PDA

View Full Version : hehehe...pony tail

BrianaFineHair
April 3rd, 2008, 07:18 PM
So I'm sitting here running my fingers through my hair - getting sleepy. Suddenly I instinctively pull my hair back and guess what? I can put my hair in a teeny tiny baby pony tail about the length of my thumb :D The bangs I can juuuust barely tuck behind my ears. Oh how long it's been since I even came close!

We're growing, baby! :bow:

Patrycja
April 3rd, 2008, 07:21 PM
Yea!!!!!!!! :cheer: awesome progress!

BrianaFineHair
April 3rd, 2008, 07:32 PM
It give me that "it's doable" kind of confidence.

You should see the "water spout" I put on the top of my head. Brings back memories when I did that to my daughter's hair when she was a toddler. Now, at 14, she just looks at me and says, "No, mom, no..." LOL!

Paniscus
April 3rd, 2008, 07:35 PM
Yes, you're growing! I went from an extremely short style to APL. It may take a bit of time, but really, you'll turn around a time or two and that ponytail will be down your back! I love milestones.

DecafJane
April 3rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
Hooray! I love my little pony tail, too! :)

It is a wonderful feeling when it gets long enough to pull back without looking silly. ;)

cupcakeblonde
April 3rd, 2008, 07:40 PM
woot, i try every few days to pull mine into a pony stub, so far no success :(

BrianaFineHair
April 3rd, 2008, 07:48 PM
cupcakeblonde - I hope to hear your announcement when you get it pulled back - even thumb length. ;) It's worth sharing because it takes dedication at every single step and growth.

Ya'll are great!

cupcakeblonde
April 3rd, 2008, 07:52 PM
Oh I will be shouting it from the rooftops believe me, lol, why oh why did I think getting a POB cut was a good idea ??

AJoifulNoise
April 3rd, 2008, 07:55 PM
Congratulations. You'll have more hair than you'll know what to do with in no time now. :wink:

momma smurf
April 3rd, 2008, 08:23 PM
Congrats! I just hit the ponytail milestone a couple of months ago. :D

lora410
April 3rd, 2008, 08:24 PM
wooohoo your first pony stub!!!!!! I remember mine like it was yesterday.

spidermom
April 3rd, 2008, 08:53 PM
Congratulations on the pony stub. I remember mine, too. I made 2 right at the back of my head, and they stuck straight out. But it was great for keeping my hair off my neck while I weeded flower beds. If the neighbors were laughing at me, they kept it to themselves.

Carina
April 3rd, 2008, 09:27 PM
That is such a great feeling to make that tiny ponytail:joy:.I'm so happy for you.YaY:cookie::cake:

CaityBear
April 3rd, 2008, 09:44 PM
Yay! Doesn't it just feel so good?