PDA

View Full Version : Morrocco lunar chart

wahmof9
April 8th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Do any of you cut your hair by this method? Did you notice a difference?

Also let say that I want length but the optimal day (red on the chart) is under thickens...do I stay with the best day for length or the best day for a trim?

Just curious!

MsBubbles
April 8th, 2009, 01:16 PM
There was a thread about it for 2009 here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19517&highlight=morrocco). Maybe somebody over there has mentioned what you're talking about. I like using this method purely for the fact that it stops me trying to trim too often!

wahmof9
April 8th, 2009, 02:40 PM
ROFL!

That is the reason why I got it! :)

jera
April 8th, 2009, 04:48 PM
I follow it. My hair is thicker, but it's possible that's from all the healthy habits I've adopted since joining here. :p

Hekuro
April 8th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I'm really interested in this. And tomorrow is a good day to trim for length, so I'll give it a whirl. But, I have a few questions, if anyone knows. Lets say I want to lengthen and thicken...can I cut on the optimal days for both and expect to see both benefits? :cool: And what exactly is root work and beautifying?

I might have to give the "retarding hair growth" chart a go too, haha.

I'll report back in if something significant happens!

~Hekuro

AmandaPanda
April 8th, 2009, 06:08 PM
I follow that for the length dates 95%+ of the time (I try to only use the red and/or box dates for length). There were a couple of times I trimmed on one of the lengthening dates and got .75-1" growth shortly thereafter. My average rate is .5"/month. Rarely less, but I've never grown more than .5" when I haven't trimmed.

I hope that makes sense. I have been using this chart for years and swear by it.

and I plan on trimming Friday