PDA

View Full Version : Spring Time Goals (North America Seasons)

young&reckless
April 16th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Goal! :magic:
I can now forget about all the ackward stages I have had!

I just want to thank everyone here for helping me reach my hair goal. A special thanks to those who take the time to write all the lovely articles and how tos.

What are every ones hair goals for this season and the next?

RancheroTheBee
April 16th, 2009, 10:28 AM
This season, I hope to be able to gather my hair into an acceptable pony tail with resorting to bobby pins. For the summer, my goal is to keep my hair up for as much as possible and forget about it until my birthday in the late fall. :)

(BTW: Aren't the articles the best? They saved me.)

myotislucifugus
April 16th, 2009, 10:59 AM
I'm hoping to make it to waist length this season (almost there!). Well, technically next season, because it will be summer time... And then, on to hip length

LadyLongLocks
April 16th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Spring here in Chicago Illinois and thinking of reaching my goal.
Summer 2009...about the end of June I should reach my ultimate goal of 56".
Then I can trim and maintain it there. I started out from 36 in Jan of 2005 and have had lots of trims along the way which slowed my progress, but kept it healthier.I only have 1.5" to go now.:D

Samitra
April 16th, 2009, 11:32 AM
This spring I'll try to not trim my hair until the end of May/beginning of June (so, no trimming until summer).

And for summer? I'll just wear my hair up and don't trim until September.

I don't think I'll reach any major milestones, but I hope for at least another 5-6 cm during these two seasons. :)

Heavenly Locks
April 16th, 2009, 11:53 AM
For the end of spring, (May) I would like to get one more inch of growth. :) I think I can do that between now and then (6 weeks)

I would like to continue CO washing and maybe do some more hair treats. I want to also learn some more buns! I'm finally long enough to do some more of them.

For the end of summer (August), I plan on being to waist at least! (If I make it to 26 by the end of spring, I think I can hit 28 by the end of summer for sure!)

:D YAY!!

ImperfectBrat
April 16th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Right now I am at the very upper edge of APL (lower apl when wet) so my goals for Spring and Summer are to:

1) Keep my no cutting other than S&D until next Groundhog Day
2) Find something to replace oils which my hair is now rejecting.
3) Get back into catnip at least 2x a week
4) Put my pretty sticks aside (even if I still buy more) and leave everything down.
5) Measure again on my 5 year ani with my other half (july 4th).

I think thats it.

viking_quest
April 16th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Since there's only hot and cold season. For hot weather I'm hoping for APL+

marialena
April 16th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I want to grow my hair to hip length and then I will stop growing them. ( I'm not very tall and I think that if I grow them longer I will look like two feet with hair on it! :p :lol: )
I believe that during the summer my hair will grow another 6-8 cm and after that I will be very close to my goal. My hair grow about 1,5 -2 cm per month but I believe that during the summer I 'll have to trim them due to sea baths, so 6-8 cm is something rather logical to expect.

AJoifulNoise
April 16th, 2009, 05:52 PM
I'm hoping to be firmly and definately back at hip length by July. That'll be a year since the (much needed) chop from hip to between BSL and Waist.

HairyCarrie
April 16th, 2009, 05:54 PM
I'll continue my no cutting regime in a bid to get to APL within 8 more months.

With the warmer weather and a better length to work with, I have been wearing my hair up more than usual. I'll keep on that way throughout spring and summer.

Laurel32
April 16th, 2009, 07:20 PM
I don't have any specific length goals, but I hope to grow out my layers and improve the overall quality of my hair:)

gmdiaz
April 16th, 2009, 07:31 PM
This Spring. . .

I've worked out a good CWC routine. . .check!
(Sunsilk shampoo & conditioner, Jojoba oil & aloe vera gel)

I've done all the necessary search & destroy. . .hair is in good shape. . .check!

I've learned how to do quite a few super coolio up dos. . .keep practicing. . .check! I plan on wearing my hair up most of the time, using my ultra great Baerreis hair forks.

Right now my hairs are not too far away from classic length! Maybe another six inches. Once there, probably at the end of Summer, I'll maintain that length for a year or so, to see if I can thicken up the hemline.

If I CAN, after that, I'll keep growing it to terminal length. . .just for fun.

Unnamed
April 16th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Not a goal per se. Hopefully -- if hair starts gaining more length than it sheds (aka I get on the right amount of thyroid meds) -- this summer (possibly late summer), hair will reach knee length (only 1.5 to 2.5" away). Or maybe that would be better put as bye-bye to 'thigh' length.

camirra555
April 16th, 2009, 08:31 PM
I hope to get to BSL by the end of June. *crosses fingers*

camirra555
April 16th, 2009, 08:32 PM
BSL when stretched, that is...

Jules diamond
April 16th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Congrats on your goal!

I'm looking to hit BSL this season. Hopefully I can get there by June- my big move!

Jeni
April 16th, 2009, 09:12 PM
I don't really have a length goal since I'm in that god forsaken area of between BSL and Waist and wont see waist until probably winter.

So I guess my goal for spring is just keep growing out the henna, keep the ends looking decent and wear my hair up. I am planning a small (1/2" ish) trim soon but hopefully I wont have to trim again until fall, at the earliest.

lizzyjo
April 16th, 2009, 09:56 PM
I really need a trim. My ends are uneven and I have a lot of splits I think from doing S&D with dull scissors. At this point I'd rather lose a bit of length than have noticeable splits. I just don't know whether to do it myself or go to my stylest. That's my goal and I really need to get it done soon.

Arctic
April 16th, 2009, 10:05 PM
My goal is to keep my ends in as good shape as possible. This I will try to achieve with lots of updos, being more and more gentle as I comb, listening to my hairs needs, avoiding build-up, occasionally letting the hair get dirty, occasional deep treatments and very occasional deep oiling with EVOO. I hope I can stretch my next trim to July, and to only trim 1cm them. I want to gain length which didn't really happen much during last year.

paper
April 17th, 2009, 05:12 AM
My goal for spring is to reach APL! :cheese: Keep growing out this hair dye, and wear it up when it gets annoying.

JamieLeigh
April 17th, 2009, 05:13 PM
My goal this spring is to try and maintain and clip out the damaged last two inches. I'll probably be maintaining for thickness as well, at least into the wintertime. :)

young&reckless
April 18th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Yeah for everyone who will also reach there goals soon!