PDA

View Full Version : Wavy and straight hair at the same time?? Help

Pazita!
April 4th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Hello, my english is not really good and this is hard to explain but I will do my best so you all can understand. Well the hair that is closer to my neckline is wavy but the hair that is closer to my headline is straight!! :confused::confused:. I don't know if I made myself clear but do you have any idea why my hair is like this?? I wish all my was straight or wavy but not both :(

AmyJorgensen
April 4th, 2009, 01:58 PM
My hair is that way. I think it is pretty normal.

Kina
April 4th, 2009, 02:02 PM
the hair in the nape of my neck is curly, the canopy is almost straight.

Nothing much you can do about it, except chemicals.

it is frustrating though

BlndeInDisguise
April 4th, 2009, 02:10 PM
I don't have any suggestions for you, but just wanted to say, that your English is very good. :)

Honey39
April 4th, 2009, 02:16 PM
I like it when my hair does that - it can look really really pretty; sort of smooth and sleek and ending in gentle curls and ringlets. I think it sounds lovely! It can look very botticelli-like, birth of venus or primavera. It's lovely!! You're very lucky to have hair that *naturally* does that gentle curling at the ends :)

Noctifer
April 4th, 2009, 02:19 PM
It's pretty comon to hav two differnet hairtypes. only thing you can do about that is either stragithen it or curl it or use some type of chemical to change it but neither of those stuf is good for your hair.
So best is just to embrace it or put it up so the hairtypes you have isnt that visable.

angel007
April 4th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Mine is straight on top and wavy on the bottom. I even have a few corkscrews at the very bottom that didn't appear until my hair grew past BSL. I can't explain that. I think it's common for anyone with loose waves to be straight on top. In my case, gravity pulls it straight because I have lots of heavy hair.

You can try srunching your hair at the crown when it's wet to encourage more waves on top. I also put some clips on top when my hair is wet to raise the hair and encourage waves.

I wouldn't get too frustrated though. It's a normal hair type and pretty.

Pazita!
April 4th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I don't have any suggestions for you, but just wanted to say, that your English is very good. :)

Thank you!! :cheese::cheese: It is good to know that my English is not that bad :D

Pazita!
April 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM
I like it when my hair does that - it can look really really pretty; sort of smooth and sleek and ending in gentle curls and ringlets. I think it sounds lovely! It can look very botticelli-like, birth of venus or primavera. It's lovely!! You're very lucky to have hair that *naturally* does that gentle curling at the ends :)

:):) thanks!! You actually made me realize that it can be really pretty, and made me feel really lucky thanks :cheese::cheese:

spidermom
April 4th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Hi welcome. Hair is often like that. Like many other people, I have stick-straight areas and spiral-curled areas. My hair is all mixed up! And that's o.k.

paper
April 6th, 2009, 07:00 AM
My hair is like that too. I like the way I have waves just on the ends. It looks like I just took rollers out of my hair.