PDA

View Full Version : VO5

sagebabies
April 5th, 2009, 06:03 PM
I can't get it anywhere her in Minnesota! I've gone to two Targets (one was a super target) and two grocery stores and two Walgreens and none of them carry it! They didn't carry any of their products. I wanted to get some sunkissed raspberry but had to settle for Aussie 3mm.

Where do you get yours?

xeternalsilence
April 5th, 2009, 06:06 PM
I usually get mine at CVS. They never seem to have any at my local Walgreens.

annielauri
April 5th, 2009, 06:19 PM
I live in MN too and get it at either walmart or cub.

Carolyn
April 5th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Walgreens here in Iowa carries it. Maybe you could have them order you some? Do you have Hy Vee or Fareway grocery stores? Also try K Mart or Shop Ko. I think Rite Aid has it too.

sagebabies
April 5th, 2009, 06:40 PM
I live in MN too and get it at either walmart or cub. I guess I'll have to go outside my comfort zones and try cub or walmart :) (I'm more of a Target and Byerly's type gal)

Cinnamon Hair
April 5th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Dollar Store and Dollar Tree also carry it where I live. You might try Kroger too.

Carolyn
April 5th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Dollar Tree here carries it and they also carry White Rain. That's another good CO conditioner.

rose_in_bloom
April 5th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I get mine at any grocery store, CVS, or Walgreens. CVS sometimes has some really sweet deals on VO5 stuff so I often look there first.

IndigoInk
April 6th, 2009, 07:22 AM
I couldn't find it very well either until I visited my sister and went to the CVS by her house. Dollar Tree has it but they only have one or two kinds around here. I did find a good selection at Drug Warehouse idk if you have that near you. They had all the tea therapy varieties as well as the raspberry and a few others. I also saw some at Big Lots the other day.

annielauri
April 6th, 2009, 05:58 PM
LOL I worked at Byerly's for 12 yrs. I don't go in them much anymore. Infact, I opened the restaurant in the Chanhassen store back in the early 90's.

ancilla
April 6th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Is there a Bed Bath and Beyond anywhere near you? They all of a sudden have this HUGE section (like 1/4 of the whole store) dedicated to hair and bath/makeup stuff and I always get my henna supplies there (not henna but shower caps, dye bottles etc) also their Suave and V05 and White Rain conditioners are $1 or less each. I believe the VO5 was 80 or so cents.

sagebabies
April 6th, 2009, 08:15 PM
yes, we have bb and b, I've never been to one but I'll have to find the nearest one and check it out! Thanks for the suggestions.

Tap Dancer
April 7th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Where do you get yours?

Kmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Dollar Tree. Sometimes grocery stores and drugstores carry VO5, but it'll be more expensive in those places.

lorig713
April 10th, 2009, 12:47 PM
www.cvs.com (http://www.cvs.com)

CreativeHere
April 10th, 2009, 01:12 PM
I was just at Ingles, and they had 10 different types there.

steph in tx
April 10th, 2009, 03:45 PM
I find them more at the "off-the-beaten-path" places. You know, the places I wouldn't normally think about getting conditioner. Albertson's has a few. All the dollar stores (we have a bunch of them here. I don't know if that's the same everywhere, but we have Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Everything's $1...). I found the greatest variety at Pro's Ranch Market yesterday. I think those stores are actually originally from California?? We just got one here a couple of years ago. Basically, every time I find myself in a different store I check their hair aisle. You'll be amazed at what you can find.