PDA

View Full Version : CG (CO) questions - calling all scandinavians

Bianca
April 17th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Ok, so I have been looking at some amazing before and after pictures over on naturallycurly.com , they were all using the CG method. They are talking about a lot of conditioners that I cant find in Denmark. So my question goes to fellow scandinavians who follows the CG method or who CO.

What conditioners are you using ? I need a light conditioner to do the wash, and a thicker one to do the lenght. And can I just use a little of the light conditioner as a leave in before the gel ?

(Ofcourse is has to be cone free) The only one I can find is urtekram, I guess that's a light conditioner. But I'm not sure. Help please :flower:

TIA

Sceleste
April 17th, 2009, 08:52 AM
I use a cheapo conditioner, Coop X-tra. You might be able to find that in Denmark too - at least the company has web pages in danish, norwegian and swedish. It's a light silicone free conditioner and is really really cheap. It has absolutely no conditioning power :rolleyes: but works in CO.

karli
April 17th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Coop extra works, but it dryes out my hair. If you have coop, they have also änglamark which is cone-free and a bit heavier. Enviromental-friendly as well.

My favourite now is neutral- should exist in Norway Denmark and Sweden. It has no parabenes and no perfume.

Otherwise you can have a look at lockig.se a swedish site that has listed a lot of conditioners without mineraloils or cones.

Eryka
April 17th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Elida- den gule en. Du kan koeb den paa Netto, den er paa tilbud tit.

(Men ikke den lila en, det har FOR MEGET duft og den kloer meget)

PS- I don't get to use my Danish often so, forgive my amature spelling and grammar.

Bianca
April 19th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Thank you all so much... Going conditioner shopping tomorrow :cheese:

Eryka - Dit dansk er da fint :p