PDA

View Full Version : Re-introduction

Nadezhda
April 4th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Hello! I've had longer hair for most of my life, and I've always enjoyed it most when long. I haven't been all that active with this account since joining, but after the few years I've had of taking care of other people, making a lot of changes and moving, it's all about me now :)

My hair has been chemically dyed, but I'm not going on to nothing but natural. My hair has some wave to it, and can easily be convinced to curl. I couldn't tell you what the natural colour is, as my roots are covered by my most recent henna treatment :3 I'm a dedicated CO, and maybe one day hopefully I can go no-poo. I'm interested in OCM too, and have the LHC to thank for introducing me to it!

Right now, my hair is kinda hard to describe. I have hair dyed black that had streaks bleached in in layers, and the henna has made me look like a tiger :D The longest bits of my hair reach my waist, but I usually describe my hair as being mid-back, as that's where the majority of the end of my length is, and since my hair has lots and lots of volume, it looks shorter than it is.

I recently moved from BC, from a boreal rainforest chock full of humidity, to Saskatchewan, in the middle of the praries! It's an adventure figuring out my hair in this new climate.

Here's to being more active!

Liluri
April 7th, 2008, 03:00 AM
Hello, I'm loving the tiger description :) Glad you have come back to TLHC

Lixie
April 7th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Welcome back, Nadezhda. :flowers: