PDA

View Full Version : I love my under layer!

PhillyGirl1978@
April 12th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Ok I have mostly 3A hair, it's hennaed and pretty healthy. It is just about waist length when stretched but about BSL when dry. It's layered and my canopy is more flyaway than anything else, I think the hair is finer too much product makes it look crunchy but without product it's just completely fly-away, doesn't hold the curl well at all. The underneath layer though, is healthy and smooth and the curls are more lazy loopy. I love that texture and would like it to be more like that all over. I think I could also straighten that texture on occasion without too much trouble. I'm thinking of growing in my layers and making it mostly one length, maybe just a few layers around my face. The under layer shows a lot in the pieces around my face and the curl there is quite lazy, it falls out easily. So I'm wondering if I'm not quite as curly as I always thought. What do you guys think of having it all one length?

longhairedfairy
April 12th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Have you tried some light oiling to help with the fly-away problem?

PhillyGirl1978@
April 12th, 2009, 06:12 PM
I used to do that, but everything I put in that area seems to make it stringy and producty looking.