PDA

View Full Version : Kindly asking for deletion

Viviane
April 26th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Hello mods,

I do believe itīs best to remove my blog in entirety, if possible. Also if thereīs access to archives to both the old blog and to photo blog / thread, Iīd like to ask for them to be deleted.
Appreciated, Viv.

LisaJaney
April 26th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Viviane, I can't do it because I'm pressed for time (the deletion of blogs requires the mods to go in and manually delete every single one by hand, and there are nearly 300 entries in your blog -- it's VERY time-intensive) but YOU can begin on it in the interim and just edit and DELETE the entries. We are allowed to delete posts ourselves on the blog-boards without getting into trouble (can't do that on the other boards, but you can on the blogs) Once you've done that, NOONE but the modstaff would be able to see that they even exist, at that point, which would serve basically the same purpose, AND it makes the job easier for the mod who does end up doing the work later in the day. It cuts the workload in half or less.

Sorry to not be anymore help than that. And I honestly don't know what to tell you about the archives-- that will likely require an admin for that one.

Viviane
April 26th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Muchas thanks, LJ.
I did just that, deleted every blog entry.
Now, if there is a way to delete the archives- feel free. Admin or mod, Iīm not at all in the know how the archives work.

Flaxen
April 26th, 2009, 02:11 PM
It's all gone now, Viviane. :smile:

LisaJaney
April 26th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Thanks for doing that, V! And, for what it's worth, it's GOOD to see you!

(I keep telling Flaxen that I'm nominating her for sainthood! She protests, but :rolleyes: You can never trust what a saint says when they're talking about their own goodness, you know. :smooch: )

Viviane
May 11th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Flaxen, I heart you! I worship thee! Thank you so much and agree with LJ that you must be a Saint.

LJ, sorry it took some time to get back to you. And thank you. Heart you too! And I do believe there is a pm I should send you and the rest of the possee.