PDA

View Full Version : Updatey-ness

royalscorpio
April 9th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Haven't been in for a while, stopping in to say hi! TONS have been going on with my life, but for those who recall, my once broken legs are almost totally recovered. :)

My hair is making progress, see new-ish pic in signature. I've made some progress with the length, especially considering that I've cut off about 8 inches total this year. I cut a big -5- off this summer, I had a lot of damage growing out. (Switching from sls and silicone to a natural shampoo showed me how damaged my hair really was!) I'm almost done cutting out damage. Thank goodness my hair grows fast!!!

Also, since I discovered I was allergic to said above SLS and silicones, and been using only natural care, ie, Burt's Bees and coconut oil, I've gotten a TON of growth back over the past year and a half. My braid thickness has more than doubled.

I guess it's about tailbone length these days, still aiming for about 6 more inches before I maintain. :)

And, just because, here's some CHEESE: :cheese::cheese::cheese:

spidermom
April 9th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Congratulations on the improved condition and growth of your hair; glad you stopped in.

royalscorpio
April 9th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Aw, thanks!

JamieLeigh
April 10th, 2009, 06:50 AM
I just joined in October, so you probably haven't seen me before. Welcome back, and it's nice to meet you! :flower: I'm sorry to hear things weren't well before, and it's great to see that life is improving. Your hair is stunning!! :D

royalscorpio
April 10th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Thank you! Nice to meet you. :)

LittleOrca
April 10th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Mermaid hugs!

Welcome back and I'm glad things are going better. :D Your hair is awesome.

janeytilllie
April 10th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Hello :flower: and welcome back :D

Your hair looks very pretty and thick in your signature picture.
Congratulations :cheer:

earthdancer
April 10th, 2009, 10:53 AM
spidermom: Just to say, I have serious hair envy looking at your sig! My hair is not much shorter than yours, but the wave and body your hair has is awesome. It's my dream hair.