PDA

View Full Version : Added Combs to Good Idea at the Time...

Peggy E.
April 4th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Please Refer to New Post for Remaining Item Consolidation!

OhioLisa
April 4th, 2008, 03:01 PM
PMing for starlite. ;)

Euphony
April 4th, 2008, 03:03 PM
PMing for starlite. ;)
Brat!!!!!:p

Peggy E.
April 4th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Now, now children! Lets play nice or you'll have to leave the playground and take a time out!

Euphony, would you be interested in basically the same starlite, only in brass? If you'd like it, I can let it go - it was part of a two-piecer and I really just need the one....

Euphony
April 4th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Now, now children! Lets play nice or you'll have to leave the playground and take a time out!

Euphony, would you be interested in basically the same starlite, only in brass? If you'd like it, I can let it go - it was part of a two-piecer and I really just need the one....
OOOOOOOOOO Peggy, my husband's gonna kill me - I actually prefer brass. I was looking at the starlight thinking I really want one...thought about it, procrastinated then Lisa beat me to it! PM me your paypal addy and the total and I'll shoot the money over to ya.

PseudoScot
April 4th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Brat!!!!!:p

Double brat! :D:p

Euphony
April 4th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Double brat! :D:p
:luke::D:D:D:cheese::p

PseudoScot
April 4th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Hehe actually I meant OhioLisa not you! Can we put down the lightsabers :flowers:

[I know OL knows I'm teasing her]

Euphony
April 4th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Hehe actually I meant OhioLisa not you! Can we put down the lightsabers :flowers:

[I know OL knows I'm teasing her]
hahaha you can say so much with the smilies without actually saying a word!:D Okay, no more lightsabers (I just had to use that one) :flowers:

Euphony
April 11th, 2008, 10:58 AM
PEGGY! I got it yesterday! I love it, it's so comfy. I'm wearing it today, though it can barely be seen under my freakish bun. Thank you so much! I'm making notes for when we can do trader ratings again.

bugeyedmonster2
April 12th, 2008, 10:20 AM
PMing you about the celluoid feather comb and the little doll comb

(^_^)/
BEM