PDA

View Full Version : is it growing?

s_tresses
April 7th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Ok so I have many problems with my hair and pics are in my albums. The album labeled "is it growing" are the older pics and the other album has pics taken today.

1) I dont know if its growing any longer? Actually, it looks shorter to me (see pics) One reason for that could be because I started S&D'ing when i joined LHC and I found that I had and still have a lot of them which travel quite high.

2) It has become curlier and no I did not want that.

3) It is still very frizzy and dry and even though it may look thick, trust me it is just very "poofy".

I just looks and feels ugly to me and you guys can be honest and tell me that. any suggestions/comments are welcome.

spidermom
April 7th, 2009, 09:21 PM
It looks to me like the very center-back is about the same length but the sides are longer. It would be easier to tell, I think, if you had two pictures, past and present, side by side.

camirra555
April 7th, 2009, 09:26 PM
I agree with spidermom. Try putting the pics side by side. Do you measure with a measuring tape at all?

1nuitblanche
April 7th, 2009, 09:36 PM
It looks longer than in the oldest picture.

Juneii
April 7th, 2009, 09:55 PM
it may be because you snipped off a lot when you S&D'ed. I know my hair only grew 1/2" this month because I continuously S&D'ed my hair. it's also because your hair got curlier like you said. but it does look shorter, you had hip length hair and now it's back up to waist-ish

jojo
April 8th, 2009, 08:23 AM
I think your hair is lovely and yes it does look a tad shorter to me in your latest picture, however I think this is an illusion due to your hair looking slightly curlier, it would make your hair appear shorter (like your length is anything but long!). I bet if you measured with your hair stretched, you would be pleasantly surprised at just how much length your hair has grown!

JamieLeigh
April 8th, 2009, 08:36 AM
The curlier it gets, the harder it will be to get a good length measurement. Try pulling it straight and measuring now, and then come back in a couple of months and do it again. That won't give you an accurate measurement of the "appearance" of your length with the curls, but it will definitely ease your mind as to whether it's actually growing.

For the record, I think the curls are fantastic, and all your photos are beautiful. :flower:

s_tresses
April 9th, 2009, 10:09 AM
I agree with spidermom. Try putting the pics side by side. Do you measure with a measuring tape at all?

I measured when I joined LHC and never after that nor do I plan to. I like using body parts to measure and also because I am lazy :D.

rags
April 9th, 2009, 10:18 AM
I think it looks a bit shorter in the new photos, but it's hard for me to tell as it kind of melds into your dark colored shirt. But it definetly looks curlier, and that would eat up your length.

I think it's gorgeous!

janeytilllie
April 9th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Quote s tresses
It just looks and feels ugly to me and you guys can be honest and tell me that. any suggestions/comments are welcome.

You do not have ugly hair!

I think your hair is very very beautiful! I would die for your curls and thickness! You have thudworthy hair! :thud:

Your hair has grown so much from the first picture.
I think the new picture looks alittle shorter due to your curls. But it has grown alot :flower:

KajiKodomo
April 9th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Your hair isn't ugly! It's beautiful! :D