PDA

View Full Version : Hair dreams

jera
April 17th, 2009, 02:53 PM
I had an awesome hair dream last night. I dreamed my hair was two feet longer than it really is and sooooo thick and shiny. I've seldom seen such volume. :p Anyway, I was at a golf tournament with my awesome thick, long, hair. All the top players in the world were there like Tiger Woods and Camillo Villegas. The funny thing is, all the spectators in the crowd, instead of watching the golf, were coming up to me and complimenting me on my hair, asking what I used etc, etc. Even Tiger Woods came over and complimented me on my gorgeous hair. LOL.:)

Then I woke up. :( Sigh.

But I was wondering, since we all share our hair nightmares here, what about sharing the GOOD dreams we have about our hair? I know I'm not the only one who dreams excessively about hair. :o

eresh
April 17th, 2009, 02:58 PM
I had a hairdream too last night...but not a fun one.
I went to make a bun and discovered that someone had broken all my hairsticks and forks !!!
Then I had to go travel around (on foot...how realistic) to every makers house to convince them to glue them for me haha.
I remember I met amadlife0's mom and dog and they were shocked that someone had destroyed all that work :eek:

I was really tired when I woke up and went to check right away if my dear sticks and fork were okay!
Pfew! They were :D

jera
April 18th, 2009, 02:03 PM
I had a hairdream too last night...but not a fun one.
I went to make a bun and discovered that someone had broken all my hairsticks and forks !!!
Then I had to go travel around (on foot...how realistic) to every makers house to convince them to glue them for me haha.
I remember I met amadlife0's mom and dog and they were shocked that someone had destroyed all that work :eek:

I was really tired when I woke up and went to check right away if my dear sticks and fork were okay!
Pfew! They were :D

Aw, That's too bad. I guess most people here have bad dreams about their hair rather than good ones. :poot:

rach
April 18th, 2009, 02:25 PM
most hair dreams i usually arn't nice.
i get confident and very happy with it and something happens, and i end up with a goofy bob which i had as a kid. then i wake up to reality and phew....... ok, it's not as long as it was in that dream but hay it's not a mushroom bob either.

chrissy-b
April 18th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Mine are usually mixed with good and bad aspects. For example, I had a dream the other night that my hair was in a ponytail and was still brushing my hips, but I was about 50 pounds heavier than I actually am. :shrug:

RancheroTheBee
April 18th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Whenever I dream, my hair is always much longer than it is in real life. It's odd, and somewhat comforting to know my brain isn't against my quest for long hair.

viking_quest
April 18th, 2009, 05:04 PM
I had a dream about my hair last night. I henna'd my hair and half of it turned blue and other half looked gorgeous. After a while the blue matched the other side when I realized my hair was chin length and teased. It looked good but I was upset. And then I woke up.

MadHatter
April 18th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Normally my hair dreams are bad. In fact, I can only think of one good hair dream.
I don't remember anything that led up to this, but I slapped on some henna. When I washed it out and looked in the mirror, my hair was this awesome mix of white, very pale turquoise, and a darker blue (but not very dark). It was awesome. The colors really brought out my eyes.

viking_quest
April 18th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Normally my hair dreams are bad. In fact, I can only think of one good hair dream.
I don't remember anything that led up to this, but I slapped on some henna. When I washed it out and looked in the mirror, my hair was this awesome mix of white, very pale turquoise, and a darker blue (but not very dark). It was awesome. The colors really brought out my eyes.

What is it with henna and blue hair? :p

whiteisle
April 18th, 2009, 08:02 PM
I've had several dreams since deciding to grow long that my hair had reached my first major goal - waist! And I have loved every moment of those dreams........can't wait for them to come true! :D

Jessica Trapp
April 18th, 2009, 08:33 PM
I had an awesome hair dream last night. I dreamed my hair was two feet longer than it really is and sooooo thick and shiny. I've seldom seen such volume. :p Anyway, I was at a golf tournament with my awesome thick, long, hair. All the top players in the world were there like Tiger Woods and Camillo Villegas. The funny thing is, all the spectators in the crowd, instead of watching the golf, were coming up to me and complimenting me on my hair, asking what I used etc, etc. Even Tiger Woods came over and complimented me on my gorgeous hair. LOL.:)

WOW! That's really cool!