PDA

View Full Version : I put my hair type/length in my siggy..

Curlsgirl
March 8th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Just a suggestion for others so we can tell without going to profiles link. I wanted to post this here so everyone would see it. JUST a suggestion mind you! :)

GlennaGirl
March 8th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Good suggestion! Let me see if I have room for it after the HTML code. I know we can only do three lines for siggies.

freznow
March 8th, 2008, 08:36 PM
If one line of really long code extends to the next line, it only counts as one line. So if you just have an image, it should be just one line, and when you hit 'enter' that counts as the next line.

darkwaves
March 8th, 2008, 09:50 PM
I did that this afternoon, too.

OhioLisa
March 8th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Good idea. I did mine as well. I still keep looking under everyone's avatar thinking I am going to see hair types. Old habits die hard, eh?

DarthCynthia
March 8th, 2008, 10:23 PM
I decided to add that information in my signature as well. It's a good idea :)

Stagecoach
March 8th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Great idea Curlsgirl I just did mine that way!

eadwine
March 8th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Ahh so that is why I see it more. Thanks for making that a topic Curlsgirl! I really missed those typings!

Nightshade
March 8th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Mine's in the image in the avatar, does that count? ;) And yeah, I keep looking under avatars too.

prosperina
March 8th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Good call. I was going to suggest the same thing.

FrannyG
March 9th, 2008, 09:16 AM
That's a really good idea, Curlsgirl. I find it frustrating to try to reply to someone and I have no idea what their hairtype or length is. It's hard to give the right advice.

I've done mine!

jel
March 9th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Yes, me too, as I've already done that on TBB.

It's useful, though just like OhioLisa, I keep looking under the avatars first!

Patchouli
March 9th, 2008, 09:34 AM
I don't know how to make a signature (or if I can for that matter - being a newbie!) so I made up an avatar with my hair types :)

spidermom
March 9th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I can't get a signature to show, in spite of lurking in the signature help thread. I don't think I'm going to be around much. I just don't have it in me to figure out another set of computerese.

Magdalene
March 9th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Okay, I've forgotten the type-ing. Is the cheat sheet still around somewhere?

Just_Isabel
March 9th, 2008, 02:27 PM
I don't know how to make a signature (or if I can for that matter - being a newbie!) so I made up an avatar with my hair types :)

I think you need 25 posts. :)

I added my hair type, length and goal to my sig too. Thanks for starting this thread, Curlsgirl! :D

Feisty Redhead
March 9th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Wonderful idea, curlsgirl! I'd just been busy with something away from the computer when I thought I should do that. Kinda sad to think about that really, that I'm busy with other things and thinking of adding my hair type to my sig here... it really is an obsession isn't it? LOL

Chamomile betty
March 9th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Good idea ;)
I'll try.

Guenever
March 9th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Already done :)

Curlsgirl
March 9th, 2008, 05:02 PM
I can't get a signature to show, in spite of lurking in the signature help thread. I don't think I'm going to be around much. I just don't have it in me to figure out another set of computerese.
What??? You CAN'T leave me! Who will I talk to during the day at work! I'll be lost! Sniff sniff! :(

littlemiss
March 13th, 2008, 06:58 PM
:applausegreat Idea:applause

Cichelle
March 13th, 2008, 07:22 PM
I put mine in this morning...or was it last night? Oh well, I put it in my siggy, following your lead. :)

Neon Gloss
March 13th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Well I just came across this forum a day or two after this suggestion was made, so it looks like I didn't miss much! =]

AJoifulNoise
March 13th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I had my info in my siggy at TBB. So, when I came over here I just carried it over without thinking.

redcelticcurls
March 16th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Hey, I see our info is back under our avatars now! Yipee!

Neon Gloss
March 16th, 2008, 03:00 PM

Haha, this whole change happened right after I posted a reply on another topic. It surprised me. :P Still, I feel too lazy to remove it from my signature. This was a great idea.

jel
March 16th, 2008, 04:37 PM

LOL, I haven't even noticed! I suppose I got used to not looking by now... :D