PDA

View Full Version : Shy newbie wandering in...

Ushdui
April 23rd, 2009, 12:51 AM
I've been wandering around this place for about a week now. Joined up because I liked what I was seeing. Posting now because I've the feeling I will be welcomed here with open arms.

My one regret is the fact that I discovered this place after I had my mid-back length hair cut off to above my shoulders. Perhaps I could have salvaged my hair, abused as it was with box dyes and heat and everything else. Even so, now I have the chance to grow it out again, strong and healthy, using what knowledge I gain from this place. It will take time, but it is a journey I'm willing to make. Because I have the feeling that those of you out there will be with me every step of the way.

Greetings. My name is Ushdui, and it is an honor to be here among such devoted lovers of long hair.

Aditi
April 23rd, 2009, 12:58 AM
It's better late than never. Welcome to LHC Ushdui, we are glad to have you here with us.

Tomato
April 23rd, 2009, 04:03 AM
Hallo, I decided to join this forum because of the competence of the articles res. of the members. My hair is dark brown/ nearly black and currently appr. BSL. Target is just a few inches longer, with good health and good looks.
Kind greetings from Vienna,
Tomato

Runzel
April 23rd, 2009, 04:36 AM
Hey Ushdui and Tomato, welcome to you both! :D
As a word of comfort, I've found that cutting your hair becomes more painful the more you care about it, even if it's damaged. So it's possible that you've been spared a bit of pain by learning about all this after the chop. We'll cheer you on as you grow!

Silver & Gold
April 23rd, 2009, 07:15 AM
Welcome! I've found great advice and lovely people here. It's a wonderful online community.

AJoifulNoise
April 23rd, 2009, 07:31 AM
Welcome, Ushdui, to the LHC. I look forward to growing with you. :flower:

junkyschristmas
April 23rd, 2009, 07:37 AM
Welcome! I'm a newbie too (this is my first post) and I am very excited about how much I've learned already just by lurking :). Pretty cool bunch of peeps y'all have got here!

Gypsygirl
April 23rd, 2009, 12:09 PM
Hi! No need to be shy- everyone here is so nice. This place is kind of addicting though. ;)

Elenna
April 23rd, 2009, 01:28 PM
Hello Ushdui

You've found the right place for lots of encouragement and great advice. Well yes, with all the focus on hair, it does get difficult to trim any length.

lorig713
April 24th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Hi Ushdui! Welcome to LHC! I hope you enjoy it here. Happy Growing! :D