PDA

View Full Version : Was this you? Do tell. . .

WritingPrincess
April 3rd, 2008, 05:25 PM
Last night I went to the public library with my dad. I put the books I had gotten in my backpack while I was waiting for him to be done. A woman tapped me on the shoulder and said,
"Excuse me, your purse is showing." I thanked her and zipped up my bag. She had dark, mid-back to waist length hair. I told her it was beautiful, and she returned the compliment. She asked me how long I'd been growing it, and we ended up chatting about hair. Anyway, I mentioned TLHC to her and she seemed very interested. She said that she's been thinking of cutting her hair because it won't grow any longer. I encouraged her to come visit and join, if she wanted to.
I may be silly but I wanted to post this, because if it was you, I'd love to talk more with you. I also wanted to tell about my hair compliment.:p
WritingPrincess

Patrycja
April 3rd, 2008, 07:29 PM
I have been wanting to mention LHC to strangers that I see with long gorgeous hair but haven't gotten enough nerve.It wasn't me :p but good for you with getting a hair compliment!

Miss Murphy
April 4th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Oh, I think I would ask. Seeing that I'm the only one from Austria at the moment (at least the only active poster) the chances are rather slim indeed.

Riot Crrl
April 4th, 2008, 01:35 AM
A couple weeks or so ago, I met a woman with a giant wide bun and sticks in it, so I wondered...