PDA

View Full Version : Fun Gallery of Redheads!

mellie
April 8th, 2009, 06:03 AM
This is a nice gallery of the redheaded ladies of movies and TV:

http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/entertainment-ravishingredheads/1/

dcmo
April 8th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Nice find! Those are some great pics. I have to say I love Juliane Moore and always think she looks gorgeous, but I think her hair looks less nice than usual in that picture. Also love Alison Hannigan but don't think I would say she has red hair in that picture, unless it's just my monitor. Thanks for sharing!

marajade
April 8th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks for posting!!! :D

RedStripe
April 8th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Very cool, thanks for posting. But is it just me (or my monitor), or do some of them not actually look redheaded?

Random comments:
That's the best picture of Lucille Ball I've ever seen.
Always great to see Rita Hayworth -- she's my favorite! Never saw this picture before -- I've seen other images of her that show her hair off to more dramatic effect (you must see Gilda if you haven't), but this is a wonderful photo.
I cannot believe how hot Susan Sarandon looks!

Heidi_234
April 8th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Very cool, thanks for posting. But is it just me (or my monitor), or do some of them not actually look redheaded?

I just opened it and the first one is def not a redhead, Scarlett Joanson is pretty much a brunette there. Isla Fisher isn't one either, and the list probably goes on and on.
Nicole Kidman is blond in the pic, are they colorblind or what?!

marzipanthecat
April 8th, 2009, 10:39 AM
That's an interesting selection - and an interesting range of hairstyles too. But to me (well, maybe it is just this monitor) quite a few of them were not really redheads!

But I love that photo of Lucille Ball - there's a lot of personality there!