PDA

View Full Version : My first pictures!

Natalia
April 22nd, 2009, 11:54 PM
Ok im a little nervous becasue A) ive never ever posted a picture of myself online before and B) well my hair isnt that great :(. Alot of people have been asking where my pictures are so you got em :p! Please excuse the straggly end and my roots *embarrassed*. By the way sorry the dates are screwed up i took these about a half hour ago.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/Perfect_Ana_Girl/4-22-09-full.jpg
This one is to show length becasue i have my bra on lol *tongue out*
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/Perfect_Ana_Girl/4-22-09-full2.jpg
This one has better resolution to show texture/color and such but keep in mind i dont actually have waves, i slept in a loose braid last night.
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/Perfect_Ana_Girl/4-22-09-ends.jpg
These are my poor pitiful ends *shrugs*..... Sorry its a bit fuzzy but on the upside it made my hair look shinier :) wish it actually were.
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/Perfect_Ana_Girl/4-22-09-full3.jpg
And this one is becasue :shrug: well i had to take ALOT of pictures to get a few good ones :p and it also shows my ultimate goal (about where my pants are).

P.S. This is day after wash doing CO with J/A/S/O/N Naturals Biotin no special rinses or anything and no leave ins or oils. My hair is still a little greasy though it doesnt really show all that much *tongue out*. By the way the extra text is becasue the smileys made to many images but i can resist the cute little things.

Oh Gosh im nervous *pray*shudder*pray*
Natalia <3

serious
April 23rd, 2009, 12:05 AM
Your ens are not that bad, actually I think your hair is gorgeous!

karli
April 23rd, 2009, 12:09 AM
Your hair and your ends looks great!

MimiKeki
April 23rd, 2009, 12:12 AM
Someone's a little too self-critical about their hair, I think :P I think your hair is stunning. The ends are fine, and I actually love the two-tone effect of the roots. It looks really thick and healthy!

Natalia
April 23rd, 2009, 12:15 AM
Your ens are not that bad, actually I think your hair is gorgeous!

Aww thank you <3 i was so nervous to see tha there were replies already :o

Your hair and your ends looks great!

Thank Karli! Your so sweet :D

Someone's a little too self-critical about their hair, I think :P I think your hair is stunning. The ends are fine, and I actually love the two-tone effect of the roots. It looks really thick and healthy!

Awww :o thank you. And WOW "thick" i dont think anyone has ever said that abotu my hair before :cheese:!!!

Gumball
April 23rd, 2009, 12:17 AM
Your hair does look great! I love the waves!

Natalia
April 23rd, 2009, 12:32 AM
Your hair does look great! I love the waves!

Thanks Gumball! Im always envious of your avatar :D its beautiful <3

Gumball
April 23rd, 2009, 12:40 AM
Thanks Gumball! Im always envious of your avatar :D its beautiful <3

Aww thanks. :flower:

Aditi
April 23rd, 2009, 12:45 AM
I don't see a reason why you dislike your hair. They are beautiful i loved the waves.

drquartz1970
April 23rd, 2009, 12:53 AM
Your mane looks very healthy, beautiful and I cannot see any split ends anywhere! Don't know why you are so critical of your hair!

RancheroTheBee
April 23rd, 2009, 12:57 AM
I think your hair looks great.

And I love that shampoo! So minty.

LittleOrca
April 23rd, 2009, 01:09 AM
Your hair is beautiful :)

Natalia
April 23rd, 2009, 01:25 AM
I don't see a reason why you dislike your hair. They are beautiful i loved the waves.

Thank you! They were very kinky this morning so i wanted to wait until they died down a bit for pictures. Second day braid waves were my standby lazy style when i was in school :p

Your mane looks very healthy, beautiful and I cannot see any split ends anywhere! Don't know why you are so critical of your hair!

Awww thats so sweet of you! Its so nice to hear that my hair at least "looks" healthy though i do admit i dont get alot of splits mainly just kinks and tangles those are enough trouble for me :p. I think i get critical over my hair mainly becasue thats what i hear the most :(. Until i came here no one ever told me that i could have long hair that is thin but healthy. Its nice to be told its possible :D

I think your hair looks great.

And I love that shampoo! So minty.

Thank you <3 and i agree! I dont use it often becasue im going CO/herbal but i certainly like the smell. I love the tea tree body wash even more. I wasnt sure about it at first but once the scent caught me it got me, not i crave it! I like that they are similar.

Your hair is beautiful :) Thank you LittleOrca!

Chrissy
April 23rd, 2009, 04:45 AM
Hi Natalia. First of all you have beautiful hair! You are way too hard on yourself. Don't worry so much. I think your hair looks great. I also think your ends look fine. Stop worrying and start enjoying your beautiful hair.

enfys
April 23rd, 2009, 05:10 AM
I think a lot of us wish our first pictures were so good. Myself included!

Rapunzal2Be
April 23rd, 2009, 05:18 AM
Wow your hair is beautiful!! I love the color, the shine, and the waves from your braid. We have a similar hair type and I can't remember my hair ever, ever looking as beautiful as yours.

Shanarana
April 23rd, 2009, 05:24 AM
Your hair is gorgeous. :) You sure you have your hair type right? Looks more like 1b/2a M ii at least to me.

Gypsygirl
April 23rd, 2009, 06:03 AM
What do you mean, your hair "isn't that great"? :)I can't believe you said that! Your hair is so very pretty...thanks for sharing!

Gatubela
April 23rd, 2009, 06:09 AM
Wow. I absolutely love your hair! Itīs really pretty, the color the shine, the ends... just lovely! Congrats.

KajiKodomo
April 23rd, 2009, 07:10 AM
Beautiful! :D

DarkChocolate
April 23rd, 2009, 07:23 AM
Your hair is beautiful:)
I love the color and your ends look nice:)
Btw, I love the name Natalia:)

Tap Dancer
April 23rd, 2009, 07:26 AM
You're too hard on yourself. You have beautiful, shiny hair! :inlove:

JamieLeigh
April 23rd, 2009, 07:27 AM
Where are the straggly ends? Honestly, that is some gorgeous hair. It looks very healthy. :)

I can't wait to see you at hip length! Thank you for sharing! :flower:

melrose1985
April 23rd, 2009, 07:34 AM
Your hair is very pretty, I think it looks great!

tiny_teesha
April 23rd, 2009, 07:39 AM
Wow.....scraggly ends? I see none! Want to swap? lol
Your hair is gorgeous, really! :)
You'll see how soon the LHC will improve your hair, i saw noticable results in 3 months!

lapushka
April 23rd, 2009, 08:15 AM
Your hair looks just fine. Wouldn't worry about the ends that much.

Oberon88
April 23rd, 2009, 08:54 AM
Gorgeous! Your hair is awesome

lora410
April 23rd, 2009, 08:58 AM
YOUR HAIR IS GEORGOUS! :thud: you are being way to hard on yourself.

P.S your goal is hip if indeed it is where your pant line is.

janeytilllie
April 23rd, 2009, 09:01 AM
Your hair is extremely gorgeous! :thud:

I wish my ends were like yours. Your ends are perfect and beautiful! :)

Unofficial_Rose
April 23rd, 2009, 09:08 AM
As the others have said, looks like you have really good hair!

Leisje
April 23rd, 2009, 10:17 AM
Wow, that it some gorgeous hair.
I have the same goal as you do for length, but you are ahead of me on that race. ^_^

I don't think your ends look scraggly or bad in any way. In fact, your hair looks perfectly healthy. Be proud!

MsBubbles
April 23rd, 2009, 10:31 AM
Beautiful hair! But I find it hard to believe you are a (i) thickness. I'm a (ii) and you have a ton more hair than me, seems like.

s_tresses
April 23rd, 2009, 10:37 AM
"My hair isn't that great", get outttt.

You have a nice figure, I mean hair lol.

jivete
April 23rd, 2009, 10:42 AM
I agree with everyone else. Your hair looks great. The more you're here, the more you'll feel that way too.

rose_in_bloom
April 23rd, 2009, 12:32 PM
Oh my goodness!! :thud: Your hair is fantastic!!! I'm having some serious hair envy right now...lol.

Aww, don't be so hard on yourself, you and your hair both look fabulous. :)

honeybee87
April 23rd, 2009, 12:41 PM
your hair looks gorgeous...it makes me jealous!

CheshireGrin
April 23rd, 2009, 12:54 PM
You have the thick wavy hair I always wanted. Very beautiful!

DavidN
April 23rd, 2009, 01:49 PM
Thank you, Natalia, for shraing your photos with us! Your hair looks wonderful, and you are blessed with amazing thickness!

LadyDi
April 23rd, 2009, 01:59 PM
I agree. You're being too critical. Your hair is absolutely beautiful. It looks thick and healthy. :thumbsup: I would love to have your hair! :crush:

mugglemomof3
April 23rd, 2009, 02:09 PM
I think you've got gorgeous hair, and it will only get healthier and prettier with LHC's help!

HeatherMae
April 23rd, 2009, 02:54 PM
I think your hair is absolutely gorgeous! I love the length and the color. I think your ends look fine. :)

Jessikinz
April 23rd, 2009, 03:29 PM
Thanks for sharing your first pictures with us. Your mind is playing tricks on you if you think your hair doesn't look good. Your hair looks really good and your ends look healthy as well. Like others said, don't be so hard on yourself. Your hair is great :)

Jason
April 23rd, 2009, 05:41 PM
I don't see how your hair can be a i in thickness. It's just gorgeous!

Nyghtingale
April 23rd, 2009, 05:45 PM
Your hair is beautiful!!:cool:

tina1025
April 23rd, 2009, 05:50 PM
I think you have gorgeous hair!!!

simply_me
April 23rd, 2009, 06:00 PM
I think your hair is beautiful!

ratgirldjh
April 23rd, 2009, 06:18 PM
I agree with everyone else! Your hair is beautiful! And I also love your waist! I am straight up and down :(

Ndnlady
April 23rd, 2009, 06:44 PM
Your hair is beautiful! Your ends look fine, and I think your hair is pretty great!:)

Natalia
April 23rd, 2009, 06:49 PM
Wow ok i wanted to reply to everyone individually but if i did that i think it would take a page and a half! So to sum it up i would like to thank everyone for your wonderful compliments and encouragment! Ive never ever gotten so many hair compliments in my life! And ive certainly never been told my hair looked to thick that makes me smile and *do the cheese dance* Its so nice to be complimented when there are so many people on here who i envy with gusto! Thank again everyone <3 i do have a few quotes though i wanted to reply to/answer questions.

Wow your hair is beautiful!! I love the color, the shine, and the waves from your braid. We have a similar hair type and I can't remember my hair ever, ever looking as beautiful as yours.

Oh hair twin!!! Im sure your hair is gorgous *BIG smile*!

I think a lot of us wish our first pictures were so good. Myself included!

Thank you enfys! My hair was alot worse last year but ive had some extra time on my hands to take care of it and its improvd alot. I used to be on here a long time ago but never posted pics now that im back i figured it was about time.

Your hair is gorgeous. :) You sure you have your hair type right? Looks more like 1b/2a M ii at least to me.

Im pretty sure i typed right. The texture in the pics is from a braid wave my hair is usually very straight with a little bit of wave in parts of the underlayers, just enough to cause inconvientient knots :p. Hard to tell though without seeing pictures of the types so i just guessed.

Your hair is beautiful:)
I love the color and your ends look nice:)
Btw, I love the name Natalia:)

Thank you DarkChocolate <3 my great grandparents were from russia and germany.

To JamieLeigh and Tiny Teesha -
I cant wait to be at hip! And thank you for the compliments, i havent had a trim in a long time so i guess to me they are straggly. And sorry tiny teesha lol ive just gotten used to this hair i dont think i can take a battle of wills with a new one *silly grin*

YOUR HAIR IS GEORGOUS! :thud: you are being way to hard on yourself.

P.S your goal is hip if indeed it is where your pant line is.

Thanky you! I wasnt quite sure where my goal fell so i am never sure what to call it. Now i know :)

Wow, that it some gorgeous hair.
I have the same goal as you do for length, but you are ahead of me on that race. ^_^

I don't think your ends look scraggly or bad in any way. In fact, your hair looks perfectly healthy. Be proud!

Thank you! Where are you at in your hair growing journy? (sorry i forgot to check your stats before replying)

Beautiful hair! But I find it hard to believe you are a (i) thickness. I'm a (ii) and you have a ton more hair than me, seems like.

YAY for another who thinks i have thick hair! That is so exciting to hear. I think its the dark color i have less thickness than when i was a blonde but it looks so much better. When i tried to measure it with string and a ruler it came out maybe a tiny fraction over an inch im glad it doesnt look it!

"My hair isn't that great", get outttt.

You have a nice figure, I mean hair lol.

Lol *blush* thank you <3

Oh my goodness!! :thud: Your hair is fantastic!!! I'm having some serious hair envy right now...lol.

Aww, don't be so hard on yourself, you and your hair both look fabulous. :)

Awww Oh my gosh i have hair envy!?!?!?! Im so excited though im sure your hair is incredible.

I agree with everyone else! Your hair is beautiful! And I also love your waist! I am straight up and down :(

Thank you Ratgirldjh, im sure you have a beautiful figure! I never realized i actually had a waist with hips till i looked at pictures of myself from behind i feel like a log sometimes.

P.S. I ran out of smily space sorry for the boring replies *tongue out*

utdesertrunner
April 23rd, 2009, 06:54 PM
Actually, I think your hair is stunning! Beautiful color, length and texture!

Pazita!
April 23rd, 2009, 08:13 PM
I LOVE your hair!! How can't you say your hair isn't that great?? Well it is not great... it is AMAZING :):)

Ash
April 23rd, 2009, 10:22 PM
You shouldn't be so nervous, your hair is beautiful! I also don't think you are a i thickness, it seems at least a ii.

Natalia
April 23rd, 2009, 11:18 PM
Thank you Utdesertrunner and Pazita! :) *hugs*

ETA: Thanks Ash! I will have to measure for real instead of a string and a ruler :p yay peopel think ihave thick hair!

zombi
April 23rd, 2009, 11:19 PM
you have gorgeous hair! nothing to be embarrassed of at ALL. I agree I don't think your hair looks like a i thickness either. (:

mellie
April 24th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Your hair is beautiful!!

bte
April 24th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Great pix and great hair! Thanks for sharing.

Heavenly Locks
April 24th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Awesome hair!! *grabby want hands* I would love to have more length like yours. :)

(oh and I also agree that you are very likely NOT an i for thickness)

WritingPrincess
April 24th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Wow! Your hair is beautiful! Those braid waves look really good!

kirky
April 24th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Awesome hair! The waves, the colour, the length....all beautiful! Sign me up for the "I think you're thicker than i" club.

Natalia
April 24th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Thank again everyone *blush* !!! Lol i hope i live up to all the thickness talk when i get to measure :D.