PDA

View Full Version : Ouuu... Love long hair.

sukhi_v1023
April 12th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Hi everyone. My name's Sukhi, and I'm trying to grow my hair out. :-)

I've been lurking around here for a bit, and I figured I'd better join to get in on all the good stuff that's going on over here.

I've been growing my hair out since I made a mistake in August of last year and chopped all my hair off to shoulder length in a shaggy, super layered hair cut, and it's growing pretty fast.

My goal in joining this forum is to basically enhance my knowledge of growing and taking care of my long-hair-to-be. I've almost always had long hair in my life, but I never appreciated it, and now that I do, I wanna make sure I take care of it.

So that's the short version of what I'm about. I'm sure you guys will see a lot more from me soon.

Woo hoo!

Addy
April 12th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Hi and welcome to LHC!

sukhi_v1023
April 12th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Thank you! I've just been reading all the articles. It makes me wanna go and wash my hair. :-P

ungratefulgirl
April 12th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Hi Sukhi. I'm new here, too. Happy growing:)

spidermom
April 12th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Hi! I'm old here (and everywhere else - haha).

learnthenLive!
April 12th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Hello I'm new here, too. Welcome!

Kirin
April 12th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Welcome to the addiction that is LHC :)

Queen Mab
April 12th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Welcome! This is an excellent place to be if you want to grow your hair! I've come here so many times when I've felt like cutting my hair, and I always end up changing my mind due to all the inspiration in this community. I'd be lost without everyone.....or well, I'd at least have short hair!

Guinevere
April 12th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Hello, Sukhi! Welcome to LHC! :flowers:
I could guarantee that you will not be bored here, everyone here is so firendly and helpful! (I'm a newbie myself!)

Wicked Princess
April 13th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Hi Sukhi - I'm also new to this community but it's already given me a lot of motivation to start taking better care of my hair. I hope you find tons and tons of information that helps you grow your hair long so that you'll post pictures of healthy, beautiful hair (newbies like me like seeing such pictures, as it helps inspire us more, hehe!).

sukhi_v1023
April 17th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Hey everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've been reading up on the intro articles, and I've just realized just how much fun I'm going to have around here! He he he!

Just thought I'd share that I woke up this morning wishing I could just chop it all off (gasp!) but then I noticed for the first time in a long time just how many natural highlights I have in my hair... Then I noticed how luxurious it feels when I run my hands through it. And it just went on from there. My gosh, it was like bedding yourself! Lol!

neon-dream
April 17th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Hi and welcome to LHC :)
:flowers:

Shanarana
April 20th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Hello and welcome. Just don't do everything all at once. lol, lots of different things to try and see what you like, but one at a time. ;)

lora410
April 20th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Welcome. You will find all the fabulous hair articles and such here.http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php

sukhi_v1023
April 21st, 2009, 06:47 PM
Thank you, thank you, and thank you! You guys are so nice here.

:cheese:

tevta
April 27th, 2009, 10:26 AM
do you have a special recipe for fast growth, sukhi? I would really appreciate one now ;)

sukhi_v1023
April 27th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Lol! My secret recipe is my genes! And of course, la huile de coconute. That's my wacky way of saying coconut in my own wacky version of French.

No but seriously, I know where you're coming from. I seriously want my hair to grow faster. *sighs*

Kunoichi
April 30th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Hello :) I have just recently signed up here myself, and have also been lurking. So much great hair here, huh? :eek:

Rosepatrice
April 30th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Hi and WELCOME!!!! :flowers: