nightshade's anointing oil would be lovely ;)

feralnature
July 7th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Perhaps it would be better to say that anyone who is your brand of Christian should be squeamish about spells? Some Christians have no problems with spells & using them -- there's a lot of Christian witches out there, you know? (:

zombi, I made my post out of concern for others and I feel yours was made with a hint of sarcasm. There was no need for that, play nice.

Fethenwen
July 7th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Fethenwen, care to share your spell? Some of us speak Finnish!;)
I'm not sure if "Kasva, P*rkele", would count, though technically, it is an attempt to summon a God to help...
Kasva p*rkele :p
------
Yeah sure, I could just as well share this little spell of mine :pumpkin: (note that I'm a swedish speaking finn, so there might be some mistakes):

"Hiukset kasvakoot, minulla voimat on ne kasvattaa
Venykää heinän lailla pitkiksi, kasvatkaa kuin puu koreaksi
Hiukset minulle heleäksi, selän lämittäjäksi

Paras teidän pitkät olla, tyttö parhaiten toimii pitkillä kiharoilla

(Soak hair in nettles):

Nokkonen pääni virkistää, pohjaani nipistää
Pistää kasvun vauhtiin
Kasvatkaa kovaan tahtiin!"

zombi
July 7th, 2009, 07:08 PM
zombi, I made my post out of concern for others and I feel yours was made with a hint of sarcasm. There was no need for that, play nice.

Actually, I was playing nice -- you read what I said incorrectly if you thought I was being sarcastic. I wasn't.
I know a lot of Christian witches who would be offended for someone to make blanket statements about how all Christians should not use magic.

I feel you should probably have left your first sentence off entirely. I made my post out of concern for others, too.