PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Araceli
April 6th, 2009, 02:06 PM
I'm not used to writing posts, but now would be the time to start.:o I've grown my hair out before but I'm sorry to say I didn't take good care of it. I decided to regrow it from chin length Easter 2008 to give it a new start and while it took a lot of getting used to I'm glad I did it. Much healthier and ready to grow.
I had waist length hair that was dry and damaged before last year.
Now I have soft, healthy waves that reach just past my shoulders. From the page I was given to tell my hair type, my hair is 2A and a fine medium. I'm hoping to learn more about different products and techniques to help my hair grow without damage. :D

marajade
April 6th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Welcome to LongHair!!!! I know I speak for everyone when we can't wait until you get some pictures up! :D

Araceli
April 6th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Thank you! I'm still getting used to the site, but I'll get a picture up soon. :D I decided to make a kind of photo diary of my hair progress as well. I wish I had thought to take pictures of the back of my hair so the lengths could be seen better.

ungratefulgirl
April 6th, 2009, 08:19 PM
It sounds like you're making progress! It's kind of inspirational to me, because my hair is STILL chin length:( I'm pretty good at growing my hair, but it's still so frustrating to wait and watch.

Pierre
April 6th, 2009, 09:46 PM
¡Hola y bienvenida! I know an Aracely, but she's 3a.

Araceli
April 7th, 2009, 06:09 AM
I'm told my hair grows fast. Maybe we could share ideas sometime? I don't know we have similar hair types but I haven't tried anything other than change my shampoo last year.

Araceli
April 7th, 2009, 06:19 AM
¡Hola y bienvenida! I know an Aracely, but she's 3a.
Hello! That makes two other Aracely's I know about. I could probably convince my hair to be a 3a but I don't have time to comb it until it dries.

charlotte meve
April 7th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Hello Araceli

Araceli
April 7th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Hello Charlottemeve

Nyghtingale
April 7th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you here. ;)

Araceli
April 7th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you here. ;)
Thank you! Glad to be here. By the way I love the color of your hair in your signature picture.

Helen Baq
April 9th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Hi Araceli! Good to see you here. :)