PDA

View Full Version : 60th street hairforks

babybabycat
April 24th, 2009, 03:08 PM
I ordered two 60th street hairforks and they arrived today. Oh, how beautiful they are!!
The deal is:
My hair is kinda 2a/F/M APL.
The hairforks are 4 inches long. I am worried that they will not be long enough when my hair grows out. I don't know if I can return them, or maybe return just one. I hate returning things, but they were expensive and I am pretty much broke.

I don't have much experience with hairforks. Should I have ordered a longer hairfork?

I guess I should just deal with it and maybe next year order some more. Gosh, they are so beautiful and comfortable!!

Isilme
April 24th, 2009, 03:19 PM
wear them now and when they don't work for your hair anymore post them on the swap board! It's so boring to have hairtoys that are too long and waiting for your hair to grow into them.

Bene
April 24th, 2009, 03:22 PM
hey, i think you'll still have good use of that 4 inch for a while, unless you're REALLY into a lot of stick/fork poking out the sides of your bun.

plenty of different size hair forks end up on the swap board and you can experiment with the size you want without having to pay full price :)

babybabycat
April 24th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you... I am new to all this & learning loads.
Today I rinsed with ACV. My hair feels silky. It has never felt this silky in years!
Coconut oil helps too!
My DH loves coconut oil on his hair, we are such geeks! This weekend I am going to honey-lighten his hair. He has beautiful blonde hair and likes when his hair lightens.

Oh, get this....since I have joined the boards I have pretty much been wearing my hair up for about a month. Today I washed it and let it dry down. Eventually I decided it felt weird to have my hair down & put it up with my new hairfork.

Oh, the joys of long hair. Updo hair is beautiful, very sexy!