PDA

View Full Version : I don't have a picture of it then, but...

GlennaGirl
April 9th, 2009, 06:15 PM
...in late June of last year, I took a pair of scissors and cut to just above the line of my shoulders (right at the bottom of my neck). I didn't take pictures of my hair for months...that's why I don't have a comparison shot.

Anyway, it's grown since then...and I was just thinking about this the other day, so I thought I'd post it as progress. :cheese: It's close to "as long as it's ever been again" (that was actually 24")...in about four more months I'll be there. Then it's grow, grow, grow.

At the time of the chop, when I was sitting there all devastated and in shock that I could do something that idiotic, I didn't believe it would ever feel long again, but it's just barely starting to feel that way again. Long by societal standards, anyway. I'm so happy. :cheese:

OR Cowgirl
April 9th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Looking good, girl! Grow on!!

JamieLeigh
April 10th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Congratulations on your growth! Your hair is very pretty!! :flower:

spidermom
April 10th, 2009, 07:18 AM
That's the nice thing about hair. No matter how often you cut, it keeps right on growing. Let it.

morguebabe
April 10th, 2009, 07:28 AM
thats awesome!

jojo
April 10th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Your hair looks lovely and healthy, well done!

Tressie
April 10th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Your hair is looking great and getting longer every day!!! Congratulations on the good work! Hang in there...........LOL!!! God Bless!

GlennaGirl
April 10th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks! :)

camirra555
April 10th, 2009, 09:54 AM
That's awesome! Congrats!