PDA

View Full Version : if you could have any hair in the world...

pdy2kn6
April 4th, 2009, 01:44 AM
if you could have any hair in the world, (texture, length-realistically, colour, hairtype) what would it be? For me it would be to have either straight hair just to a few inches below floor length, blunt cut, straight across trimmed, keeping the same golden brown colour that i have now. Or i would have really culry (small coils), rich natural red, knee length hair. i always think curly red head looks amazing, so having a knee length red mane would look great. If you weren't keeping with your own, what would you want?

Phalaenopsis
April 4th, 2009, 02:28 AM
Since I have straight hair, I would definitely go 'to the other side' :p I would have curls and a beautiful rich chocolate brown colour. The length would be my goal length: hip.

*sigh* I'm dreaming...

Rini
April 4th, 2009, 03:15 AM
I would have curls (curlier than my natural type...maybe 3c) and it would be VERY long (probably classic) and of course RED. I do miss the red.....

Lohari
April 4th, 2009, 03:20 AM
My dream would be thick, little reddish brown and classic-length hair. I would have even hemline and no layers. And even if it isn't possible, I would got stick straight fringes, but the rest of the hair would be a little curly...

Well, I can always dream, can I? :'3

Tornerose
April 4th, 2009, 03:21 AM
I'd LOVE to be a 2b/C/iii with tailbone-classic lenght and a slight fairytale ending. Not sure about the colour, maybe a chocolatey tone. Or red... can I change eyecolour too? ;) What about the rest of my appearance? :P

Honey39
April 4th, 2009, 03:24 AM
Straight, sleek, glossy hair that falls like a waterfall! I love straight hair, but it's impossible for me to get it without torturing my hair. But I love the look of straight hair slithering down, it's gorgeous. Colour - hmmm, I like mine, although it's dye-assisted! But I would like black hair that gleamed and shone.

I am trying hard to relish the hair I've got though, lol...

Katla
April 4th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Knee length, thick, same amount of waves that I have now, no layers, and a nice, even hemline. As for colour... I love my current hair colour, but if I'm busy dreaming, anyway, I might as well add a little more red or copper to it :D

AutumnLeaves
April 4th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Mine would be thick and board straight and at tailbone length. No taper, no fairy tale ends...just blunt cut. The color would be a dark auburn. Of course, if wishes came true, I'd also be beautiful and skinny! LOLOL

Natalia
April 4th, 2009, 04:55 AM
I would like to have waist length or sligtly longer deep violet brown or rich dark red wavy hair. I dont really know how to explain the waves id either like them big with a slight curl to them or forgive me i cant remember her name but she has a picture in her siggie where you can see what looks like a stone bridge over a pool of water (OMG i cant stop staring at that incredible hair!) or something like that, that texture is just amazing! I love the color too. Sighs i have yet to inquire if it is a pic of her or one she found but whoever it is is just a godess on earth! Sorry my jelousy has me ranting :P

Natalia
April 4th, 2009, 04:56 AM
Oh dear i guess i am not allowed to edit yet so i will have to add on. I forgot thickness! I would like thicker strands and medium density, just the opposite of what i am :(

RavennaNight
April 4th, 2009, 07:31 AM
I would love knee-length superstraight hair. "Hair meets boots length". I also have a curiosity about super long and my natural dark ash blonde. Too much work/cutting though.

Freija
April 4th, 2009, 07:33 AM
I like my current texture - it varies from spirals to big waves to almost-straight depending on how it happens to air-dry/whether I comb it, and I like the fact that the individual strands are quite fine and soft - but I'd be a natural redhead (or blonde so I could go mad with the henna!), I'd have it much, much thicker and it would reach to my hip or just below ^^;

Amoretti
April 4th, 2009, 07:50 AM
This is fun. LOL.

I'd like 2c waves, classic length, a pretty dark blonde shade. But then I'd also have to have the light eyebrows/lashes to go with it so that would be more than one wish. LOL. It would be interesting to see life as a blonde, just for a day or two.

I'm quite happy with what I have right now though. :D

Noctifer
April 4th, 2009, 08:04 AM
I dont think I would like it anyother way then my natrual colour but whit a bit more leanght, like midbackleanght or something like that.
otherwise i would not change my waveness (is that a word?) for the world

Heavenly Locks
April 4th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Lets see....

I don't care what color per say. I find red, blonde and dark shades equally lovely.

If I could, I think I would remain at a 2b/c (easy to straighten or wear wavy) and I would like to be an M... (like I am now) because fine hair can be hard to handle and coarse can be hard to style...and for thickness, this is where I would love to be different...I would go from ii to iii+. If I could, I would have ponytail with a 6 inch circumference :) My ideal/goal length is tail bone +

I have bun/braid envy and the thing I wish for the most is thickness. ;)

This girl has my dream hair -

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/HeavenlyJumper/mmm9925-small.jpg

Speckla
April 4th, 2009, 08:31 AM
My own 3a/b - I think these are the most fab curls in the world (for me). I'd fastforward 3 years and have that hair now. Probably will be to thigh by then and no more layers. No more bangs. All silver? Wow, that's a stretch but would be perfect.

Xandergrammy
April 4th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Right now, my idea of perfect hair is the kind my avatar mermaid has... very long, silvery white and wavy! Here's a link to the larger version. Now, isn't that some gorgeous hair? :inlove:

http://www.enchanted-art.com/catalog.php?item=3&catid=4&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D4

Nevermore
April 4th, 2009, 09:16 AM
I'd keep my hair's thickness, texture and wave, but not the color or the length. I'd like black or copper hair or pure white hair and past floor length, with fairytaling (on me, that makes ringlets) on the last couple inches.

Petra
April 4th, 2009, 10:00 AM
That's easy--Dianyla's! It's spectacular.

WelshLocks
April 4th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Waist length, curly, red hair.

I may be on my way to something similar though......

WritingPrincess
April 4th, 2009, 10:02 AM
I would want red hair, 1c/2a, that fell about six inches past the floor.

janeytilllie
April 4th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I would love floor length hair

Here's a pic of my dream hair :)

http://www.rapunzelsdelight.com/images/vtf/vtf30.jpg

Rosepatrice
April 4th, 2009, 11:21 AM
For me, I am finding that by having the hair I have, My diet has improved alot since my hair is fine and thin and eating better will help it. Also, having the delicate hair that I have has opened my eyes to see that we are all unique and that my hair is special just like yours is, ect. and so with my hair brings special challenges that I must overcome to be a healthier person so that my hair will be healthier. So If i had someone else's hair, i would not be me. love rosepatrice

Fireweed
April 4th, 2009, 11:33 AM
It would be to the floor, what more could I wish for? I think all one colour.

charlotte meve
April 4th, 2009, 11:38 AM
I'm pretty happy overall with what I have. Except it needs to grow haha, and maybe my silver will eventually have there day, but not just yet. I have discovered henna!!

hennared
April 4th, 2009, 11:39 AM
I simply want my _own_ hair back.. the thickness I lost, over this past year! And several more inches. I used to love my hair, except for my frustration over it's length (I have always been a slow grower). It's most frustrating to witness my hair change so much so fast. It makes me realize how I took it for granted.

charlotte meve
April 4th, 2009, 11:42 AM
As for who has dreamy hair if I had to choose it would be Azam Ali from the band Niyaz. It's long and so very curly, just gorgeous!

charlotte meve
April 4th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Why? I'm curious is it hormonal or I hate to ask but is it the C word?

charlotte meve
April 4th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Hennared,I went ahead and looked at your other post. If you can go have your thyroid checked and if necessary get a second opinion. The first time I ask a doctor to check he told me I was okay.WELL he was wrong after much thinning I switched doctors and wow thyroid cancer that I had for years!!

s_tresses
April 4th, 2009, 11:54 AM
omg lol i have thought about this for so long.

I would want realllyy thick and voluminous hair (dont we all), right above my butt with no frizz whatsoever. It could be pin straight or hair that would have very loose curls only on the bottom though and straighter in the roots so I could have straight bangs. I'd like it to be blacker and shinier than it is now or chestnuty brown shiny hair <3. aahhhh hey, miracles do happen!

invisiblebabe
April 4th, 2009, 12:14 PM
If my coloring would remain the same, I'd pick naturally golden blonde, waist length, 1a/M/iii hair, with no taper and blunt ends (except maybe a few face framing layers).

If I could change my eyebrows and complexion to suit the hair, I'd want naturally copper-red hair, also waist length, either 1a/M/iii or 3a/M/iii :)

Peregrine
April 4th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I would like to have 2b auburn hair that was a bit more red than brown. Another inch in thickness would be wonderful (4"-5"). But most of all I would love to have hair that reached my knees before fairy tailing down to mid-calf.

Forever_Sophie
April 4th, 2009, 12:32 PM
I'd just want it thicker, maybe a little wavier...

Roseate
April 4th, 2009, 12:42 PM
I'd keep my current color and general texture, but I'd like the waves to be a little more predictable, and of course no frizz ever. I'd like my hair to be a little less coarse but still just as strong, and a little glossier. Also a little less thick; I know that's maybe a weird request but I think I'd like a circumference of oh, maybe 3", 3.5"? Just so it's somewhat lighter but still thick, and so I can do a fig-8/infinity sooner than TBL!

But these are, as my dad would say, 'cadillac problems'. I love my hair!

AmandaPanda
April 4th, 2009, 12:53 PM
I'm quite happy with my hair as it is, but it would be great if it was naturally redder, a little thicker (if it's too thick I imagine it would be too heavy and more difficult to mange) and maybe wavier (like 2a/2b). No taper. I'd probably keep the fine strands though, it's very silky.

For the length, classic to mid-thigh

camirra555
April 4th, 2009, 12:56 PM
I'd want hair like this, which is kinda like my hair just a lot longer with a looser curl

http://twitchfilm.net/site/images/uploads/jj-deathproof.jpg

:cheese:

AmyJorgensen
April 4th, 2009, 12:59 PM
I'd take my hair a little redder, but I just don't want to bother with henna...I am way too lazy.

bjjowett1993
April 4th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Mine would have absolutely NO layers, not even natural layers. Every single hair would meet at the same point, my Tailbone, and be blunt, straight across cut. It would be stick straight, as it is now, or perfectly wavy. and RED. I would want my pony tail to be even thicker than it is now, about 6", and every hair would be baby fine. ;D

starshinedarkly
April 4th, 2009, 01:49 PM
My natural texture (curly), I guess, except at my waist.
Perfect obviously, without a single split end. (Haha, I'm can dream can't I?)
Shiny and maybe some very natural looking subtle golden brown highlights.
And maybe a bit thicker (as in numbers of hairs on head) too.

Its pretty much what I'm aiming for.:)

starshinedarkly
April 4th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Oh, and no bad hair days. Ever.

vamq
April 4th, 2009, 02:20 PM
I would like to have wavy hair. Or at least waves every day. My hair is so unpredictable. Waves one day, flat the other day =( So I'd love to be a 2b type. Maybe a little thicker. Not too thick. I wouldn't be able to do my favourie updo's anymore..
I pretty much like my color. blonde-brownish with a red glow over it ^^
I would love to be a brunette for one day. I mean the almost black-brown color. That's pretty.

peachrose
April 4th, 2009, 02:34 PM

Ooh! That is so gorgeous, can I share your dream hair? I'd love to get that texture without heat styling!

enfys
April 4th, 2009, 03:41 PM
The blackest of black with a mirror shine, stick straight, and like silk to touch. A little taper, and some face framing layers, falling a few inches past classic.

I have always always always wanted to be Chinese. So beautiful Chinese hair is what I want.

Rini
April 5th, 2009, 03:22 AM
I would like to have waist length or sligtly longer deep violet brown or rich dark red wavy hair. I dont really know how to explain the waves id either like them big with a slight curl to them or forgive me i cant remember her name but she has a picture in her siggie where you can see what looks like a stone bridge over a pool of water (OMG i cant stop staring at that incredible hair!) or something like that, that texture is just amazing! I love the color too. Sighs i have yet to inquire if it is a pic of her or one she found but whoever it is is just a godess on earth! Sorry my jelousy has me ranting :P

That'd be Nightshade :D .....and she IS a Goddess on earth :flowers:

JessicaVonMaim
April 5th, 2009, 03:37 AM
I have always always always wanted to be Chinese. So beautiful Chinese hair is what I want.

One of my best friends is Chinese and her hair is gorgeous. It grows fast and is very thick and can hold any style, it makes me so jealous:p.

Seraphina
April 5th, 2009, 04:13 AM
I'd love classic length blonde/red ringlets.

KatKeRo
April 5th, 2009, 04:48 AM
I'll keep my color only I want it natural instead of henna. And I want 2c hair.

LutraLutra
April 5th, 2009, 05:14 AM
I would like magic hair that changed colour/lenght/texture/curl whenever I wanted it too. ;)

melrose1985
April 5th, 2009, 05:58 AM
I would want waist length hair, copper/brown color and with a slight wave to it.

And i do dream about this! like all the time.

Vivien'
April 5th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Pale blonde, very straight, but thick hair. Let's say, hair like Marco Hietala from Nightwish :)

Brianna
April 5th, 2009, 06:18 AM
I'd have slightly curlier (2c/3a), deep shiny black and iii thick hair at classic length. :)

eadwine
April 5th, 2009, 06:23 AM
My own hair, just a WEE bit thicker and tailbone length.

princess
April 5th, 2009, 06:48 AM
I would like to have thicker hair and longer about 36 inches and even thickness. Smooth and shiny with volume. The colour is the same as now but 1b/1c should be fine(As if I can order these things)

LaurelSpring
April 5th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Since I was a little girl I have always wanted to have very long red curly hair and freckles and be named Rebecca (Becky). I dont know why but this was my pretend thing.

MimiKeki
April 5th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Man, I love this question... *dreams*
I would love to have my own colour - very dark brown, waist-length, thick but straight, v-hemline OR blunt-cut, with or without a side-swept fringe. NO LAYERS, or at least very long ones.

rhubarbarin
April 5th, 2009, 10:06 AM
I would have dark brown or black, 1a, M, iii hair that would grow to my knees without too much taper.

Pretty much the opposite of mine, which is blondish, 3a, on the thin side of normal. I really like my hair, but I've always coveted those with dark silky-straight locks.

Elbereth
April 5th, 2009, 10:59 AM
I love my color (golden blonde) and type (1b/c), but I would like my hair to be medium instead of fine, and a tad thicker: on lower end of iii and a lot less taper than I now have.

I'm not sure about the length...definitely nothing shorter than TB length, but how much longer? I might start with calf length- if it were too uncomfortable or impractical, I could always cut it back.

dolcevita
April 5th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Lets see....

I don't care what color per say. I find red, blonde and dark shades equally lovely.

If I could, I think I would remain at a 2b/c (easy to straighten or wear wavy) and I would like to be an M... (like I am now) because fine hair can be hard to handle and coarse can be hard to style...and for thickness, this is where I would love to be different...I would go from ii to iii+. If I could, I would have ponytail with a 6 inch circumference :) My ideal/goal length is tail bone +

I have bun/braid envy and the thing I wish for the most is thickness. ;)

Yep! Exactly like that for me too!! *sigh*

Or I'd have hair like Amoretti's! Haha - dream hair and I know it exists without all the styling that appears in the picture above! :P

Wanderlust
April 5th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I'd have very thick light blonde hair that was stick-straight, tailbone length, with a blunt hemline.

spidermom
April 5th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I think I'll just keep my own hair. It's pretty nice and I already know how to take care of it.

Johanna64
April 5th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I would love to have thick,black hair with a blue shine :)
And the length..tailbone with a v-hemline.

Nightshade
April 5th, 2009, 02:42 PM
That'd be Nightshade :D .....and she IS a Goddess on earth :flowers:

*blushes furiously* Thank you, Rini!

I would have Lady Amalthea's hair from the last unicorn- calf-length and moonlight white with pretty soft waves :)

funnybunny668
April 5th, 2009, 02:59 PM
knee length, red, super straight silky hair!

JamieLeigh
April 5th, 2009, 06:24 PM
I remember how annoying my hair was at knee (which makes me wonder why I'm growing it back out....morbid curiosity about my terminal length, since I had not found it at knee when I cut! lol), to the point that I was wearing it up 24/7, so I probably would not ask for extra length. I think I'd like to see how thick, curly haired people deal day to day. I'll stick it out at classic length for now, too. So.....thick and curly at classic length! :)

AnnaMarie
April 5th, 2009, 06:53 PM
I would have hip length light golden brown hair, fine and thick almost straight but with a slight curl at the bottom. sigh :rolleyes:

invisiblebabe
April 5th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Since I was a little girl I have always wanted to have very long red curly hair and freckles and be named Rebecca (Becky). I dont know why but this was my pretend thing.

When I was in elementary school, I would pretend my name was Kirstyn. :) I have always wanted to be very tall with long, thick, natural strawberry-blonde hair.

Magicknthenight
April 5th, 2009, 07:16 PM
I think I'll just keep my own hair. It's pretty nice and I already know how to take care of it.
this is a very good point. Before i imagined how wonderful it would be to wake up with extremely long hair. Then i would think to myself how would i take care of it? Then i'd think oh its ok i can gradually learn :)

as for my dream hair..
thicker but doesnt give me headaches
stick straight to wavy to curly depending on my mood
always soft no split ends :P cant damage it..no tangles..
as for color...I'm not sure i don't really wish for another color. Hum..how about more of the same color. Since when i saw it outside my ends seemed a bit lighter. Oh and at LEAST calf length.
Always works with updos...
yea...those would be the days:D

Anje
April 5th, 2009, 07:45 PM
I'd like it to be like my hair, but more so... A bit wavier (2a/2b), a bit brighter natural red, thick enough that I could barely wrap thumb and index finger around it, and about knee length. Failing that, I'd happily take Cinnamon Hair's hair.

ancilla
April 5th, 2009, 07:48 PM
I want to have super shiny dark red hair that is about a 1c, and NO frizz.

I like my hair type enough, but I just hate its coarseness and tendency to frizz.

rags
April 5th, 2009, 08:26 PM
I'd like to have my hair, only more of it! I'd like to be a iii instead of a i. And tailbone or classic length.

Other than the thickness, I like my hair. And I already know how to take care of it!

Chromis
April 5th, 2009, 08:31 PM

I agree! I don't want anyone else's hair either. My own is quite good enough for me!

Jules diamond
April 5th, 2009, 08:32 PM
I like my hair mostly as it is texture wise, but I'd love it to be tailbone length or classic and silver or golden blond and waist.

Other then that I'd just like it the way it is at my goal.

ZaBasDa
April 5th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Curlier than it is now, 3b/3c. For it to not get straighter at all, even if I wore it in a ponytail or braid all day. To have a ponytail circumference of 5-6 inches. Oh and it would be ankle length, so an inch or two above floor. And the big one, it would be emerald green. It it had to be a natural color then my own is fine, just I would not wish for henna to straighten it at all.

marajade
April 5th, 2009, 09:56 PM
I am pretty happy with my texture/wavey curls etc and thickness- I would love a true red hair color though like ChantoyantLocks or Toof- I am planning on experimenting with shed hair to see if I can achieve a pretty red color with Henna- but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Saraesa
April 5th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I would have waist length thick slightly wavy hair. The color would be ultra shiny black with natural darkest chocolate brown highlights. And it would be immune to split ends:cheese:

twilight_faerie
April 5th, 2009, 10:55 PM
I'd love to have natural red, classic length, blunt hem, medium-thick, stick straight hair.

BlackfootHair
April 5th, 2009, 11:05 PM
I'd keep my hair type. A little thicker (even though it's already thick), waist length or classic...all one length with a blunt U hemline, and for color, I'd go with my natural with NO whites, or blue black. :) Oh, and my hair would magically maintain curliness at long length. :)

lynnala
April 5th, 2009, 11:06 PM
I would just like mine to be thicker.

viking_quest
April 5th, 2009, 11:16 PM
2b/M/C/iii or 1a/M/C/iii with a blunt deep U shape at classic. The longest part of the U would be an inch below classic and the shortest layers would be TB or longer, and the colour would be auburn or chocolate brown. Luckily, I can have pretty much have this (except for the M/C) if my hair doesn't taper before classic.

Arctic_Mama
April 5th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Oh, you know I actually have my dream hair type, except that my curl isn't as consistent as I'd like. But the more my damage grows out the more I like my hair.

Ideally I'd have my hair - thick and wavy - but much longer and maybe a chesnut brown, instead of ashy light brown/dark blond. I am literally right in between the two colors. It needs to be a little darker or little lighter... and much less ashy. But the type, itself, is great :)

MsBubbles
April 6th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Tailbone platinum dead-straight Medium-textured hair.

Dead-straight? Check!
Platinum? No, but I've got some cool white hairs coming in :D
Tailbone? Gimme about 2 more years...
Medium-textured? No but maybe cassia or something would help.

nueinsel
April 6th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Tailbone-length, thick, wavy, red, with fairy-tale ends. Basically the hair I used to have, only longer and not straight.

Braidmaid
April 8th, 2009, 09:04 AM
I would love to have floor-length, thick and lovely!

UncommonTart
April 8th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Well, I'd like the thickness that I lost this past six months back. And maybe about six more inches of length. As far as texture, I'm happy with it, but it would be nice if it were a little less prone to frizzy poofyness. And I'd quite like for it to be auburn-ish red.

lailmil
April 8th, 2009, 09:37 AM
mine, but longer and darker (I love red hair, but with my skin and eye colours it would be horrible)

lirael
April 8th, 2009, 09:52 AM
I honestly like my hair how it is. I wouldn't mind it a little thicker or with fewer split ends, but I like the rich brown color and straightness. I recently cut almost a foot off my hair because at mid-thigh length was too long to wear down comfortably. I would make it less tangly though!

marzipanthecat
April 8th, 2009, 10:41 AM
I'm actually pretty happy with the colour my hair is now (it's naturally sort of gingery-blonde) but I would love it to get about ankle length, straight across even at the bottom (not a pointy end like it is now!).

Yes, I can dream!

myotislucifugus
April 8th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Ankle length, thick, deep auburn with the same wave I have now.

Eireann
April 8th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Tailbone length wavy thick red shiny hair. I'm working on the tailbone length (about a year away), wavy I've got, it will be red in a couple of hours when I get back from the salon, so I guess that leaves thick. Oh well. Can't have everything!

goodluckcharm
April 8th, 2009, 02:40 PM
wavy, thick, red, hip length hair that styles itself.

wavy? check
thick? check
red? check (i bought it)
hip length? working on it
hair that styles itself? priceless.

nowxisxforever
April 8th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Knee-length straight or very-curly honey-colored or auburn hair.

nesnem
April 8th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Oooo - great question. I would have a bigger curl than I do now. Romantic soft big curls (I think it's called Bocelli??) For better classification, a 2c/3a? (still learning all the terms). I would have waist-length with very minor, soft layers throughout. It would be the texture of Indian hair (such beautiful hair). A deep, rich vibrant dark brown - almost black. For some reason, I keep picturing Kim Kardashian (a bit of a hair crush):o Hmmm...this question reminds me about the Power of Thought. Maybe if I keep picturing my hair this length, it will get there faster!!!:)

nesnem
April 8th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Oh - and very thick and shiny, of course!

Ricky22
April 8th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I would have a curly afro like that dude from High School Musical Corbin Bleu

hennaphile
April 8th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Arwen or Aisha's!

*drool*

Aisha25
April 8th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Hehe aww thanks:o :smooch:

Carina
April 8th, 2009, 09:01 PM
I would like to have thick brown hair that is knee length.Think Cinnamon hair here at LHC.:crush::inlove:.

Schmoomunitions
April 8th, 2009, 09:11 PM
I want indian lady hair!(India not American) A big heavy fat braid just past my butt, low hairline, with 1 spit curl on the forehead and spit curl sideburns, and I want a mono brow. Im serious! I think they look so mysterious and sexy. Also I am the ONLY person who likes monobrows that I know of. Ive always liked dark hairiness on women.

Or Lily Muenster hair.

LittleOrca
April 8th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Floor length chocolate brown hair.... or maybe red since it looks good with my freckles. :) Wavy, no split ends, blunt cut. :crush:

Cindi Eponabri
April 8th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I would like floor length, pure white in color, straight and thick....

Barca
April 9th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Oooh to dream... Waist length (unstretched) 3 a/b coppery red thick hair. Perfect for big diva hairstyles.

winter_star
April 9th, 2009, 05:22 AM
My ideal hair would be smooth and straigh at the top, slowly starts to form loose waves/curls about mid length until it reaches soft spirals curls at the ends. It would be the same colour it is now, hip length and thick (no fuzz). In other words, I wish I had my sisters hair!

Dachsdragon
April 9th, 2009, 04:59 PM
I would like waist length, medium thickness, a deep red colour, and loose defined spirals that I could easily straighten if I wanted to.

SleepySin
April 9th, 2009, 09:30 PM
I'd want the hair on those crazy anime characters. It's any color in the rainbow and then some! Also, it's always perfect - no splits, no tangles.. no such thing as bedhead.. *sigh*

Not sure exactly which character though, as there are so many..

Guinevere
April 9th, 2009, 11:08 PM
I would love to have curly hair.. 3c maybe, Same thickness as my hair now and at classic length, with a jet black color... with magenta streaks! (I've always wondered... How come people say that black and magenta are emo colors??)

ravenreed
April 9th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Holographic. Classic length. Seriously.

SleepySin
April 9th, 2009, 11:15 PM
They are NOT emo colors!! I have dark brown hair and had custom colored magenta tips for years before those silly emo kids started popping up. Basically, I think the emo kids started copying everyone and everything they saw around them, mutilated the trends with their razors and now ..hiding in their closets writing songs about their mundane suburban lives.. lol

Guinevere
April 9th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Glad to hear it, SleepySin!
But how much bleaching you have to get for the Magenta color to sink in?

I love the combination of jet black and magenta because I've seen Avril lavigne combines her blonde (or is it dark blonde?) with magenta color and it turns out so beautiful!