PDA

View Full Version : Well, it's official. . .

zen_oven
April 17th, 2009, 10:22 AM
My hair must be getting really long. My boyfriend told me that last week he went to get in the shower and he found my hair. . .

. . .in his buttcrack.

TMI? Probably. But the amusement factor was too high for me not to share.

CindyLea1
April 17th, 2009, 10:25 AM
That is hilarious!! My husband finds my shed hairs in his goatee all the time. We call it "marking your/my territory".

If he has a twanger, he has to be careful when he pulls on it. It might be mine or his!

florenonite
April 17th, 2009, 10:54 AM
My BF finds my hair in his underwear regularly, as he likes to tell me :p

Helen Baq
April 17th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Yeah, that happens to my fiance, too! Not so much now, as I don't shed nearly as much since I quit the sulfate shampoos, but, yeah. :p

Phalaenopsis
April 17th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Never thought a couple got to be 'close' in such a way :p

camirra555
April 17th, 2009, 11:22 AM
That is hilarious!! My husband finds my shed hairs in his goatee all the time. We call it "marking your/my territory".

If he has a twanger, he has to be careful when he pulls on it. It might be mine or his!

Yeah, I'm always pulling my hairs out of my boyfriend's beard.

pointydog
April 17th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Yup, my husband finds my hair wrapped around you-know-where too. He usually has to show me while he follows the hair around trying to unwind it without breaking it. Hold it up and see just how long *this* one is.

Makes me wonder what he does with my hair while I'm sleeping :confused:

Samitra
April 17th, 2009, 11:29 AM
All these milestones I have yet to reach... But one day maybe :D

Gypsygirl
April 17th, 2009, 12:02 PM
:D Thanks for the laugh...that's too funny. Oh, those boys.

JamieLeigh
April 17th, 2009, 04:32 PM
HAHAHA!!!! That's pretty funny. :eyebrows: We've had similar experiences in my house too.

manderly
April 17th, 2009, 04:47 PM
I occasionally have to pull my hair out of my dog's butt.....I wonder what THAT means. :bigeyes:

pointydog
April 17th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Manderly, I think it means that you use too much yummy stuff on your hair!

Flynn
April 17th, 2009, 08:09 PM
My boyfriend has long hair, too (and a beard, but that's irrelevant, beyond the fact that it catches his hair as well as mine)... so we have lots of "no, that hair's mine and it's still attached!" moments. *Laughs*

Alia
April 17th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Butt floss!:laugh:

gdimoonbeam
April 17th, 2009, 08:38 PM
The first time it happened to my DH he had to tell me how surprised he was to learn hair can hide anywhere.

Addy
April 17th, 2009, 09:08 PM
I don't think I've laughed so hard all day! *wipes tears* :D

yogachic
April 17th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Ha Ha , this is a good post topic. :-)

Dachsdragon
April 17th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Too funny :misskim:

Wicked Princess
April 18th, 2009, 03:13 AM
hehehe! Thank you for the laugh! And everyone else whose boyfriends/husbands who have had similar experiences.

Although it makes one wonder how exactly how it all got there to begin with... :confused:

Suprisingly, no such thing has ever happened between my significant other and I, even though we both have hair past the middle of our backs!

Darscilla
April 18th, 2009, 06:55 AM
:lol: Makes me glad I'm single!

Chrissy
April 18th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Butt floss!:laugh:

HAIR THONG!!!

SHELIAANN1969
April 18th, 2009, 07:25 AM
HAIR THONG!!!

:rollin: Chrissy, that is TOO funny!! Hair Thong :rollin: :rollin: hahaha:cheese:

DiyaC
April 18th, 2009, 01:12 PM
O my gosh I'm laughing so much my stomach hurts :)

zen_oven
April 21st, 2009, 08:31 AM
LOL! I've loved reading the responses here! Glad I'm not the only one who has men who have found my hair in weird places! Since he's told me that he also found one wound around his. . . you get the idea. :D

melrose1985
April 21st, 2009, 08:35 AM
HAHAH! That is a funny one!

Briar
April 22nd, 2009, 08:57 PM
I am constantly being threatened (laughingly) with being held down and having my head shaved, because my fiance finds my hairs wrapped around his toes, tangled in his underwear, marking my *ahem* territory... ;) Clearly, we just need separate laundry days and he needs to wear socks around the house.

flapjack
April 22nd, 2009, 10:58 PM
My boyfriend calls me in the middle of the day to tell me about this in great and vivid detail when it happens. He makes sure that I know just how many times the hair was wrapped around whatever it was choking, etc. so that I'm totally grossed out, haha.

s_tresses
April 23rd, 2009, 10:46 AM
Even though I find this thread amusing. I have this phobia of finding hair in my *own* buttcrack since a very long time. It just grosses me out, so whenever I am washing my hair, I do it with my hair flipped upside down or with arched back!!

Ndnlady
April 23rd, 2009, 07:11 PM
That's hilarious!:rollin: My husband complains all of the time because he always finds hairs wrapped around his..umm..unmentionables as well. We usually have a good laugh about it.:)

Maelyssa
April 24th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Oh my goodness this is too funny!
I'm very used to similar situations. To make it worse, one year I went through a horrid shed & we had some friends crash in our living room for the weekend.
Apparently when they went home after sleeping on our couches they had my hair wrapped up in their unmentionables & did it get some girlfriends really hot under the collar since my hair color was nowhere near their own.

In the end we all had a good laugh over it.

sagebabies
April 24th, 2009, 08:58 PM
You all are cracking me up!!! My husband has long hair, too, so it's always a mystery as to whose hair is where!

Johanna
April 24th, 2009, 11:06 PM
My hair always seems to velcro to my BF. If he has a little bit of stubble it sticks, so I guess it would have the same effect in the unmentionables area.
It amuses me when he puls it out of random places, the stand is so long he's tugging at it for ages with a bewildered expresion on his face.

florenonite
April 25th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Last night DBF accused me of deliberately putting hair in his pants because he doesn't understand how it gets there :p

lora410
April 25th, 2009, 08:04 AM
bah ha ha ha. My fiancee goes nuts when it gets down his draws and wraps around other anatomy. Lovely milestone isn't it? :D