Feisty Redhead
April 5th, 2008, 02:43 PM
My answer is in my sig. :D

peachy.pudding
April 5th, 2008, 02:45 PM
:rockerdud:gabigrin:ALL NATURAL HERE:grnbiggri:rockerdud

Isilme
April 5th, 2008, 02:47 PM
well, I'm a hennahead with some misstakes from bottle red in the hair past shoulders.

Unofficial_Rose
April 5th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Henna'd with highlights and 2 inches natural brown here :)

Not sure whether to get roots done or just let it grow out, tbh...

Blueglass
April 5th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Henna, but my lighter hairs seems repel henna. The type of henna I use doesn't chance my color much.

Jeni
April 5th, 2008, 03:03 PM
I dye my hair a light/medium ash blond. I keep thinking about letting my natural dirty blond grow out, but when the roots get about 2" long I usually cant deal and dye them. A few years ago I let my natural color grow out (5"-6") but my roots are always dark and then the hair lightens up, it always looks like I dye my hair, even when I don't.

I have been thinking of trying to stop again, maybe using something natural to lessen the line between the dyed and undyed hair. I don't know, well see how I feel about it in a few months.

Jeni

Schnee
April 5th, 2008, 03:14 PM
All my natural colour! I like my colour and it's natural changes, like the summer highlights from the sun. :)

Leisha
April 5th, 2008, 03:21 PM
My hair is totally natural!

I have dyed in the past, but that's about 10 years ago, and I'm sure all of that has been long gone (cut off and also it wasn't permanent dye anyway). :)

amaiaisabella
April 5th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Just like in that ancient hair color commercial...

"Does she or doesn't she? Is it natural or is it...." I forget the brand.

Definitely colored :) but looking to go a more natural route to do so.

carinkla
April 5th, 2008, 03:57 PM
I am a virgin.. ;) not really but my hair is

zift
April 5th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I love my virgin hair color! But now it's dyed with henndigo to a darker tone.Still love it!

cobblersmaid
April 5th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I have put in a few highlights once, so I choose dyed. Still, it is more or less my natural colour.

yogachic
April 5th, 2008, 04:31 PM
My color is Natural.

AJoifulNoise
April 5th, 2008, 05:37 PM
I'm a two-toned head. Been growing out red box dye for a bit over 2 years now.

HeavenlyTresses
April 5th, 2008, 07:57 PM
My hair is two-tone but has never in my life been touched by hair-dye :)

SilverLocks
April 5th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Au natural!

TheSpottedCow
April 5th, 2008, 08:27 PM
My hair color is basically natural. I use herbs to try to darken it, and it works, but I havent taken the dye/hennindigo plunge yet

JKRBeloved
April 5th, 2008, 08:37 PM
It's certainly more natural than it's been for 25 years! The last inch and a half or so still bear a bleaching blast I had done about 15 months ago to get my length to match my roots.

Lixie
April 5th, 2008, 09:20 PM
I voted Complete natural colour/virgin, but there may be a few strands of bleached hair that I missed when I cut off the old streaks. So about 95% nautral with no noticable dye.

Unnamed
April 5th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Two-tone. I'm 3.5 years into growing out black dye. I'm not actively trimming the dyed hair off, though, so there's still a lot left.

Guenever
April 6th, 2008, 01:56 AM
Two-tone.. 10" of virgin hair -- and 27/28" of dye.. *sigh* I've been growing out for 1 year and 8 months..

Lavendula
April 6th, 2008, 02:21 AM
I always dye my hair, because it's a dirty, flat dark greyish blond colour. I get my hair dyed with plant extracts though, which are supposed to be good for your hair. My hair feels and looks healthy and natural, I'll never go back to chemical dyes again!

Melein
April 6th, 2008, 02:39 AM
Dyed, because I don't like my natural color. Although I have 2" roots at the moment, which looks odd but I'm cutting down on dyeing frequency. (And want to try henna/indigo next time)

Dacia
April 6th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Dyed. This way my hair looks more natural and matches the skin tone and eyebrows color better.

jojo
April 6th, 2008, 03:17 AM
im all natural and loving it!

Just_Isabel
April 6th, 2008, 04:29 AM
All natural. It's the hair color that suits me the best, and I like it.

Stagecoach
April 6th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I'm completely natural.

Carolyn
April 6th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Dyed to cover the silver/grays. Born an ashy blonde and staying that way with help. So I haven't really changed color, just trying to keep the one I was born with.

Rain
April 6th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Henna'd auburn from the nape up. Various shades of black, brown and burgundy below. Thankfully, it is dark enough to blend well enough indoors. Outdoors, it's pretty obvious.

willowcandra
April 7th, 2008, 03:40 AM
Two toned here. I last coloured my hair three years and four months ago. Eventually I will be all virgin again.

Nightshade
April 7th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Woo henna!

/that is so not a quality post :p

Altocumulus
April 7th, 2008, 01:07 PM
About 34" henna and 2" natural medium ash blonde.

ETA it's on purpose - I'm growing out the henna.

2littlebirds
April 7th, 2008, 03:16 PM
All natural! I've never dyed it.

MerryKat
April 8th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Two Toned - I am busy growing out my natural colour after years of colouring, highlighting and henna.

DecafJane
April 8th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Au naturale, baby! :D

JasmineDaisy
April 8th, 2008, 01:08 PM
I am all natural!

MadHatter
April 8th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Dyed with henna!

Elainehali
April 8th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Dyed over and over and over. Bleached over and over.

Thankfully I've cut down considerably, now I'm just doing non permanant colors to get back to my natural color.

Hopefully this is the path to not coloring anymore. We will see.

Lamb
April 8th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Completely natural, never colored/dyed! :)

FrannyG
April 8th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I unashamedly dye my hair to cover the many silvers, the colour of which I do not like against my skin. I may never stop dying it.

Nevermore
April 8th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Virgin. My last self-done haircut got rid of the very old bleached length and I haven't done anything to it since. It feels much nicer and looks much better. I would have dyed it again, probably with Manic Panic or henna over my current color, except that I'm not allowed to.

psvzum
April 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM
I color my hair to cover all the greys : )

socks
April 9th, 2008, 10:16 AM
My hair is basically natural, but I have a lot of red streaks (and even a few thin green ones lol) from semi-perm dyes that have refused to come out after as long as 1 year.

helynhighwater
April 9th, 2008, 11:04 AM
I'm lucky enough to like my natural color (an auburnish light brown) and I haven't fiddled with it. the temptation has been there to dye it unnatural colors, but if I ever go for it, I'll just do the ends, so that I could easily hide it in a bun or cut the dyed portion off without too much trauma if it turned out badly or I got sick of it.

cassie_g
April 9th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Two-toned on purpose. Almost all of my hair is au-nautural except for a chunk in front. It's probably less than 5% of my overall hair. The chunk was dyed red about 1.5 years ago and then I hennaed the chunk about a month ago.

1nuitblanche
April 9th, 2008, 12:44 PM
I don't dye my hair. I did once, but that was 8 years ago when my hair was no more than 2" long from the base of my scalp, so as you can imagine, that's long gone. The sun does a good enough job for me. When I'm older though, I might get lighter highlights done to help camouflage the inevitable grey.

Sakura07
April 9th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I guess I've got virgin hair? But I"m not sure because I've henna-ed once before and I plan to do it again. The color doesn't really take on my hair because its so dark.

shell78
April 9th, 2008, 02:14 PM
All natural and virgin. :cool:

XtinaXposed
April 10th, 2008, 03:27 AM
i am two tone but growing out since 9 months =)

rhubarbarin
April 10th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I am somewhat two-tone, though no one seems to notice it but me. I highlighted my hair over the summer - BIG mistake. I have browny-blonde hair that has lots of natural highlights, so I guess the unnatural ones blend in a bit.. anyway, never again!

Mangachan
April 10th, 2008, 08:49 PM
100% natural. Sometimes I wish it was alittle darker though, I like jet black hair but I'm scared to do anything about it. XD

starfire
April 10th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Mine has henna and indigo over old dye/highlights.
This is the first time I've had hair this long and have it all one color (or pretty darn close to one color)!
I can't seem to grow virgin hair. I'm so weak when it comes to red hair!

rubyann
April 11th, 2008, 06:50 PM
The last 6 or 8 inches have been highlighted blonde. I tried to blend the silvers coming in.
I decided that my own natural color isn't so bad anymore. Much better than the damage from chemical treatment.

MoonSong
April 12th, 2008, 12:59 AM
I can't accept the grays. So I dyed dyed dyed. Now I henna henna henna. I need to henna again as a matter of fact, they are peeking out at me again.

HollowHannah
April 12th, 2008, 01:51 AM
I have completely virgin hair. It's hard to resist the temptation when all my friends are experimenting with wild colours. I'd love to hair red or blonde hair.

Alaskanheart
April 12th, 2008, 02:07 AM
Working on becoming a virgin again. Its about 8 inches so far, my last bleach with boxed light blonde was in July 2007.

CurlyOne
April 12th, 2008, 09:07 AM
I'm all natural here! Sometimes though I think it would be fun to do a light henna once and see how it turns out.

meichigo
April 14th, 2008, 01:44 AM
I don't know what to answer... I'm not completely natural but my hair isn't dyed right now either... I've done many semi-permanent dyes in the past, which I suppose have technically added a slight reddish tint to my hair. I NEVER do permanent dye, though I once bleached a streak into my bangs.

aney
April 14th, 2008, 04:43 AM
right now I'm two-toned, I'm growing out chemichal dye, so I'm half brown and half red!

vindo
April 16th, 2008, 01:39 PM
I envy all virgins. If my hair was all virgin again I would never dye it again.
But I used Semi perm. color for 9 yrs. and stopped at Hip Length....way to late.
Now My "virgin hair" has grown out to my shoulders ( I think you can tell the difference on the siggie picture)..its not really virgin though since I henna..
Good thing about Henna, as long as I dont go any darker I can always switch between a dark red brown or my natural dark brown by using Indigo-Henna-Amla..

Sidani
April 16th, 2008, 01:50 PM
100% natural here ... I'm too lazy to dye it because I'd have to keep up the roots, so I keep it au naturale. The sun bleaches it enough in the summer to give me nice highlights but when it grows in the winter it comes in darker again.

misspriss
April 16th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Two toned. My hair has been almost every color you can get in the haircolor isle at one point or another. Most recently bleached blonde then slowly dyed back to my normal color. I THINK all the bleached portion has been cut off, but the bulk of my hair is still dyed close to my natural color. You can see a line about 3" down, but it's not highly noticable. I do plan to continue coloring though.

tennies
April 17th, 2008, 08:52 AM
I was natural until a few months ago, when the grays started to bug me, now I use henna/

Juli414
April 17th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Two-tone. I had dyed to cover grays for years. Then, in Sept., a month after my last cut and dye, I decided to just let my hair grow for several reasons, including the cost.

My game plan is terminal for giggles, then cut back to something manageable if terminal is too long. So, I'm not sure if I'll trim a bit of the processed every now and then, or just let it go and have it part that's cut off when/if terminal is too long.

wintersun99
April 18th, 2008, 12:37 PM
another 2-tone - growing out henna/indigo to natural med. brown

LaurelSpring
April 18th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Two toned. I colored my hair for about 20 years and I cant think of a good reason. I had med brown hair and I made it light brown with a few failed attempts at blonde and some other disasters. I gave up about a year ago. I develped MCS(multiple chemical sensitivity) and have a reaction to the chemicals. I was going to go natural but I wasnt ready to accept the grays so I turned to henna. Right now Im mostly two toned because I used straight henna first, then wanted to brown it some and added indigo, and then thoughtit was too dark and tried the honey thing, so now its more red at the bottom where it had chemical stuff and more brown at the top. Now I am moving to a cassia/henna mix and getting more use to my gray as it comes in. I have learned that I cant do drastic things if I want long hair.

rosieposie
April 18th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Completely natural.

levelek
April 18th, 2008, 01:01 PM
All natural, always has been.

HappyHaley
April 18th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Natural here.

~Haley

Shermie Girl
April 18th, 2008, 01:54 PM
I am a bottle baby. :D

Bellatrix
April 18th, 2008, 02:01 PM
I henna, but I still think of my hair as virgin as it doesn't alter my locks significantly (beyond some reddish tones and greater conditioning)

KaeleyAnne
April 18th, 2008, 07:35 PM
I have completely natural hair - always have.

Lirazel
April 19th, 2008, 08:26 AM
I have my hair natural, always have been.

flapjack
April 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Natural hair, here.

after hours
April 20th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Also completely natural here.

Jorchet
April 20th, 2008, 06:08 PM
I voted for Virgin Hair because I never done anything to my hair to lighten it. It did use to get lighter when I would go swimming in the pool because of the sunlight and probably due to the chlorine, but it was never done on purpose. Nowadays I'm considering using honey to go a bit lighter - I like my hair when I see old photos.

lacereza
April 20th, 2008, 07:03 PM
All natural here, I'm trying to keeo it dark though! In some photos (not the one in my sig) you can see that the last six inches or so are at least two shades lighter than the crown. I'm going to try molasses.

AlleyKitten
April 21st, 2008, 04:22 PM
I have a couple of areas in the front of my hair that are still noticeably darker red than the rest from when I dyed two red streaks up there, but they're probably halfway down my hair by now and very faded. I chose two-tone, since my hair isn't 100% virgin, but it's really almost all my natural color.

Ohio Sky
April 21st, 2008, 04:38 PM
I voted two-tone, but not because Im growing my natural hair out, just because I have switched from chemical black to henna red.

WritingPrincess
April 21st, 2008, 07:54 PM
My hair is totally natural. Never ever been dyed.

JCFantasy23
April 24th, 2008, 01:24 AM
I couldn't decide what to put in the poll. I dyed back to my natural hair shade and have kept it natural since last year. However, it'd be a positive sin to say I'm a virgin to dye :shrug:

Angellen
April 24th, 2008, 02:55 AM
Since I've joined LHC, I haven't dyed. Which means I've got around six inches of virgin and another 25" of dye. However, because I dyed it black and it faded, you can't tell what's virgin and what's not, which I think is really excellent.

korikat
April 24th, 2008, 02:59 AM
Dyed. Currently black, though it's been virtually every color of the rainbow at one point or another. Shall probably be keeping the black for some time, though, as it seems to suit me far better than any other color I've tried--including my natural color, which is a rather dull, mousy shade of brown.

Ashley
April 25th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Completely natural here! :) I haven't dyed either, ever.

Medvssa
April 26th, 2008, 08:04 AM
I have only two or three centimeters of henna left at the ends.

nessthing
April 27th, 2008, 12:55 PM
I almost hit "virgin" but then I remembered the black streak I dyed on an underlayer of my hair this winter. I already had a little patch of hair that grew in jet black in comparison to the rest of my dark brown hair, but I made it bigger. I chose two-tone.

I haven't kept up with the roots because I can't really tell if I have any because there was already a black streak there... and it's on the underlayer, so I (and others) never even see it. YAY FRIVOLOUS HAIR DYING <3

squiggyflop
April 27th, 2008, 01:07 PM
the bottom half of my hair has been dyed and bleached within an inch of its life... i henna now... infact i just hennaed last night

Saranne772
April 27th, 2008, 02:53 PM
All natural- never dyed or anything like that

Jaime
May 1st, 2008, 07:56 AM
All natural!

8) Jim

WavyGirl
May 1st, 2008, 08:19 AM
Two-tone. I'm getting rid of the dyed stuff slowly but surely. The first 8" are completely virgin and I look forward to the day I can say that about the whole lot. Actually it's becoming three-tone because those silvers are creeping in nicely.

RavennaNight
May 1st, 2008, 09:26 PM
Dyed and fear one day it will fry. Then, it will die and I will cry

harley mama
May 1st, 2008, 09:39 PM
I voted 2 toned but as soon as I am able I will probably start using dye again.
I don't think I am ready for the silvers even though they insist on sprouting like
weeds!

kwaniesiam
May 1st, 2008, 09:57 PM
3" of natural roots and then the rest henna. I'm going to grow it out and then see if I like the color enough to give up henna or not ;)

Exodus
May 2nd, 2008, 12:05 AM
About 2 1/2 inch natural colour, rest is hennaed. I'm growing the henna out.

feralnature
May 5th, 2008, 08:58 PM
I am in the process of growing it out to all natural virgin hair but right now the ends have been colored with temporary rinse. They will be cut off eventually.

Daoine Sidhe
May 9th, 2008, 11:17 AM
My haircolour is all natural :)

zelah
May 10th, 2008, 01:58 PM
I dye mine a dark, dark brown. I think it looks better on me than my natural medium greyish-brown color.

Nynaeve
May 10th, 2008, 02:29 PM
All natural. Never dyed my hair. Thought of hennaing or hendigoing it before. I might one day, but for now, my hair is very much virgin.

LydiaMarie
May 10th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I 've used henna and chemical dye . Im letting the dye grow out now though .

Lissa
May 11th, 2008, 03:36 AM
I dyed my hair a couple of years ago, first red and then darker, but now it's all my natural colour.

bunnii
May 11th, 2008, 04:13 AM
I dye my dark blonde (lighter in the summer) to black, because i simply hate having blonde hair, and i love how now my hair is mid back, i look even more like morticia addams! hooray! :p :p

cherryblossom
June 24th, 2008, 12:39 PM
natural colour all the way - i love my natural highlights :)
but i'm considering henna-ing tomorrow?!

hope it goes well :S

Buddaphlyy
June 25th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Natural/virgin. I'm too scared of color.

Curlsgirl
June 25th, 2008, 11:44 PM
I've dyed like since forever. I have recently gone to just highlighting to help blend in the silvers though. I LOVE it and I think it will be much healthier on my hair to just get the roots done and not so often. I hate my natural hair color, always have. It was dark blonde/reddish brown before I started uh like 100 years ago. :D

Ndnlady
June 26th, 2008, 12:08 AM
I was a henna-head, but now growing out my natural hair color!

Magrat
June 26th, 2008, 01:24 AM
Natural.
Not a virgin, though, ;) have used henna in the past.

Feenzauber
June 27th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Dyed my hair in the past, hennaed it and finally got highlights now.

sexyjacksparrow
June 28th, 2008, 01:41 AM
Natural, although I have dabbled with both chemical highlights and henna before. Planning to stay natural until I start getting grays, then I'll re-assess.

Kerry xx

Millielie
June 28th, 2008, 04:06 AM
I dye my roots. I tried to grow out my natural color but I don't like the way it looks :o

kate46
June 28th, 2008, 04:48 AM
Two-toned. I have 5ins of virgin grey/brown, the rest is old box chemical dye with henna on the top. I will never dye my hair again, been there, done that, now embracing the greys :)

Sian100
June 28th, 2008, 05:28 AM
I hate my natural hair color, always have. It was dark blonde/reddish brown before I started uh like 100 years ago. :D

I wonder if you have the same natural colour as me then? :suspect:

My hair is two tone (or actually three tone)- I dye everything except for a section near the nape of my neck (can't reach :oops:). The dyed part also changes colour slightly from the ears down, as I used to use different products. I tried to correct it once and a lot of my hair washed down the drain. That is not something I will be trying again.

goldenwaves
June 28th, 2008, 06:02 AM
All natural here! But I'm not against dying hair or anything, I just like my natural colour.

roxyhead
June 28th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Three-tone. About 12" of never chemical dyed but with various amounts of henna over dark brown hair - not particularly visible, but would probably be able to tell when I tried to bleach it out. Below that, last chemical dyed a dark red about two years ago, faded to lighter than my natural color, and the henna's more noticeable in that part. Last 5" or so is an attempt to bleach out the dye and henna so I can turn it strange colors with Manic Panic, but it's only given me a "tigerlily" type orange with a *lot* of split ends, such that I'm afraid of bleaching it again...kinda looks like a fox's tail when it's in a ponytail. Henna doesn't like to come out.

emeraldfaery
July 16th, 2008, 12:43 PM
All natural! My hair has natural golden highlights and a red sheen in the sun so I have no intention of dying it.

AerisDawn
July 16th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Natural here. I have finally learned to appreciate my own color.

Country Cowcurl
July 16th, 2008, 06:19 PM
my hair was all sorts of blondes (i got bored with the shortness of it, so i played around with it for a bit.....) but i've since dyed it back to my natural hair color "soft black"

my friends are shocked my hair isn't damaged at all from all the bleach/dye....it's still soft, shiny, & manageable. i guess my hair is very resilient, but i resolve to treat it like old lace from now on :)

jenna
July 16th, 2008, 06:53 PM
virgin hair here.

nutsenmai
July 20th, 2008, 12:02 AM
What I have on my head right now is all virgin!

I dyed it with Black & Blue Manic Panic 8 years ago for Halloween. Just before that I used store dye to do a yellow-orange-red gradient on just the ends. (Pretty cool-looking!) But all that's grown out now.

Melisande
July 20th, 2008, 04:05 AM
When my hair began to turn gray (a very dull, unattractive kind of gray, not the silverish fairy one), I colored it back to my former color which I've always loved. Since i use natural dyes (henna, walnut etc, a genius mixture I buy ready), the outcome is a bit more reddish than my former hair color was. I have no complaints ;-)

eadwine
July 20th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Completely natural here :)

Haith
July 21st, 2008, 08:50 AM
In my birthday suit here! haha

lady_hero
July 21st, 2008, 12:03 PM
Completely natural. I've never dyed my hair :D

ZaBasDa
July 21st, 2008, 02:58 PM
I'm multi-multi colored. I still have a little bit of natural hair left, but quite a bit of it is henna with some bleach and colors.

Tressie
July 21st, 2008, 06:55 PM
I am not ready to surrender to the greys as yet, so I do use a temporary hair color which is a little more golden that my natural and it seems to give me a little highlighting while covering most of the greys. If not for the grey though, I would go for natural at this point in my life because of healthy hair!:D

Scrofula
July 22nd, 2008, 04:21 AM
Dyed all the way!

froglet
July 22nd, 2008, 06:35 AM
Sometimes I consider no longer coloring my hair but for now, I'm dyed all the way. I dislike how my grays are coming in.

daydreamer
July 22nd, 2008, 02:49 PM
Mine is two-toned, unfortunately. As you can see in my signature, the bottom 6 inches or so have old dye which I am growing out!! Photographs with flash make it look much more contrasty with my natural color :( but it isn't so bad in real life.

cani
August 8th, 2008, 12:30 PM
dyed.

like froglet, i consider sometimes to stop dying....but...i canīt. donīt like my natural haircolor:rolleyes:

Xandergrammy
August 8th, 2008, 12:57 PM
My answer is in my sig. :D

Mine too! :flowers:

Aqua Gal
August 8th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Dyed!! I'm still suffering bad with highlights from ages ago, artfully covered with henna. (Well, it makes me feel better to think they are artfully covered.)

thankyousir74
August 8th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Well my hair was completely virgin and now it's hennaed... I wonder if that counts as dyed...

zen_oven
August 10th, 2008, 10:06 AM
All natural here! I have colored in the past--my whole head was jet black in my early 20s, and I had reddish highlights in my mid-20s, but all of that is long gone. I don't plan to color anytime soon, though if I start going grey I may try henna.

pariate
August 10th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Never ever dyed my hair. Used a tea rinse a couple of times earlier this year but that was just an experiment really.

nucleardelusion
August 12th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Dyed for the last time back in late April to get all of the different colors out of my hair and get it as close to natural as possible. I still can't find my roots! :cheese:

Paradise Lost
August 12th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I dyed for the last time in April or May, so I chose two tones.
But my hair is actually going from mid-brown at the roots, to reddish brown in the middle, and finally black on the ends. There are no defined separations between the colors, they all blend it, so it looks pretty funny.

RoseRedDead
August 12th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Au naturale here. I've never dyed my hair, though if I was given the opportunity 2-3 years ago, I would have dyed it black. Now-a-days, I'm content with my hair colour and way too lazy to put up with having to re-dye my roots and the possible dryness/unhappiness I might get.

Basically, I've got a good thing going and I'm not so unhappy as to potentially screw it up.

easternsunrise
August 12th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Up until last week my hair hadn't been dyed in over 6 years. I used to dye with that semi-permanent stuff that washed out in a couple months. My virgin hair was getting very week and fine at the ends and I didn't want to trim...after much research I did a henna gloss and just love it! I'm looking forward to my next gloss because of the strength and shine it has added.:)

maibaum
August 13th, 2008, 01:06 AM
I am two toned (again). The roots are colorless or brown, the rest is dyed with pieces of various plants from Sante and Logona. It was stupid to dye my hair. It looked great undyed, but I could not stand people telling me "What?! You have grey hair!?" or "You should dye your hair, it looked so much better when you used to do that."

burns_erin
August 13th, 2008, 07:26 AM
I voted dyed because I am a henna head.:p

Boon
August 13th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Voted 2 tone. The last time I dyed my hair was in march or april 2007.

Manako
August 13th, 2008, 01:43 PM
I have dyed my hair with a henna/indigo mix, I used to dye it with chemicals before I wanted to grow it out, but that has been long since chopped off.

My hair is a boring mousy-color, so yay for henna!

HeatherAngela
August 13th, 2008, 01:46 PM
I finally had the last remaining dyed hair cut off in April and now I'm all natural. I need to get an updated pic as it's grown quite a bit since then.

Chirp
August 15th, 2008, 04:46 PM
I've got the typical "growing my hair out" two tone that marks a repentant dyer. I broke down and added some highlights to my hair a few months ago, and while I enjoyed the change in appearance, I dread the damage I've done to my hair in the process.

Fortunately, several hair stylists have told me that my hair is in relatively good shape, due to my infrequent washes, religious use of conditioner, and avoidance of all heat and styling products.

CopperHead
August 15th, 2008, 05:24 PM
I dye my hair and will continue to do so. No natural for me because my hair is now white and I look terrible with light hair.

Elanor
August 19th, 2008, 04:47 AM
I's say I'm all natural. In the beginning of June I colored my hair with copperish toner that lasts 20 washes, but it's all faided by now and I can't see any roots.

LittleOrca
March 16th, 2009, 11:43 PM
My hair has been dyed a lot, but I am growing out my virgin hair, so I am two-toned at the moment :D

Gutterfayrie
March 16th, 2009, 11:53 PM
I use henna

Naava
March 16th, 2009, 11:58 PM
I have dyed my hair for 15 years and I'm not going to stop :) But at least I switched to henndigo, so it isn't a bad thing anymore.

Charli800
March 17th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Entirely natural :) I like my hair as is . . . all that work scares me anyway :D

FallenAngel
March 17th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Dyed my hair since I was 13 or 14... Severly abused it that way. Now I'm using henna, and I hope that will make my hair feel better.

To go natural is not an opinion at the moment.

neon-dream
March 17th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Never dyed my hair, 100% virgin hair here :)

viking_quest
March 17th, 2009, 10:10 AM
My hair is all natural. Never been dyed but I've tried to dye it before.

Myrrh
March 17th, 2009, 10:26 AM
I get my hair hi-lighted and lo-lighted at the salon, my hair loves me a lot more now that I do that instead of totally dying ALL my hair every month. And I've cut back to every two or three months :)

patience
March 17th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Two toned. More like 4-5 toned :) Growing out the dyed and abused hair. I'm slowly adding some lowlights to help blend but not touching the virgin hair.

Leisje
March 17th, 2009, 10:55 AM
I used to dye my hair chemically, but now I have stuck to henna.
I do not much enjoy my natural blonde hair. But thats just me. ^_^
Plus, the henna makes my hair seem fuller, and thicker.

Brownie
March 17th, 2009, 11:51 AM
My hair is completely natural, I never dyed it in my entire life :)

Heavenly Locks
March 17th, 2009, 09:45 PM
I went through a long period of dye then moved on to bleach *shudders* I grew out the bleach damage and suffered a rather large cut to get back to undamaged virgin hair...which is what I have now.

For as much as I liked the colors I changed it to, I NEVER liked the way my hair felt...it was always damaged and hurt feeling.

I am embracing the feel of my natural hair and trying to love it's color the same. It's a gift!

Morningglory
March 17th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I only cover the greys in front with Redken salon color.

arabidbutterfly
March 17th, 2009, 11:19 PM
I used to color my hair various shades of red. Then, it started growing in red! So, since that was my goal, I stopped coloring. Now, it is a lovely medium red in the sun and a more subdued dark strawberry blonde indoors.

Fayejay
March 18th, 2009, 12:14 AM
I had it dyed to close to my natural color about a year ago. Maybe a tad more reddish, I like it, I plan on maintaining it.

Ryanne
March 18th, 2009, 10:22 AM
My hair is all natural.

JamieLeigh
March 18th, 2009, 10:30 AM
I think I've had my hair every color you can think of (but mostly black with red or blue streaks, as those were always my favorites in school. :D) But it's been 11 years since I've dyed it, and I'm sure that by maintaining at tailbone length for so long, I've managed to cut out anything that isn't completely natural long ago.

So I'm sitting on (literally) all-virgin classic length hair.

Copasetic
March 18th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I am all natural. It took me forever to grow out all of the coloured hair.

Stevy
March 18th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Hey, thanks for putting in an option for us two-toners! :flowers:

Christina
March 18th, 2009, 11:26 AM
two-toned, unfortunately.

I've colored my hair different shades of red for years now and am not sure what my natural color is anymore. Not red though - it's very sad. I used to be strawberry blonde but from the couple of inches of roots I have, it seems to be more of an ashy light brown.
Right now I'm stuck between 1. waiting it out and seeing how it looks as it grows and 2. going to a salon and having them color my hair to match the roots.
At least most of the old color is faded out. Chemical-Red doesn't last very well.

savi
March 18th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Two toned; growing my natural color back out of curiosity. The darker dyed parts are annoying me a bit though.

Evie
March 21st, 2009, 02:54 PM
I voted 'dyed', but my colour is completely natural :eyebrows: from henna and indogo????

Nanni
March 21st, 2009, 03:14 PM
I still have some color in my ends, but I am growing it out.

French Braider
March 21st, 2009, 03:52 PM
I have never dyed my hair, and I have natural blond highlights, so what is there to cover up.

AcadieAnne
March 21st, 2009, 10:32 PM
I picked two-toned because four-toned wasn't an option.

HotRag
March 22nd, 2009, 06:22 AM
I have last third hennaed. But I am going for virgin now, since henna seems to make my hair dry and easier to get damage.
If hair is the same when henna is grown out, maybe I will gloss with henna.

katze666
June 28th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Totally natural.

blackfrostqueen
June 28th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Finally 100&#37; natural!

Merewen
June 28th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I've never dyed. This is partially because I really do like my natural color and partly because I am far too lazy to keep up with those darn roots.

Nae
June 28th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Going virgin, embracing my greys and sooner or later I will get rid of the dyed ends, working them off slowly. At my length I can't afford to cut it back to totally virgin or I wouldn't get to use any of my hairtoys. Now THAT would be a disaster!

AZDesertRose
June 28th, 2010, 06:54 PM
I haven't colored my hair in AGES. It is the color it is, grays and all.

Kathie
June 28th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Two-toned :) But I've tried on more than one occasions to grow the dyed hair out- I'm currently trying again :p

windinherhair
June 28th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I'm party dyed and partly virgin.

JenniferNoel
June 28th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Henna and indigo. Many layers. I strongly dislike my natural color, it actually seems like it was invented to be colored over. :p

slythwolf
June 28th, 2010, 07:44 PM
I love the red too much to go back to natural. I don't know what I'll do when I start to gray, I really want to just let that happen but I want the non-gray bits to stay red until they gray!

Sissy
June 28th, 2010, 08:25 PM
I'm a natural... mainly because I'm too lazy to keep up with a henna/indigo mixture... because I really would like darker hair, just don't have the time or patience for it.

ifyouforget
June 28th, 2010, 08:31 PM
All natural here! Other colors just don't look right on me- plus I'm far too lazy/poor to actually keep up with a dye job.

mellie89
June 28th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Two toned, even though it's hard to tell from my siggy pic. I have about 3 or 4 inches of lighter ends, especially in the front around my face. I'm SO CLOSE, I can't wait until it's all gone!

Jules diamond
June 28th, 2010, 08:44 PM
I had a summer fling with dyeing, but I stopped three years ago and have been growing since. As I creep closer to waist I'm craving ruby red hair, but I'm not sure if it's worth it because of how fast the dye will fade.

SlightlySoprano
June 28th, 2010, 09:40 PM
I'm finally completely virgin after playing with highlights for years. Took me 3 years to get rid of!

minaa
June 28th, 2010, 10:20 PM
partly dyed, partly virgin. I'm growing it in and seeing how I like it :D

Dragon
June 28th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Mine is natural. Prefer my natural colour. Hair dyes make my scalp itchy anyway.

Loreley
June 29th, 2010, 01:23 AM
I voted for natural. I'm growing out dye demage and I can't wait to have my natural colour. :)

freckles
June 29th, 2010, 03:00 AM
virgin. I last dyed my hair when I was about 14 (7 years ago).

Henrietta
August 11th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Complete natural colour/virgin.
I wanted to experiment but now I am glad my mum held me back from dying to red. I wouldn't look natural... Maybe I will consider henna. Who knows...

breezefaerie
August 11th, 2010, 12:46 PM
I'm a hennahead :)

cmnt831
August 11th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Natural. Two-toned natural seems more accurate, though - silver and dark brown. :)

Madame J
August 11th, 2010, 12:57 PM
I chopped off everything that had been dyed back in October 2007 and have been growing since then without dyeing. I did get a bottle of deposit-only color last November, but never used it. I also have some silver streaks that started showing more when I got my hair cut off. They sparkle in the sunlight. I like them. They bug the heck out of my hairdresser.

Theobroma
August 11th, 2010, 12:59 PM
All natural here. I like my natural colour too much to play around with dye, even now that the silvers are coming in. And even if I didn't, I think I wouldn't have the patience to keep touching up dyed roots. Half the reason I have long hair is because it's low-maintenance!

Theobroma
August 11th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Natural. Two-toned natural seems more accurate, though - silver and dark brown. :)

Hee! I hadn't thought of that when I voted for "natural" rather than "two-toned"! On reflection, though, "cinnamon sugar" is starting to be an appropriate way to describe my hair!

mariposa_1939
August 11th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Natural...

Qwackie
August 11th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Mine's all virgin. :D

rach
August 11th, 2010, 03:07 PM
hennaed but my natural roots are not that much a contrast so if i wanted to quite it i'd have an easy transition.
I henna as often as i do just to get the henna glow buzz and justify it be saying "no harm, it's healthy for hair" - i may be stuck in this routine for quite some time :ponder:

It's dark and rich which i feel exaggerates what's there naturally already. I loves it :crush:

SarahBeth
August 11th, 2010, 03:15 PM
mostly natural, a few inches of old color, but same as natural, i have learned to love my grays, not cover them up

shawty
August 11th, 2010, 03:19 PM
My hair is virgin except for about 0.5cm of blond at the end of half of my fringe.

Does this tiny amount make it count as two-tone?

Shany
August 11th, 2010, 03:25 PM
partly dyed, partly natural (2 1/2 inches, 3 months growth).

Centaur
August 11th, 2010, 03:50 PM
36 years old and 100% virgin hair.

Yamainu
August 11th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Got about six inches of highlight at the bottom I'm trying to grow out.

Crackaleen
August 11th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Mine is natural, 100% virgin. I'm proud of the fact that I've never dyed or chemically styled my hair in any way. :-)

masterofmidgets
August 11th, 2010, 04:35 PM
I'm both! I have streaks at the front that are bleached (rarely) and dyed with Manic Panic (purple right now). But the rest of my hair is my natural color, and it's never been bleached, dyed, or heat styled at all. :D

Meagan
August 11th, 2010, 04:37 PM
I got everything, bleach, chemical colour, and henna

LoversLullaby
August 11th, 2010, 08:15 PM
The bottom 2/3 of my hair is highlighted with blond highlights that I am growing out, and my bangs are heat styled until they are long enough to fit into an updo of some sort. After I achieve this goal I will be attempting to grow virgin hair.

Does dying hair with henna mean it's no longer virgin hair? :confused: I know virgin hair isn't dyed, but does dying it with henna count??

Capybara
August 11th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Well, technically henna is natural, I suppose ... :lol:

I'm 100% my virgin hair colour right now. I never experimented with henna or permanent colour. The most I did was highlights, years ago :)

HuggyBear
August 12th, 2010, 11:12 AM
I have been on the hair dye wagon for the last 13 years after a really traumatic hair coloring disaster that left me with green-tinged hair.

Smeraagda
August 14th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Entirely natural. I like my hair colour.

MonaMayfair
August 15th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Dyed with henna (which I still think is pretty natural!)

If only God had given me real red hair! (actually I was born a redhead, then it turned blonde after a few weeks, so my hopes were dashed when I was only a baby!)

Sarahmoon
August 15th, 2010, 01:55 AM
Completely natural brunette :)