PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Like Best About Your Hair?

Pages : [1] 2

Angellen
April 3rd, 2008, 02:25 AM
After seeing a couple posts about users dissatisfied with their hair, I thought it might be nice if we had a thread about all the good stuff: the way your hair looks with just the right oil (or lack thereof), the shine, the bouncy curls--whatever. I think sometimes we are too worried about the little things (frizz, jobs, whatever) and don't realize how lucky we are (healthy, happy, and whathaveyou).

List as many things as you want. That way, when you feel down, you can check back and remember all the good stuff. :flowers:

*I apologize if this has already come up somewhere or if it would be better on the Mane Forum, I didn't see anything like it when I looked*

jessie58
April 3rd, 2008, 02:27 AM
I have always loved the color of my hair. Even when I was not happy with length or style, the color is always exactly what I wanted and loved.

peachy.pudding
April 3rd, 2008, 03:40 AM
1. Shine
2. Colour
3. length
4. Low forehead

ladystar
April 3rd, 2008, 07:00 AM
I love that I have thick hair for about 3 people and its strong I also love the color and happy that I can grow it long.

lora410
April 3rd, 2008, 07:04 AM
I love that my hair will stay in stles (once I actually get one down) and doesn't havetons of slip.

I love the softness and shine as well.

HeavenlyTresses
April 3rd, 2008, 07:11 AM
I was just thinking the other day that in school my friends and I always wanted something other than what we had. If it was straight we wanted curly, if it was blond we wanted brown.

Now, I love the waves that look like braid-waves and the color. When the light hits it just right I can see the red that comes from my mother. And not to be too vain :o but I love my length too :)

harley mama
April 3rd, 2008, 07:30 AM
I love my hair. Even when it is being wild. It took me a long time to do this.
So, it is hard to pick any one thing I like best about it.

Lavendula
April 3rd, 2008, 08:11 AM
Good idea!

I like:
* my waves
* colour and shine (although it's not natural, it counts right ;)?)
* thickness

amaiaisabella
April 3rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
I like my shine! I also like that it doesn't take too much work to hang straight and lie properly :)

shell78
April 3rd, 2008, 11:47 AM
I love my curls and the natural golden color. I've been told by stylists that my color is exactly what people ask them for, and here it is growing out of my head that way. lol

I'm also interested to see how the silver hairs that are beginning to grow out of my part will look as I age.

Curlsgirl
April 3rd, 2008, 11:54 AM
I love that my hair doesn't just "sit there" but is always playing!

I love the thickness!

I love that I really don't have to do much to it!

The curls and shine!

Guenever
April 3rd, 2008, 12:23 PM
The length -- even though it's far from my goal length -- and the shine.. :redgrin:

Islandgrrl
April 3rd, 2008, 12:29 PM
There's really nothing I *don't* like about my hair. I love the red, I love the texture. The longer it gets, the more I love it, so what's not to be happy about???

Nightshade
April 3rd, 2008, 12:45 PM
That it's MINE! :D

The length and the color, in all seriousness. ;)

prosperina
April 3rd, 2008, 12:55 PM
My favorite thing is the thickness. Even if my hair is not as long as I want, I still have lots of hair. And as it grows, I know I probably won't have a huge taper, and if I do I will still have a lot of hair :)

I also like the waves, the shine and the conversation starting color. The other good thing is that my hair is generally very amiable. There are only a few things it doesn't like, and it normally doesn't throw a huge fuss if it dislikes a treatment or product. I have very easy to get along with hair. :D

Tapioca
April 3rd, 2008, 04:49 PM
I love my color. A tad darker than blonde, lighter than brunette, with a touch of red. I always describe it as honey-blonde.

Lamb
April 3rd, 2008, 05:27 PM
The color and the curls. I would never dye or flat-iron (or blow-dry straight)!

littlemiss
April 3rd, 2008, 05:51 PM
I like on cold days how it keeps my ears warm!!
and at times it blocks out the noise coming from my sons bedroom.

Alaskanheart
April 3rd, 2008, 06:13 PM
I like the fact that my hair is a natural blonde when most blondes are bleached ).

I never liked my fineness because its flysaways, and isnt as strong or thick looking as courser hair, But recently I have found out that the most expensive hair in the world to use for wigs and extentions is fine european hair just like mine. So that makes me feel better.

I like how I have waves if I dont use cones and comb hair when its drying.

Great idea ! Ive been feeling a bit down about my hair as of late.

Vela
April 3rd, 2008, 06:13 PM
I love my length, the wavies, fairytale-ends(most of the time!), and how in the summer it gets a goldenred tone to it. :D That is my FAVORITE part of my hair!

Jeni
April 3rd, 2008, 06:21 PM
I love my shine. After all I have done to it, it still has a great shine! I also love how forgiving it seems to be. I have done some horrible things to it, and yet it keeps growing and is, for the most part, it's healthy.

Jeni

filiadeluna
April 3rd, 2008, 06:28 PM
I love the length (and want it to get even longer). I'm proud of myself for not giving into the temptation to chop it off to my shoulders again, since I've wanted hair this long my entire life.
I love that my hair braids easily, even if the ends aren't very thick.
I love that I don't have to do anything but comb out my wet hair for it to be basically stick-straight. Most of my friends are jealous of this b/c they always use those naughty straightening irons.
I love the color, even if it is chemically dyed. And it's awesome that my roots go unnoticed by other people as it grows out.
I love that I can do *so many* different styles with it, though I usually stick to just two or three.
Those are all of the "good" things I can think of for now.

Feisty Redhead
April 3rd, 2008, 06:29 PM
My color and shine. When I bump into old friends I have not seen for some time, they nearly always say they recognized my hair color first LOL and I've been told many times the shine could blind someone in bright sunlight. :D

Michiru
April 3rd, 2008, 06:31 PM
My favorite things about my are its softness and shine. I also like how even though I have fine hair I still have a 3 inch pony tail.

Meli
April 3rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
Oh, this was difficult... I used to like my length most, but that was at 39"... Now I'm just eager to get back there asap and continue grow. Kind of frustrating sometimes, updos that worked before don't work now.

What I like most at the moment is that my hair has got thicker lately. The upper part of my braid is already less tapered than it used to be, and my ponytail circumference will thicken slightly more during the coming months - I have still hairs with broken ends that don't yet fit into my ponytail.

Quirky&Perky
April 3rd, 2008, 07:26 PM
This is difficult for me...which just shows me how negative I am about my hair!
okay,
1. Its legnth
2. The color it turns in the summer
3. Even though I sometimes hate it, its little deal in the front. I can't even discribe it. It keeps me from becoming too self-absorbed. :)
4. The fact that its stuck with me this long. :P

spidermom
April 3rd, 2008, 08:15 PM
I love the color more every day; those silver hairs really brighten up my mid-to-dark blonde color.

Anje
April 3rd, 2008, 08:21 PM
I like my color, the shine, and the fineness of my hair. I don't think I'd be as happy with it if it were course. Oh, and the length. It makes me feel more feminine than I really am.

WritingPrincess
April 3rd, 2008, 08:54 PM
I love the way my ends look like they have strands of gold mixed in with the hair. I love the way those strands will glint in the light. I love the feel of my hair tickling my back. I love running my hands through it and combing it. I could go on and on, but I'll stop.

EbonyCurls
April 3rd, 2008, 08:59 PM
I love my color.
When it's oily or dirty it's this really natural, dirt/mud-colored flat, yet rich (hard to explain) color. Like dark brown dirt clay color.
When freshly washed and gelled the color is rich and shiny and juicy and looks the color of a cup of black coffee--w/a brownish/reddish outward glow to it.

I love my curls.
When clean they are springy and bouncy and full and have a life of their own.
When dirty/oily they're lank and form in several smooth waves that ripple all the way down to the ends.

I love my layers.
They lend personality and style to my hair and keeps it current w/out having to straighten or use coloring/bleach.

Suldrun
April 3rd, 2008, 09:02 PM
I love the color (with henna)

I love that it is growing yay:)

I love that its now long enough for me to put it up

ILikeTreefrogs
April 4th, 2008, 02:37 AM
Probably the silkiness when it's all nice!

Angellen
April 4th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks for all the great responses thusfar! It makes me happy to hear what everyone takes pride in about their hair. :flowers:

For me, I really like my hair in general. I love that it's a deep, black-brown, but that in sunlight instead of having gold highlights, it has these pretty red ones that range from copper to burgundy. (On my father's side of the family there are a lot of redheads, and I always felt kind of out of the loop being half Chinese and therefore pretty much instantly denied the red hair gene.)

I love that my growth rate averages around .75" per month, and that even though I've dyed it quite a bit, my length is in fairly good condition. I also love how my thickness is about 4.25" right now. Lastly, I love how even though my hair is reasonably straight, braidwaves/pillow rollers/etc will last for days. By braiding one night, I can have 2a/2b looking hair for 3-4 days.

Amoretti
April 4th, 2008, 01:22 PM
I love the different shades of brown and red in my hair. In the sun each strand looks like a shining, reddish sliver of light.

zift
April 4th, 2008, 04:08 PM
I always liked the color of my hair and I still do but it's just a bit different from henndigo but still nice to my eyes. And I also like no no love the length of my hair!:cool:

MemSahib
April 4th, 2008, 06:15 PM
I like the colors, soft brown and silver blended like moonlight on the furrowed earth. I like how it feels when I run my hands down the length — silky and smooth. I like the straight waterfall that it is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/homekeepinggran/Hair/LHCwintersig2.jpg

AJoifulNoise
April 4th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I love the shine, color (yes, I love the two tone), and length. And, I love that I no matter where I go, I have something to play with attached to my head (it sooths my inner kitty).

alligatorbaby23
April 4th, 2008, 06:31 PM
My hair makes me happy in numerous ways.
- The blond streak I have at my nape ( well close to bonde, as I am almost black brunette!) It reminds me of my blond childhood. *Sigh*
-Summer highlights, also copper/golden blond that add to the complexity of my color! I recently had a few Mexican ladies ask me if it was my natural color, why Yes it is!!
-Curl pattern- I can let my hair be it's curly undefined definition OR just put a bit of water in it and twirl, it is agreeable!
-My hair grows fast, now that I have cut damage away, I am so excited, I love to pull the curl out and see where i am "now" by LHC standards.
-the shine that is totally natural health
- The best thing I love about my hair is finding LHC and being able to get the health and happiness back, as well as great friends and advice! If I didn't care about my hair, I would not be here for 2 years, and now with healthy virgin hair, and sage advice for a lifetime. That means lots of love and hugs to all members!!! XOOOO!
-alligator

Naluin
April 4th, 2008, 10:57 PM
I love the color of my hair. It's a very dark brown with reddish undertones. It looks very brown in direct sun, but usually it looks black. I like the contrast between the hair and my face. I've tried other colors, but I missed my natural color before too long.

WritingPrincess
April 5th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I love hearing what everyone likes about their hair. :p

BrianaFineHair
April 5th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Shine. I like my shine. :)

Lizbot
April 5th, 2008, 09:45 PM
For starters, I love this thread... very empowering.

I love the length of my hair.
I love watching what my hair does. It really does have a mind of its own!
I love my natural highlights... especially in the summer when the streak in the front is almost white.

Delilah
April 6th, 2008, 12:04 AM
That it's very shiny and soft.

jojo
April 6th, 2008, 03:23 AM
i love my hair now its totally natural, the different colours from browns to pale blonds to coppers with a splash of silver coming through i just love the shine, the waves and the thickness which has occurred since joining here from a 3.5" to start to a just measured 4.2". I love its length though i still have 7" to go until waist. there's nothing i really don't like about my hair, without sounding conceited.

Choccielocks
April 6th, 2008, 04:09 AM
I like the length of my hair at the moment (BSL), and I also love it's colour both before and after henna.
I also like it's waviness which has taken me a long time to come to terms with (recovered straightening ironaholic)! :couch:

Great thread by the way x

Melein
April 6th, 2008, 01:38 PM
This thread is a wonderful idea!

I love the way my hair feels, and that it's currently the longest it's ever been. I appreciate that it's still here and the length it is despite all the mistreatment my ends must have seen over the years.

Oh, and it can be nice and shiny too. :)

Shypii90
April 6th, 2008, 01:59 PM
I love the thickness of my hair, and that I don't have to make much of an effort to make it look 1980s style, with a lot of volume and curls. This is a strange thing to like, but I personally prefer this to bone straight hair that is volume-less.

Appearance of length is sacrificed with my curls, but I'm very happy with the texture of my hair. 3 years ago I would have done anything to change my genes and grow dead straight, black hair.

I'm happy with my curly, brown hair. Though I wish the colour was a bit darker than it naturally is; it's a pale brown, going into blonde in summer.

EvilPigeon
April 6th, 2008, 05:18 PM
I am happy that my hair isn't really curly,because as much as I love curls, they would not look good on me. I love how shiny my hair is,especially after the henna. I also love my layers...the only thing I really DON'T like about my hair is the length is too short, my bangs are too short and the color isn't as dark as I'd like it to be...but all of that can be fixed with time(and henna!) so I can't complain too much.

jesamyn
April 6th, 2008, 07:12 PM
It's a toss-up for me. I'm caught between loving my shine and loving that my hair has a ton of body, so it looks like I have very thick hair.

HaiirPEACE
April 7th, 2008, 07:32 AM
i love my natural color and how i rarely have bad hair days. it always likes to do what i want =]

2littlebirds
April 10th, 2008, 12:52 PM
I like my volume... most of the time.

HollowHannah
April 10th, 2008, 01:11 PM
When the light is right it looks reddish and I've always wanted red hair.

annys
April 10th, 2008, 01:33 PM
The obvious one to mention is the length but the thing I love most about my hair is how when the sun shines on my hair just right, usually just about twighlight. My hair looks a golden red colour. almost as if it's on fire. which is great because it's usually a boring golden brown colour.
This is exactly what I love about my hair. My hair is a dark honey color, except when the sun hits it just right, then it is this gorgeous golden red.

Anlbe
April 10th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I love that I can put it up with one hairpin, or sometimes even none
That it's easy to straighten or curl without heat
That it has natural highlights (even though I wish it had more)

Lise
April 10th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I like my braid being thick all the way to the end.

Loviatar
April 10th, 2008, 04:44 PM
The shine
The fact I dont have much taper
The colour of the crown in sunlight (not the henndigo bits though!)
The ever-increasing thickness (yay henna)
The fact I dont really need to S&D
The straightness (curls don't suit me but I like braid waves)

Medievalhair
April 10th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I love the length

I love the beautiful red tint

I love that it's easy to put into an updo

I love how easy it is to take care of

Emme76
April 11th, 2008, 07:34 AM
I do like that my hair is easy to style, if I put the efford into it.
I also like the way it feels now...:)!
/Emme

China Cat Sunflower
April 11th, 2008, 08:29 AM
I Love my waves!!! If I put any styling products in it and scrunch it bit, It goes curly. If I just put in a leave in conditioner. It's wavy but it's getting little straighter because of the lenght lately.

I love the fact that my hair is dark brown but when the sun hits it. It's really red

I love the fact that it's just at waist right now.

AlleyKitten
April 11th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Color.
Thickness.
Length.
Shine.
Waves.

More or less in that order, but I love all of these things about my hair.

Sam-I-Am
April 11th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Everything! Thickness, color, curl, length, growing rate, and especially how when I take it down it makes my hubbie go "whoa."

tennies
April 13th, 2008, 01:25 PM
I love the natural color of the hair of my youth after a summer in the sun; dark brown with perfect reddish highlights! Now that I henna over gray the color isn't quite so perfect.

Blueglass
April 17th, 2008, 10:33 PM
The variation in color, and my original texture, before the texture started going crazy on me and the shine. It also tends to grow quickly which is really nice.

Lixie
April 18th, 2008, 01:55 AM
The way it looks and feels in a braid. :D

aney
April 18th, 2008, 04:18 AM
I love the waves in my hair (when they are long), the thickness and since recently the health!

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 08:40 AM
I love the colour, the spirals which have come from nowhere in my fringe and I love that for the first time in my whole life my hair is getting thick ( from 3.5" in aug to 4.2" now!)

ooops! id already answered aw well my memory isnt what it used to be!

wintersun99
April 18th, 2008, 12:33 PM
The shine and thickness (don't know what the real color is though)

KaeleyAnne
April 18th, 2008, 12:38 PM
I love the red highlights that show when the sun shines on my hair. And, of course, I love having long hair.

Gecko
April 19th, 2008, 06:04 AM
My natural color and texture, my hair is so soft.;)

Remke
April 19th, 2008, 06:24 AM
The color in the sun, the straightness and that it's soft. The length is beginning to come.

willowcandra
April 19th, 2008, 07:32 AM
I love my length! Wouldn't want it any longer or any shorter it's perfect.

I love the condition of the virgin part of my hair.

I love the growing white streak (vitiligo may have made a mess of my face but it's doing cool things with my hair.)

pepperedmoth
April 19th, 2008, 08:17 AM
This is so hard for me!

I love my color, even if it is acquired partially through henna.

I love my thickness- I always thought I had the thinnest hair in the world, until I joined LHC and measured my ponytail and realized I have a solid 3"- maybe even a little more. I felt SO MUCH better about myself! . . . but I still wish it was thicker.

I love my waves, even though I think I undersold them in my hairtype there. I have a body wave all through, and the last two inches or so are in very loose ringlets. And if I scrunch when wet, I get loose ringlets all through!! (What hairtype is this?)

I love the fact that at the length I'm at, I don't have much taper (except what the stylist puts in) and my ends are nice and thick (fairytale ends are pretty on other people, but I don't like them on myself).

Faepirate
April 19th, 2008, 09:20 AM
I dunno.
It varies:
When my hair's behaving ok, I like the colour and curls, and the way it feels on my back when I come out of the shower.
However, when it's being rubbish, I like absolutely nothing about it. At all. :shrug:

Patrycja
April 19th, 2008, 10:09 AM
1.my new color(even though I'm still trying to repair the chemical damage.Almost there,though)
2.the overall feel of it.Very soft

birthmarkie
April 19th, 2008, 07:08 PM
I love that it enhances my look in many positive ways. I like the way it falls over my shoulders, the way that it looks in the sunlight, and that it is versatile. I like the way growing it makes me feel.

tiny_teesha
May 8th, 2008, 06:22 AM
that the regrowth is silky? That it is wavey! (although i wish it were a TAD more wavy!) :)

twilight
May 8th, 2008, 02:33 PM
i'm joining this thread because there ARE so many frustrating days!

-i love the texture of my hair. it's fine but still hefty, and i have a lot of it.

-it behaves gorgeously in any style (except dead straight which don't really want anyway)

-i love the little wispies that fall in curls when i wear it up.

thanks for posting this; i will definitely refer back to it!

MsBubbles
May 8th, 2008, 04:19 PM
good idea (to refer back to!). I like how soft my hair is, and it is turning out thicker than I had imagined, too, now I've learned not to rip it to shreds after washing!

Stephanie
May 8th, 2008, 04:38 PM
It's really shiny and smooth looking in the sun. I love wearing it down outside and it feels good against my skin.

soleluna
May 8th, 2008, 04:42 PM
I love my hair color: rich, vibrant, not too brown but not titian red either. I love my iii thickness, the length, and the waves.. with the right routine, my hair isn't puffy ;)
I love to experiment too. I love updos and the compliments I get weather my hair is up or down.
I love the general health of my locks.. I love my locks :)

Nynaeve
May 8th, 2008, 06:20 PM
This is a hard one...
I love the way my hair frames my face when it is down. I always look much better with my hair down.
I love the curl pattern when my hair is behaving properly.

flapjack
May 9th, 2008, 06:49 PM
It's very shiny and soft, the texture is really smooth and glossy.
It grows quickly.
I rarely ever get tangles and I hardly have to brush it.
Lots of colors!

n3m3sis42
May 9th, 2008, 08:47 PM
I think I'd have to say its softness. Even when it's not looking it's best, it tends to be really soft.

Nevermore
May 10th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Everything. I wish it were longer, but I love everything about anyway, if it never grew another inch (though, goddess willing, it'll grow right down to the floor!). I have lovely waves and loose curls and the color is wonderful, though I'm not sure what to call it exactly, any ideas ya'll?

angelic
May 10th, 2008, 02:03 AM
The colour. I admit, that after many years of hating my natural colour when I was younger, I love the fact that people envy the fact that my hair is naturally red. I am now very proud to be a natural redhead!

Amoretti
May 10th, 2008, 07:16 AM
I love the different colours I have; mahogany, brown, rust, dark brown, gold....and it's natural.

I also love how silky soft and shiny it is.
ETA: and my waves!

paper
May 10th, 2008, 07:19 AM
I love that my hair is thick and I love the color and shine.

LydiaMarie
May 10th, 2008, 02:24 PM
I love that my hair is thick and dark . I love how it shines , and how long it is . I like that it has no split ends and its soft.

silverwoods
May 29th, 2008, 12:46 AM
1. Color
2. Managability

RavennaNight
May 30th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Mainly I love the color and shine. The blue-black suits my personality and my lifestyle, and it contrasts my blue eyes and pale complexion. I know its a lot of work to keep dyed hair long and in good condition, but all the experiments and oilings are worth it to me.

Bellatrix
May 31st, 2008, 10:58 AM
Its texture. And my natural hi-lights.

dulce-de-leche
May 31st, 2008, 08:55 PM
I love:
my waves
color
thickness
the way it feels through my fingers
the fact that my husband likes it
I LOVE THAT I LOVE MY HAIR:)

goldenwaves
June 1st, 2008, 03:50 AM
I love my colour and my wave. And I think it's a good thickness too :)

ZaBasDa
June 1st, 2008, 10:34 PM
I like the uber thickness of my hair, and the fact that it keeps my head warm when it's cold.
I like the curly-ness, when my hair plays nicely.
I even like my voluminous poof sometimes.
I love the strength of my hair; multiple bleaches don't phase it.
I love the fact that it doesn't take to color or bleaching and confounds the professionals because it doesn't ever lighten or color the way they think it should.
I love that even under the straightest conditions, regardless of the methods used, my curl finds an outlet.
I love my hair because it is unique to me.

Sorry for the long list; I was having a bad hair moment.

sapphire-o
June 2nd, 2008, 01:40 AM
I like my hair's texture. It feels like cool silk. I also like my hair's strength. It resists damage and feels smooth from the top to the end. If I don't have a kid who's hair is more beautiful I'd think it's perfect. :D

Phalaenopsis
June 2nd, 2008, 03:08 AM
I love the fact that my hair is fine, it gives a silky effect (I won't mention the tangles and everything :p)

And I really love my thickness (but it's gone for the moment)

What I like most is the colour. It's always different. lightbrown/darkblond... I have a golden shine over my hair.

Saranne772
June 2nd, 2008, 04:13 AM
I love the softness and silkyness of my hair when its freshly washed and airdryed and brushed with a BBB

FrannyG
June 2nd, 2008, 06:04 AM
I love my hair's shine and softness. Oh, and I like its straightness. :)

AutumnLeaves
June 2nd, 2008, 06:07 AM
Not dying it any longer. Such a huge sigh of relief. And I like the extra wide silverstreak on the front left side of my head. Even though it is largely frizzy, I like how soft it feels since I quit coloring it.

Finoriel
June 2nd, 2008, 07:58 AM
I like the fact that itīs so easy to handle and behaves well :wink: most times.
I like itīs structure and that itīs growing so fast, the colour is not bad either.
:)

Marysmirth
June 2nd, 2008, 09:02 AM
I love the ease of taking care of longer hair, the way it feels, and my natural waves, that I used to torch with blow dryers and flat irons. And I love the new color pattern my silver is making.

psvzum
June 2nd, 2008, 03:16 PM
I love the thickness and curls : )

Tekakwitha
June 3rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
I really like its shine and sleekness.

KittyCat
June 3rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
I like the fact that my hair is so versatile. I can do braidouts, I can set my hair with twists, I can go straight and if I'm lazy and my hair looks bad I can hide it under a messy updo.

Shermie Girl
June 3rd, 2008, 11:45 AM
There are a lot of things I don't like about my hair, right now. But the things I do like are that it is respectably thick, grows fairly quickly, has natural wave and in spite of all the abuse and damage, it is still shiny. :D

ETA: And that it no longer has any layers. :lol:

WavyGal
June 3rd, 2008, 01:48 PM
I love my thick wavy/curly hair because I really can do a lot with it. I can easily make it curly or straighter (without heat, although I do use heat still since I am often in a rush) . I can wear my hair in lots of different ways. Up down, half up, bun, braid, etc... I also love it because it looks different that all the other straightened hair out. (Not that straight hair is bad, naturally straight hair is gorgeous. I am just not a fan of the fake flat ironed look)

Cloverleaf
June 3rd, 2008, 05:18 PM
I like the fact that I have so many more options for styles since it's longer now. Each day can be different - updo, half-up, pony, braid or just wear it down! And I can have braid or bun waves or just let it go straight! I'm currently growing out bang area and trying out new styles there too. Every day is a surprise!

Forever_Sophie
June 5th, 2008, 11:02 AM
I love my length & the health of my hair (v. strong & shiny....kinda wish I didn't highlight, it's naturally much better lol).

Boon
June 9th, 2008, 09:25 AM
The lenght. And how it shines in the sun 8)

Elle
June 9th, 2008, 01:43 PM
I like the color of my hair - I have a lot of highlights throughout from spending so much time in the sun.

I also like its overall health and length. :grin:

burns_erin
June 9th, 2008, 02:58 PM
I love how slick and smooth my hair is, while it is a pain to put up, any time someone touches my hair they just have to call other people over to feel it too.

Elanor
August 18th, 2008, 05:01 AM
I like the color and the bendy ends - they look nice with layers.

sexyjacksparrow
August 18th, 2008, 06:42 AM
I love my curls!

Kerry xx

30isthenewblack
August 18th, 2008, 06:53 AM
I second that. I love my curls as well. Wouldn't give them up for the world :-)

pariate
August 18th, 2008, 06:59 AM
I think this is a lovely thread :)

I love my wurls, I love how soft and shiny my hair is when I'm caring for it by sticking to my routine. I love that I can grow it long and I love the colour.

Monsterkitti
August 18th, 2008, 07:09 AM
I love the thickness and the curls of my hair :)

ClareDee
August 18th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Hmm... I like the colour. It's not a WOW colour like red or blonde, it's just mid-brown, but it has a kind of golden shine when it's...shiny :), which I like.
I think my hair tends to be healthy-looking even though it's not always treated well... A couple of hairdressers have mentioned to me that my hair was in good condition (despite the fact that I do wash it every day, with any old shampoo, and I rarely used any conditioner up until this year). Maybe that's just hairdresser sweet-talk, but hey ;)..

LadyMoon11
August 18th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I love the fine strands- they are very fragile yet so silky. :inlove:
The length.
I love the volume of hair I have.
I adore the sparkley shiny henna red.
The straitness is easy and very shiny.

EbonyCurls
August 18th, 2008, 09:13 PM
I love how healthy it is. Even on bad hair days I think "it can't be THAT bad because it's healthy and I know that for a fact"--somehow that always makes me feel better.

yrrebwartsymssi
August 18th, 2008, 09:14 PM
i love the jet black color of my natural hair

Xi
August 18th, 2008, 09:18 PM
What a lovely thread!

My favourite thing is when I am thinking of something else entirely, and my hair accidentally brushes the back of my arm.

Honourary mention goes to my fairytale ends (which I thought were a horrible defect until the LHC taught me to love them).

rapunzhell13
August 18th, 2008, 09:18 PM
I love my natural colour and waves!

RavenDream
August 18th, 2008, 11:09 PM
I really love how resilient my hair is. I'm addicted to dying it, I tan frequently, use tons of drying products, and heat style more than I'd like to admit. It always bounces back and people always tell me how healthy it looks. On the other side of things, I take care of it with oils and deep treatments too.

C_Bookworm
August 21st, 2008, 02:23 PM
The natural color thats growing out
shine
crazy curls
how fast it grows
thickness

thunderlilies
August 22nd, 2008, 12:18 PM
Well, I know this thread got started a long time ago... but what a fun one! So, I have to answer too! My favorite things about my hair right this moment are it's length - I keep getting surprised by how low I can feel it! I also love how heavy and soft it is :) Lovely stuff - heehee!

winter_star
August 23rd, 2008, 05:55 AM
Iv'e always loved the colour of my hair when all else fails. It's a dark chocolate brown with natural red flecks. :cheese:

Little_Bird
August 23rd, 2008, 03:17 PM
I love my colour, my texture, the thickness and the lenght...
To be honest, other than my shapeless ends/hemline, I love everything about my hair!

Tangles
August 23rd, 2008, 03:27 PM
The color: it's dark but has a lot of red undertones that henna brings out, which really complements my green eyes.

The thickness--it's thick enough to still look voluminous at waist length, but not so thick that I can't do lots of updos.

Its fickle character--Some days I'm a 1c, some days I'm a 2c, depending on the weather and what products I used/whether I braided or bunned.

arylkin
August 25th, 2008, 02:41 PM
I like how straight it is, although sometimes I think it would be fun to have natural curls...

socks
August 25th, 2008, 04:56 PM
I really love the length of my hair, but I like most of its other qualities as well. :D I like how it's thick (but not too thick!), how the individual hairs are fine (but not so fine that they are easily damaged), how easily I can control the amount of wave it has(it gets wavier if I rinse it in cool water and straighter if I use hot water, it's nearly straight when I wet bun it, it forms loose waves and loose curls when I leave it down to dry, and it holds braid waves for days since they're fairly similar to my natural wave pattern), how it is pretty tangle-resistant, and how my ends are curly fairytale ends.

longhairedfairy
August 28th, 2008, 02:26 AM
I love that my hair is very soft.
It's not super thick, but it's light-weight and a bit wavy.
It's down to my hips now:)

Hairytale
August 28th, 2008, 08:10 AM
I like the best about my hair that it's actually mine. :) I also like it being virgin and I like it because it grows and is about to become longer than it ever was and it's still there!

easternsunrise
August 28th, 2008, 08:28 AM
I love the color both with and without henna. I love that the length is now long enough for a lot of fun updo's.:p

granitbaby
August 28th, 2008, 09:16 AM
I love the silkiness and of course the fact that it IS growing.:)
And the colour it gets from henna.

sahiba
August 28th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Its softness.

Dee 08
August 28th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Its thickness.

frodolaughs
August 28th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I love the color of my hair and its absolute stick-straight-ness.

LadyLongLocks
August 29th, 2008, 11:26 AM
I like the colors in my hair since it makes some nice looking buns. I like that I grew out my bangs and now I have a nice long center part. The thickness is pretty good too. I will like my hair better when I reach my goal of 56" and maybe go a bit shorter to get back the blunt ends.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i172/JJJLonghair/BANNERS%20FOR%20LINKING/sig2-2lhc.jpg

plainjanegirl
August 29th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I love the silkiness and of course the fact that it IS growing.:)
And the colour it gets from henna.

How do you get your hair silkiness??

dor3girl
August 29th, 2008, 02:15 PM
My fav things about my hair: shiny, it's light (or fine) enough to put up in various updos & actually stay all day, it doesn't tangle easily ('cause it's mostly straight hair)

ssjhotau2
September 2nd, 2008, 06:02 PM
I love how soft it is. When it was longer I use to hold it in my hand and brush it against my face while thinking or daydreaming. Ofcourse I didn't realize how often I did this until I had to cut it much shorter than I anticipated. LOL

kunibob
September 3rd, 2008, 11:23 PM
This may sound strange, but I'm kind of proud of my grey hairs. I think it's because all my life, I've looked at silver hair as something beautiful, womanly and wise. Having a tiny smattering of them makes me feel as if I have finally grown up.

I might feel differently in a few years, but for now, I like them a lot!

hennared
September 4th, 2008, 06:43 AM
1) my hair has great shine
2) I like my waves!

UP Lisa
September 5th, 2008, 07:22 AM
I love the waves. Up until about 3 years ago, I thought it was straight.

Angharad
August 20th, 2009, 02:35 PM
I like best about my hair the waves and it's softness, but it is also very strong hair. I like it how my hair is after a rainstorm: soft and even more waves. I like it when my hair is draped around me like a cloak, shielding me from others (especially when I am in a crowded space).

I also like the fact that I have inherited my mothers haircolour and my fathers waves and thickness; I like being a mix of both of them!

wimitlee
August 20th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Sooooo many fun OPTIONS:
-Down
-1/2 up
-ponytail
-French twist
-Bows, barrettes, headbands, scrunchies, craw clips
-and so much more....

peachrose
August 20th, 2009, 02:59 PM
I love my waves, thickness and colour.

Madonna-Fan
August 20th, 2009, 03:38 PM
I love my waves that I got by using natural cosmetics-products. Thatīs it!

Braidmaid
August 20th, 2009, 04:49 PM
I love the thickness, the color (brown with tints of red), the waves, and the longer it grows, the length. I consider myself really blessed with what God has given me.

Lady Mary
August 20th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I like the color and the shine.

Zéphine
August 20th, 2009, 06:13 PM
I like that the slight variations in color, the growth rate, and just the fact that my hair exists and I can do stuff with it.

Charentais
August 21st, 2009, 09:27 AM
I have some brown strands, golden strands, silver strands and red strands.

I like the natural multi-color-ishness.

violetka
August 21st, 2009, 10:44 AM
I like that I have a alot of it /pu-pu/.

Fractalsofhair
August 21st, 2009, 10:45 AM
I actually really like my haircolor, though a lot of people in person loath it. It's a nice silvery shade of blonde.

I also like how shiny it is when healthy, and how hard it is to break(When healthy!!!! If slightly damaged... ECK!!!)

Copasetic
August 21st, 2009, 12:09 PM
- my hair can take a lot of product, so I never have to worry about overload, or it being weighed down.

- my hair rarely gets greasy.

- my hair grows pretty quickly.

Kirzja
December 13th, 2009, 02:56 PM
I like my color!
Usually, blond hair becomes darker when people grow older, but my hair is still light. So at my age (22) it is not very common to have this hair color.

I do get a bit offended when people think I bleach my hair... LOL

Captain Nikki
December 14th, 2009, 01:55 AM
I like the length, even though i'm a way off my goal length. I love having long hair! I like the fact that it's never greasy. I hear a lot of people complain about their oily, greasy hair having to be washed every day. At least that's one problem i don't have.

LilyAV
December 14th, 2009, 02:13 AM
I love that I can let it dry straight out of the shower without any combing and it is still mostly tangle free and nice
I love that the fake red highlights looks so nice with my natural colors
I love that it will take to any braids my hands can manage to do
And most of all I love my little accent braid that managed to not die despite being braided months at a time and never trimmed

Bene
December 14th, 2009, 02:40 AM
When it behaves, it does so with aplomb! :)

paintedmuse
December 14th, 2009, 09:55 AM
I love that I don't have to do much to it and it looks good.
I love that I have a lot of hair.
I love that it has gotten wavy (used to have 1b hair as a child).

Crysta
December 14th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I like that it still loves me, and stays attatched to me, in spite of what i may have done to it :(

Sara Smile
December 14th, 2009, 12:54 PM
I've always liked the color, and watching it change color over the years (getting darker). My hair doesn't tangle much, so it's pretty easy. With cone conditioner, it is very shiny.

Maxs Mom
December 14th, 2009, 01:32 PM
I love my long, waist length curls. They make me stand out from everyone else. :)

enfys
December 14th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Hmm, I've missed this. It's been around a while.

I like the thickness because even though it annoys me a lot of the time the styles I like benefit from the thickness.
I like the shine because there's lots of it.
I like how it feels to stroke. No, that isn't an invitation.
I like when it tickles me.

What do I like best? It's location. My head.

JenniferNoel
December 14th, 2009, 06:51 PM
I love my hair's texture and natural color, the way it takes to products (and lack thereof), is incredibly easy to manage, and grows at a decent speed.
I also love the natural taper, which unfortunately has been hidden over the years due to constant cutting and trimming.
It's also very forgiving, it's gone through tons of experimenting, teasing, chopping, bleaching, and day-after-day heat styling, and yet, restoring it was literally as easy as damaging it.

Ina
December 14th, 2009, 11:28 PM
I love that my hair grows fast.
I like that I don`t get tangles often, and I comb my hair once or twice a week.

RocketDog
December 14th, 2009, 11:38 PM
I love that my light natural color allows me to achieve such a firey red with henna.

I love that the 'sticky' texture of my curls works to my benefit in braids and updos.

I love the way the curls look different every day, sometimes loose and flowy and others tight and sproingy.

scrumtrulescent
December 14th, 2009, 11:45 PM
I like the softness -- it's very touchable.

Vianka
December 15th, 2009, 11:23 PM
I like the color of my hair. Hairdressers always try and get me to add highlights, but I always resist.

Debra83
December 15th, 2009, 11:33 PM
the colour, and that it is longer than this time last year!

Quixii
December 15th, 2009, 11:36 PM
I love my curls, especially when I encourage them. <3
In general, I also love the colour.
Overall, I love the length.
:)

Lady Jo
December 15th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Length shine and softness, my lady friends can't resist touching it. Lol

rhubarbarin
December 16th, 2009, 03:09 PM
I love that my hair doesn't tangle! It makes my hair care so very quick and easy.

I like most things about my hair - it's thinnish, but it looks pretty thick because it has so much body. I like my curls/wurls, and my color. I'm just not too thrilled with it's current condition. But with time, that will change too.

Squeaky
December 17th, 2009, 07:25 AM
I like how thick my hair is, the waves, and the color. I have hated all 3 of these things, but I'm learning to love what I have, which feels nice. :D

silentwanderer
December 17th, 2009, 07:37 AM
I actually like my curl size and the fact that my hair stays curly even when it grows long.

*Rose Red*
December 17th, 2009, 11:16 AM
I love the colour, and their are shiny and not damaged.

nuxa
December 17th, 2009, 11:23 AM
I love my curls wen they are moist and defined :)
Wen my hair is longer, I like to shake it till I end up with sort of wild hair ...LOVE IT

missjessiecakes
December 17th, 2009, 11:33 AM
I love...
The thickness. I mean I have enough hairs on my head for at least two others.
The ringlets I get when my hair is cut really good. (read layers lots of layers)
That my hair even when bleached, blowdried, flat ironed was like silk.

I might come back and add.

GermanCurl
December 17th, 2009, 11:38 AM
I love my curls and the thickness:)

LittleOrca
December 17th, 2009, 12:23 PM
I don't remember if I have replied in this or not, but I love my waves when the behave.

Hiriel
December 17th, 2009, 12:47 PM
I love my hair colour. It can be hard to describe, because it seems to change. Sometimes, and in a certain light, it's a dark brown, sometimes golden brown, sometimes auburn brown.
I'm also loving my thickness more and more. I always thought it looked nice, but it makes my hair very warm in summer, and makes it harder to handle. But I've learnt fancy updos here that will keep it off my neck, and I've realised that it will become less of a problem as it gets longer, when it's not as thick compared to its length as it is now.
I also love that it doesn't tangle much.

aaperez
December 17th, 2009, 12:51 PM
I love my hair when it is fresh from a shower and dry ^_^ the light and free felling is great

ShadowSwallow
December 18th, 2009, 10:30 PM
I love how my hair seems (to me) to have the perfect balance of m/c strands and just enough wave to give it body but not so much that it's unmanageable. Plus the shine and color. And the fact it's incredibly low-maintenance. :D

lesbia
December 21st, 2009, 07:02 AM
my hair are so soft!!!

practikalmagik
December 21st, 2009, 07:30 AM
I love how THICK my hair is. I got it in two plaits (one each side) today and they are about the size each of some people's entire hair. I also love the way I can just wash it, leave it to dry and it looks wonderful.

*pets hair*

MissThorne
December 21st, 2009, 01:08 PM
I love the way my hair looks when the sun hits it.
Ps. great thread, very positive. :)

handsclean
December 21st, 2009, 09:01 PM
I love how thick it is :) I may have to revisit my hairtype.. I believe I am an iii. I also like my curls, on a good day haha.

MissManda
December 21st, 2009, 09:46 PM
The things I love about my hair. . .

~ My thickness. I love how much hair I have and how thick my braids are/were (I want the Lara Croft braid again). It makes people jealous, ha ha. I also like how people are deceived by it. When it's stick-straight, it's all silky looking and I love the look of shock on peoples' faces when they actually feel how much I have. One day I can go silky-straight, the next, I can go in huge, loose bun waves that really show off my thickness! :D

~ My texture. I love how fine my hair is. It feels like a thick curtain of silken threads down my back and I love to wear it down when I'm wearing tank tops and such because it feels so lovely on my bare skin. It is also very fluffy. So, so soft.

~ My hair is strong. Despite being fine, it is very strong. My friends with coarser hair than mine experience more breakage than I do. I actually think my hair is somewhere on the finer side of medium because of this.

~ Its lustrousness. I remember when I was in grade school and all of the other girls were very jealous of my hair because it was so long and shiny. I love the way it shines in the sun.

~ It is easy to style. It goes straight when I want it to. It curls and waves when I want it to and holds it really well. It is mostly cooperative. It can be pretty stubborn sometimes, too.

~ Its color. I really like the golds and reds in my medium brown hair. People have described it as chocolate, mahogany, golden, and chestnut. I like how my hair lightens in the sun so I have multiple shades of brown in it. Some dark brown, some golden brown, some mousey brown. I love it.

There isn't much that I dislike about my hair. . .

Katurday
December 21st, 2009, 10:57 PM
I love my coarse yet soft hair.
I love its thickness.
I love how it loves to adapt to either straight or curly.
I love how it shines for me no matter what I do.
I love the color thanks to henna.
I love its smell, weight and warmness.
I love how it provided me with a wonderful hobby.

BranwenWolf
December 21st, 2009, 11:19 PM
I like that it's natural golden blonde without me doing anything... the sun works on it a bit because I'm outside. I went red for a bit but I'm happy with it au natural.
But, it also has about 4-5 different colors in there. It's naturally streaky and I even have a few black/dark brown hairs here and there.
It doesn't seem to tangle much.
It's pretty thick.
I have these naturally glossy, almost synthetic-like strands that sit on top of the bulk of my hair. Seriously, it looks like barbie hair, they're so shiny all the time and I do very little. They also pick up a lot of sun highlights.
You can see it a bit here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=3403&pictureid=43296), they're the brighter strands. (this was from when I went red)

It fits my personality- I like being different.

Cherry_Sprinkle
December 22nd, 2009, 01:00 AM
I love its color.
I love its length.
I love the way it smells.
I love the way it feels.
I love the curls LHC has given me.
I love its warmth in the winter.
I also agree, I love the way my hair looks when sunlight hits it (thanks henna!)

Sissy
December 24th, 2009, 08:44 PM
I also like that it doesn't take too much work to hang straight and lie properly :)

ditto! hanging straight and properly is something I'm getting happy about.

I also love my length and am growing to enjoy my color more.

ItalianFlower
December 24th, 2009, 08:52 PM
My CURLS! And the color. :)

Locksmith
December 26th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Mine is well-behaved and easy to look after! :D I like the colour - I think it suits me. Also it's silky-soft and strokable, and often very shiny. :D

Princess J
January 2nd, 2010, 10:28 AM
The length, though I want it about four inches longer.

curlylocks85
January 2nd, 2010, 02:05 PM
I love the fact that my hair is naturally curly and is easily manipulated into a wavier look. Versatility is a wonderful gift I am grateful I received it.

I also love the thickness. It really keeps me warm during the winter months.

I love how soft it has become since I have changed my hair care habits.

The color is something I enjoy. I am a natural brunette with natural red and blonde highlights. Thanks mom and dad. LOL.

This is a good thread thanks for posting!

rach
January 3rd, 2010, 07:00 AM
that the length which i previously damaged has recovered due to allot of TLC and henna and the split ends have minimized greatly.
my virgin hennaed roots (chem free and never touched by heat) which now i guessing past my ears feel so silky and i know as time moves on that it can only get better :D

And i adore my colour!!!!!

InTheCity
January 3rd, 2010, 12:24 PM
Color and shine, hands down.

Except the ends, which I'm working on.

Fiferstone
January 3rd, 2010, 12:36 PM
When it's healthy, the things I like best are the shine and softness. Now's the healthiest it's ever been, thanks to what I've learned on LHC. :)

Naava
January 3rd, 2010, 12:37 PM
-I love the way it makes me feel
-I love the body that my hair has and that it makes it look thicker
-I love the versitality of my hair, it's easy to make it straight or curly without any heated appliances, but it also looks good the way it is
-I love it that it looks healthy
-I love the lenght I have been able to achieve
-I love the strenght of my hair, parts of it have seen a lot of bad things and survived

marobader
January 3rd, 2010, 12:43 PM
frist bueatiful hair :)
I like that is quit thick

jaine
January 3rd, 2010, 05:59 PM
The only thing I'm eager to change at the moment is the length ... I like the rest of it ... waves, color, shine, texture, and thickness (as long as it's thinned out and/or texturized a little so it's not too overwhelming).

Twil
January 3rd, 2010, 07:51 PM
I love its color--a chocolate brown with strands of blonde and red and black running through.

AgnesONutter
January 4th, 2010, 09:36 AM
I do like it when sunshine hits it, and it sparkles in gold and copper. In indoor lightning, I like my natural highlights.

I do like the silky lengths, and how light it feels when it is newly washed.

I do appreciate that it is easy to take care off, most of the time, and am ever thankful it is not as prone to tangle as my sisters hair (her hair tangles as if it was fleece, at times).

Brownie
January 4th, 2010, 09:48 AM
It fits my personality- I like being different.

I love its color.
I love its length.
I love the way it smells.
I love the way it feels.
I also agree, I love the way my hair looks when sunlight hits it.

-I love the body that my hair has and that it makes it look thicker
-I love it that it looks healthy
-I love the strenght of my hair, parts of it have seen a lot of bad things and survived

I do like it when sunshine hits it, and it sparkles in gold and copper.

That's what I like best about my hair :D

lol21
January 6th, 2010, 07:57 PM
that its thick wavy hair. and not pin straight though I must say sometimes it gives me problems, but I like that its not the curliest of hair either,

cuz very curly hair is hard to maintain

Sammich
January 7th, 2010, 03:49 AM
The wavyness at my shoulders, i don't have wavyness the longer my hair grows though. (Maybe my upper layer, who knows? I haven't had it bra strap for 8 years!)

Katrina
January 7th, 2010, 11:21 AM
The length and color. I'm not the biggest fan of its texture, but otherwise than that I love my hair :)

Lianne
January 7th, 2010, 02:26 PM
I love its softness and shine, especially after I've done a honey rinse - wonderful!

walterSCAN
January 8th, 2010, 09:53 AM
I love my softness and shine too! and the color now that I've hennaed again... Dark red/auburn at the roots fading to almost black at the ends! :bounce:

aililiú
January 9th, 2010, 12:38 PM
i suppose i love that i have some natural copper in my hair.
and the fact that it used to be stick straight (1a) and now im more of a 1c. horrah! how rad would that be if it got even wavier? *hopes* :p

Kelli Kat
January 10th, 2010, 05:20 PM
I love the color of my hair, especially when I have it in a pony and have black and red stripes. That sounds weird but it looks cool.

Yedda
January 10th, 2010, 05:41 PM
I like the natural dark color of my hair and how straight it is.

sft88
January 20th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I do like how curly it is when it's not frizzy. I love my color. It's chestnut brown with blondish highlights and auburn lowlights.

Tonks
January 20th, 2010, 08:09 PM
At the moment, I'm loving the way my hair looks with braid waves, and how smooth and silky soft it feels the day after I oil it.

feralnature
January 21st, 2010, 04:00 PM
I love my hair because it looks healthier than just about anybody else's that I know. It is lush and glorious! :)

Imoness
January 22nd, 2010, 09:04 PM
I love the color of my hair.

and that's about it for now...

Qadupae
January 22nd, 2010, 10:41 PM
I love how easily my hair takes in henna and indigo. And even though it fights me whenever I try to do hairstyles, it is just my reminder that my hair is strong and healthy in its own way :)

meowmeow
January 23rd, 2010, 12:27 AM
I love the colour, I love the way it feels, I love it's shape and texture, and most of all, it bounces when I walk. :D

Pumpkin
January 23rd, 2010, 05:19 AM
I love the shine that I have now. Amazing what NOT blowfrying will do for your hair!! :)

elina333
January 23rd, 2010, 06:21 AM
I love the texture and volume of my hair when I get it right :)

Laylah
January 23rd, 2010, 07:49 PM
I love the thickness, length, color, texture, and inexpensiveness of my hair. come to think of it, there's nothing I dislike about my hair... well maybe the effort I have to put into it.

girlcat36
January 23rd, 2010, 08:01 PM
It dries fast. That's about it.

-Lisa-
January 24th, 2010, 08:27 AM
I really like the thickness and length.

rosyaddie
January 26th, 2010, 06:20 AM
I like the shine, thickness, and color of my hair. :)

vealimi
February 9th, 2010, 10:56 AM
It's the blackest black and becomes silvery white with reddish undertone under sun or strong light.

ambism
February 9th, 2010, 11:08 AM
I like how silky it feels after I wash it.
I also like how easy it is to style and curl.
I like its ability to change colors.
I like how I have a "gold" patch of hair on my left side.

merryhair
February 10th, 2010, 04:33 AM
I love my hair color and slight waves it has.:)

Journeywoman
February 10th, 2010, 04:45 AM
The fact that it is completely natural - I grew out my blonde years ago, so now it is silky, virgin hair. Also I believe it grows quite fast, which is great considering that I want it to be much, much longer.

Liss
February 10th, 2010, 07:18 AM
The wash & go ease of maintenance
Air dries quickly
golden shine in the sun
fine natural highlights
not prone to tangling
blinging shine under a flashlight
smooth blending of the natural and highlighted parts
silkyness
even hemline
it's strength even though it is fine
not prone to splitting
it's not slow growing like I used to believe
it looks like it's thicker than it really is
I like that people like to touch it. I'm not 'hands-off'

peronella
February 10th, 2010, 10:08 PM
My favorite thing is the color. its a dark ash brown.

christine1989
February 10th, 2010, 10:23 PM
I like the color of my hair and I LOVE the fact that I never get split ends.

Nanni
February 11th, 2010, 04:47 AM
I LOVE my color of my hair and the fact that I don't have to wash my hair to often since it doesn't get greasy so fast.

ravensinger13
February 21st, 2010, 11:06 AM
I am embracing my curl, and the fact that I can braid or bun and leave it, with minor adjustments, until the next wash day.

saskia_madding
February 21st, 2010, 11:21 AM
I try to remind myself that everything I don't like about my hair usually has an upside too.

My hair is thin - on the other hand, it doesn't weigh as much, so when it's long it won't feel as heavy as thicker hair.

My hair is on the finer side of medium and breaks if I'm impatient while putting in blunt hair toys - BUT ... it rarely gets split ends, either where it breaks or on the ends.

Some days I wish my unruly but still relaxed curls would be perfect spirals - but then I think about how I wouldn't have the patience to deal with ringlets no matter how gorgeous I think they are.

Hana
February 21st, 2010, 05:52 PM
It recovers very quickly if I do naughty things to it. Resilient.
Its quick to tell me what it likes and doesnt like, and I'm obliged to listen.
And top of the pile - it keeps my head warm. :D

windchijmes
February 21st, 2010, 06:16 PM
I love my hair because it's healthy, and strong. I've never had to take extra-special care of it, sometimes I don't even condition, or I'll blow-dry it to hell, or go through hair-rebonding, hair dye, etc. However, at the end of it all, my hair always remains shiny and and smooth. Even my oily scalp is tolerable. In fact, I think my hair is the healthiest part of my body, that's why I love it! LOL.

Leena7
February 21st, 2010, 06:46 PM
I love my hair texture. It is very smooth and silky no matter what I do to it.
I like the thickness of my hair too. It is manageable, but not thin.
I like having fine strands of hair because the sheds are harder to see on clothes.
I love my natural color, even if I like to change my color sometimes. I like having medium brown hair. It looks good with my skin and eyes.
I like the way it hangs too.

oceanwoman111
February 21st, 2010, 10:11 PM
I love how I can toss it to one side and not see the person on the other side of it.

Going to start calling my hair "her" because I'm tired of calling her "it"

I love the natural red and blonde highlights that are coming out now that I've stopped darkening her with semi-perm color. Embracing what nature gave me. ;)

oceanwoman111
February 21st, 2010, 10:16 PM
Oh, and it grows really fast!! Had it above shoulder length 1 year and 10 months ago and I've done lots of trimming because of the severe layers. Will post some pics when I figure out how. :)

Benjamin_T
February 22nd, 2010, 05:29 AM
I like best:

- The strength & natural glossy shine of its individual strands.

- The unity, strength, & beautiful glossy sheen produced when all its individual strands are put together into an updo or ponytail.

Monsterkitti
February 22nd, 2010, 05:43 AM
I love the shine and how soft it can feel :)

When the curls are working I love them :)

italianamama
February 24th, 2010, 08:53 PM
I lovelovelove my natural, almost black, reddish highlights haircolor. I've never wanted anything else, and it's never disappointed me :D

minuteofdecay
February 24th, 2010, 10:43 PM
I love the colour of my hair, after all the different colours I've dyed it I've realised I want my natural colour to grow out, which it is, and it's beautiful.

Olde Soul
February 24th, 2010, 11:16 PM
--Shine
--Color (after henna)

Jordan S.
February 24th, 2010, 11:23 PM
It's thick

Keep It Flowin
February 24th, 2010, 11:43 PM
I love the different shades of brown and red in my hair. In the sun each strand looks like a shining, reddish sliver of light.
ditto... we have similar hair and color

Princess J
March 5th, 2010, 05:40 PM
I love that my hair is naturally straight, I don't have to use a straightening iron/hairdryer and I can leave it to dry naturallly and it remains straight and smooth. I also like the length and colour, and the shine.

autumnsdaughter
March 5th, 2010, 05:53 PM
I like that my hair is flexible- I can make it more straight if I want, and I can make it more curly too. I like that my hair has a lot of volume, even though it isn't super thick. I like that my hair doesn't tangle easily. I like that my hair is always longer today than it was yesterday! :p

Cirafly24
March 5th, 2010, 08:18 PM
I like my natural wave pattern, and the fact that it will get straighter/wavier with a minimum of help.

-Jenna