PDA

View Full Version : Updated siggy pic! =)

whiteisle
April 7th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Just thought I'd share my latest length! :D Wahoo! It's gettin' there, it's gettin' there!

LittleOrca
April 7th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Lookin' good! The shine is wonderful!

Gypsygirl
April 7th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Yes, look at that shine! Wow!

whiteisle
April 7th, 2009, 11:24 AM
:o thank you! I think it's the lighting that's "enhancing" the shine but I'll take it (lol)......

you should see it right now....not so shiney after 4 or 5 hours and chasing two youngsters while 32 weeks preggers. :p

KajiKodomo
April 7th, 2009, 11:30 AM
It's looking great! :D

Robinlyn
April 7th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Looking Great!! Nice shine!!

GlennaGirl
April 7th, 2009, 11:48 AM
WOW. Beautiful shine and thickness.

Coriander
April 7th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Beautiful shine! :)

viking_quest
April 7th, 2009, 03:36 PM
So shiney, I like it.

paper
April 7th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Looking good! Looks like you have a good start for growing long.

amaiaisabella
April 7th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Awesome! Your ends are nice and thick. You should be able to grow with barely any trims. Lucky you :)

justpuggy
April 7th, 2009, 07:56 PM
looks great!

whiteisle
April 7th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Thank you everyone! This site has been so supportive and informative......I don't think I would have gotten this far without it (believe me, there have been MANY times I wanted to cut, cut, cut! :o )

I just love it here! :D

Chrissy
April 7th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Cute little flip!! It looks great!

GlennaGirl
April 7th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Thank you everyone! This site has been so supportive and informative......I don't think I would have gotten this far without it (believe me, there have been MANY times I wanted to cut, cut, cut! :o )

I just love it here! :D

Yeah, isn't it great??? It's true. If you don't have support and you don't have the know-how, the first instinct is to cut. I've been there many times. We'll get there...long 'n strong!

whiteisle
April 7th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Yeah, isn't it great??? It's true. If you don't have support and you don't have the know-how, the first instinct is to cut. I've been there many times. We'll get there...long 'n strong!

Exactly! :D My dear, sweet, loving DH, as wonderful as he is and says he loves me no matter what my hair is doing, admittedly likes my hair short and honestly, that has kept the sissors coming at my head for the last 7 years or so.

But I'm determined this time to really grow it out (my big goal is mid to lower back) and again, as wonderful as DH is, he just doesn't "get it" so I have leaned heavily on this site for inspiration and encouragement and it hasn't failed me yet. The people here are fantastic!

spidermom
April 7th, 2009, 09:47 PM
You've got such a beautiful start for long hair. Happy growing!

Fifty-Five
April 7th, 2009, 09:57 PM
It's all true! What a great start for growing long. You've got beautiful hair, and it will look even better as it grows, I bet. =3 Who knows? Maybe he'll come around once he sees how great it suits you. n_n

longhairedfairy
April 8th, 2009, 12:33 AM
It's looking very nice and shiny!

Aditi
April 8th, 2009, 12:59 AM
Wow!!! its soo shiny and so voluminous. Great Work.

JamieLeigh
April 8th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Very nice and shiny, congrats on the progress! And congrats on being preggers if I've never said it before! :flower:

jojo
April 8th, 2009, 12:45 PM
WOW! beautiful shiny hair and I agree a great starting point for even more stunning long hair in the future x

Nyghtingale
April 8th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Great shine and so healthy looking. :D