PDA

View Full Version : Reached a new milestone!

Rebelkat
April 17th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Well, technically I don't know if it qualifies as a milestone... but I found it amusing anyways. I was attempting a lazy wrap bun a few minutes ago, and when I was pushing my hairstick through, I heard a tremendous *SNAP!*. It startled the heck out of me because it was very loud and echoed. Well, I pull my hand away from my head where I was putting my hairstick through... and only pull back half of it! First time I've ever snapped a hairstick! Luckily, it was a cheap plastic one, so it should be easily fixed (a little superglue and some sanding is all it needs), but if I can't fix it, it's no great loss. But it was definitely encouraging. I must be doing pretty well for my hair to be strong enough to be able to break a hairstick!
:laugh:

Gypsygirl
April 17th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Congrats on breaking your first hairstick, then! ;)

sahiba
April 17th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Congrats on breaking your first hairstick, then! ;)

:laugh: You want another congrats or a :hifive:

Rebelkat
April 17th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Thank you, Gypsygirl and sahiba! I think I'll go for that :hifive:!

jera
April 17th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Yes !!!!!!!!! You rock. Isn't breaking a hairtoy exciting. It makes me feel like I'm getting somewhere every time. :D

:cheese:

AnneAdeline
April 17th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Wow, you must have strong hair! Strands of Steel!
I can't wait until mine is strong enough to break a hairstick.

JamieLeigh
April 17th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Awesome!!! :rockerdud Well...not for your hairstick, but for you! lol. It's time to graduate to wood and metal, sounds like. I have some of each, and I will say that I definitely trust the wood ones the most. :)

dcmo
April 17th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Congratulations on your new milestone. I definitely think it's a great thing that your hair is that strong and healthy! And now you get to possibly play with new toys..that's never a bad thing, right?