PDA

View Full Version : My Hair is Even Shorter Sale.....

rymorg2
April 3rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
alas, with my new haircut I only have a few toys I can use anymore.....so some have to find homes to love them. I want them to be worn and loved like I loved them. So here are some things you can take home to love! I have to appologize for the quality of some of the pics....my camera stinks. I went through past pics and will post the best ones I can. I may be willing to go international, and costs depend on weight, destination, and if you want insurance. ETA: I prefer paypal. :)

First, a Blondiesturn fork, two prong, I think it's curly maple wood but I got it in a swap. It's 6" long with 5" usable length, 1 1/2" at the widest. $35 SOLD

Next, two large ficcare maximas.......one in honey marble that is in pristine condition and one in blue jean border. The blue jean border, although it's hard to see in the pic, has some chipping on the border. I'm asking $30 for the honey marble and $25 for the blue jean border. Both are SOLD

Next, two 60th street productions forks, one in bloodwood and one in vineyard dymondwood. Both are 6" long, 5" of usable length, and almost 1 1/2" at the widest point. Asking $20 for the bloodwood. Vineyard is PENDING, Bloodwood is SOLD

Next, two sets of papadons sticks. The first is pink dymondwood, possibly bubblegum but I'm not sure the name. These are 7" long. $30 for the set. Willing to split the sets for $15 a piece. SOLD

The others are green, again I'm not sure the true color name, they're like an emerald color, possibly jadewood? These are 6" long. $28 for the set. SOLD

Lastly are a set of sticks from Sticks and Stones and a single stick from Sticks and stones. All are 6" working length and about 7-7 1/2" total length. THe set is called "ocean water" and the single is "aqua dreams". $25 for the set, $8 for the single. If anyone wants to split the set I'm also willing to do that for $12 each. Set is SOLD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/BrunoandLillismama/Apr03225.jpg

I can never get a good pic of the crackle beads on the ocean waters set, or the single stick either.

Thanks ladies!!!!

Curlsgirl
April 3rd, 2008, 10:56 AM
OH please can I have the Blondiesturn fork!!!

rymorg2
April 3rd, 2008, 11:13 AM
OH please can I have the Blondiesturn fork!!!

You quick, lucky chick, pm'd you!!!

longinthehair
April 3rd, 2008, 11:29 AM
Pm'ing vineyard 3-prong!

rymorg2
April 3rd, 2008, 11:52 AM
Pm'ing vineyard 3-prong!

Pm'd you back! :)

Melein
April 3rd, 2008, 12:17 PM
PM'ed for Ocean Water sticks (maybe...)

longinthehair
April 3rd, 2008, 12:21 PM
Vineyard still up for grabs! (thought it had more purple in it..)..

Chromis
April 3rd, 2008, 12:22 PM
PM'ing you about Ficcare and green sticks :)

SHELIAANN1969
April 3rd, 2008, 01:42 PM
pming regarding papadohn stix

lora410
April 3rd, 2008, 02:03 PM
Pm'd you to see if any ficcares were left

prosperina
April 3rd, 2008, 03:24 PM
Pm'd you regarding the vineyard dymanwood fork.

rymorg2
April 5th, 2008, 04:58 PM
lowered some prices ladies....

Raederle
April 5th, 2008, 05:40 PM
PM regarding bloodwood fork.