PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Newniepg
April 4th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Hello,

I have just registered with the LHC, but have been lurking around for a while. Until the 13th March 2008, I had hair that was a few inches past BSL. The reason I had it chopped off was due to reading the posts here- I realised that hair length wasn't what mattered, healthy hair is more important. My hair was frizzy (can't be helped!), with split ends and white damage beads (due to me torturing it with straighteners) so I had it chopped off to about mid neck- it feels really short now!

So, thanks to the LHC I have given up blow frying (lol, told you I'd been lurking) and my straighteners have been banished to my bottom drawer. I have also started a CO regime.

I don't really have a goal length, I guess I would like it to be as long as it was, but I want healthy smooth hair mostly!

Essay over, THE END

Oh, and thank you LHC for unknowingly rescuing my hair!

Newniepg
April 4th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Oh, and I have a question. I have noticed on the polls that this site seems to have an obsession with cheese.

Now I am as fond of a nice block of wednesleydale as the next person...but I don't understand!

Please take pity on the newbie!

Shypii90
April 6th, 2008, 12:55 PM
welcome to the board!
I'm new too.

Obsession with cheese? Really? I love cheese! lol
By the way, what's BSL?

Newniepg
May 21st, 2008, 04:12 AM
So sorry it took so long to reply to this! I only just checked it again out of curiousity. BSL means bra strap length, which judging by your avatar you are lacking in!

Judging from my obsevations, the obsession with cheese seems to come from this little fellow...

:cheese:

Gotta love this place!