PDA

View Full Version : Long hair model discovery!

gallows_gallery
April 10th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I stumbled across this model on a blog - her name is Rachel Dashae - and my GOODNESS I love her hair!!! She may even be a member here? It's so thick and gorgeous, and I loooove artificial pitch black!

Please note that a lot of her photos are art/burlesque-style nudes or revealing, and may not be safe for work:

ETA: Removing the direct url because it contains some NSFW material. Interested users can google for this model's name. Thanks! -Dianyla

There are some gorgeous shots if you take the time to scroll through her albums.

Amoretti
April 10th, 2009, 02:33 PM
I looked her up and yes, she's lovely. Her hair is about TB.

marajade
April 10th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Wow- she has an interesting range! I wonder what her real haircolor is. The black does look lovely on her.

camirra555
April 10th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Wow- she has an interesting range! I wonder what her real haircolor is. The black does look lovely on her.

I think the black might be her natural hair colour. On a modeling website her profile says she is Native American.

She's really pretty!

Jules diamond
April 10th, 2009, 11:49 PM
I think so too. ^

She is really pretty. And short too! Surprising for a model.

Drynwhyl
April 11th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Hm, I don't fing her that pretty (but that's just me)
here (http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/50/l_c6099aca92834d628266cb95e16afadf.jpg)'s an interesting one, I like the hairstyle :D (no nudity or anything)

marialena
April 11th, 2009, 05:48 AM
Dianyla[/B]]
ETA: Removing the direct url because it contains some NSFW material. Interested users can google for this model's name. Thanks! -Dianyla

Sorry but I disagree with the removing of the url. By the time that there is a warning about the contain of the url I see no reason of removing it.

My point is that those who think that they will find their selves offended by the page they have the right not to clik on the url.

And I have another argument that is very important
According to whose ethics the page contains some NSFW ( which means?? I imagine what this might means but I don't have definite knowledge of this acronym) material??

My point is that the moderators ought to take care of the conversations' high level, but not doing the nannies for the users ethics.

Thank you.:)

melrose1985
April 11th, 2009, 06:02 AM
I googled her name... She is beautiful! and her WOW! Amazing!

janeytilllie
April 11th, 2009, 06:14 AM
I googled her and she has very pretty hair, I wish my hair was that thick!

enfys
April 11th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Aaaah that explains it. She's an alternative model. That's why all that matters is how good she looks, not how tall, thin and bleached blonde she is.

Pretty lady, pretty hair.

flapjack
April 11th, 2009, 03:33 PM
^ I think that, overall, mainstream models are far better-looking than alt models. Despite the fact that this girl is quite pretty, in the alt model world, I think she is rare. But to each their own.

practikalmagik
April 11th, 2009, 03:36 PM
^ I think that, overall, mainstream models are far better-looking than alt models. Despite the fact that this girl is quite pretty, in the alt model world, I think she is rare. But to each their own.

I kinda think that's a matter of personal taste. I find alt girls much more attractive and pretty then regular mainstream (and IMHO boring) models.

As you said though, to each their own :)

akurah
April 11th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Sorry but I disagree with the removing of the url. By the time that there is a warning about the contain of the url I see no reason of removing it.

My point is that those who think that they will find their selves offended by the page they have the right not to clik on the url.

And I have another argument that is very important
According to whose ethics the page contains some NSFW ( which means?? I imagine what this might means but I don't have definite knowledge of this acronym) material??

My point is that the moderators ought to take care of the conversations' high level, but not doing the nannies for the users ethics.

Thank you.:)

This site is rated PG-13. Anything linking to nudity (implied or otherwise) is always removed when posted on the boards, and for pretty good reason--we both have quite young members here AND we don't want this site linked with certain unsavory elements. Hopefully a mod will be by to explain in detail.

flapjack
April 11th, 2009, 03:53 PM
There are a lot of 13 year old kids on the board. I agree with the removal of links that have anything that could be inappropriate. And it's easy to find this girl, anyway. I just googled her name and found 4-5 links with photos in 2 seconds. Other members can easily find her if they want to see her, not a big deal.

JamieRose
April 11th, 2009, 04:23 PM
I love that she is shorter and not a twig. Beautiful and gorgeous photos :)

marajade
April 11th, 2009, 04:23 PM
I think the black might be her natural hair colour. On a modeling website her profile says she is Native American.

She's really pretty!

Hm, I don't fing her that pretty (but that's just me)
here (http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/50/l_c6099aca92834d628266cb95e16afadf.jpg)'s an interesting one, I like the hairstyle :D (no nudity or anything)

The only reason I wondered is because if you look at her hairline in the pic above it looks reddish to me? :confused: But that could be her makeup base? :confused: Pretty either way :D.