PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on CO washes

gibsongirl71
April 18th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Well it is week 2 of just doing CO washes. I LOVE it! I have oily scalp/dry ends and seborrheic dermatitis. I was shampooing every other day with tar poo. It still did not go away completely. Since I have been doing CO washes my dermatitis is gone completely.:cheese:

I also am able to wash every 3rd day. My scalp is still oily but not quite as much. I would never have thought just washing with CO would improve my scalp. YAY!

RancheroTheBee
April 18th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Oh, my goodness. That's very exciting! :D I'm so happy it worked out well for you. I love CO washes, actually. But I'm currently trying to get rid of the shampoo in the bathroom. :p

LittleOrca
April 18th, 2009, 11:10 PM
I am so glad that it's working for you and you have had some great results, especially with your seborrheic dermatitis!

I love COs myself. Ironically while my main shampoo and conditioner has cones in it (for my poo days) the conditioner I used for CO washes (VO5) is cone free and it works great. I think I have found a happy balance between cone and non-cone "hair-life." :D

JessicaVonMaim
April 18th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Congratulations! That is great. I CO wash as well and it has been so much better for my hair. I am glad you have had such an improvement :)